He Is A Trader

Old 02-23-2004, 08:26 PM

GSE CHRIS is an unknown quantity at this point
He Is A Trader

Yes Gene Lasker Is A Trader

Well Lets Say That He Cant Handle This Sport
And Gone From Stunts In A Street Bike
To Gay *** Four Cylinder **** Box Racing

Well Gene So Long *** You Did Not Have To Lie To Me And Tell Me That It Was Your Girls B-day That Is A Bitch Move If You Would Have Told Me That You Were Going To A Drift Comp For Those **** Box Racers Of Yours It Would Have Been A Better And Truthful Thing To Say

I Bet You Were Lieing To Us All The Time Fuc I Should Have Figerd It Out When You Eat Dinner With Your Grandparents Every Night You Probly Dont Even Have Grandparents That Live In F.l.

I Think You Are A Fake Fuc
And Not Tru To Who Tryed To Help You Wow What A Wast Of My Time Dam I Could Have Taken All That Time Working On Your Bike For Free Getting Your **** Ready So You Can Ride

but Wate Thats What Frends Are For

Well At Least I Thought You Were A Friend But You Lied To Me

I Guss Some Of Us Grow Up In A Sissy Camp
In Fack Your Probly The Sissy Camp Councler Bitch

And Remember A Bike Will Always Be More Impressive Than Your Little Race Car Life

Just About Any One Can Drive A Car The Thing Has Four Wheels How Hard Can It Be I Think Thats The Point Right Is That It Is Easy

And Stunt Riding Is Too Hard So You Give Up Great Way To See It
And With That Mentalityyou Will Get No Where In Life Being A Quiter Your Hole Life

Peace ***** Fuc
Old 02-23-2004, 08:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: He Is A Trader

Peace
Old 02-24-2004, 10:57 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Even though this **** is ammusing to read at times, I do not believe alot of the personal crap you say belongs on a public message board. If one of my teamates did that to me they would need to have their jaw reconstructed.

Whatever floats your boat though!

Yo Gene....want to sell the 929 for cheap .
Old 02-24-2004, 11:58 AM

factoryphil is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks chris, for posting that gene is a **** smoker....
Old 02-24-2004, 01:55 PM

GSE CHRIS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
Even though this **** is ammusing to read at times, I do not believe alot of the personal crap you say belongs on a public message board. .

Whatever floats your boat though!

Yo Gene....want to sell the 929 for cheap .
yo jimmy why yes its ammusing thats why i do it. It is not crap its the truth. Yes his jaw should be busted . But at least its not in the open form, or stunt form. its in GSE form. It could have been alot worse like !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&@#$%^&.
You know what i mean you have seen what i can come up with here on SL. I have tryed to contact him severl times he just avoids the calls. I know he still looks on here so he can see how silly his little act was I helped him all the time for what ? (nothing)

yes he is selling it not sure how much there is some people talking about buying it

(If one of my teamates did that to me they would need to have their jaw reconstructed ) let just say laura did that to you would you punch her in the
face ??????????????????// rember never hit a girl .
Old 02-24-2004, 02:40 PM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

i love jaw-breakers....can i have 2
Old 02-24-2004, 05:24 PM

having fun this is great!!!looking to be a star come to GSE boot camp ,get trained by one of the best stunt rider in the greater tampabay area .you too can pick up chicks you can tell them your a rider for GSE,and so on.opening soon Gene Lasker's loopin school :YEAH
Old 02-24-2004, 05:54 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

this thread kicks *** :YEAH stuntin > drifting thats my
Old 02-24-2004, 06:10 PM

love your avatar..nice
Old 03-01-2004, 09:53 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I was hoping to see a post or at least a return phone call from him. I have been trying to reach him and have left messages for him on voicemail. I guess it's safe to say what's happened is fact since I have gotten return calls from Mike and Chris with all the same info.
I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. Pissed is one and disappointed is another.
Definetly disappointed after years of phone conversations, hours of work on bikes, mostly the F3, and a countless amounts of time on AIM dating back to at least a year before Gene ever even bought a bike. I thought of all people BESIDES Chris, Gene was going to be the one that would always be there and riding cause it is all he ever talked about. "Chris and I are going to take this **** to the next level" I think were his words when we talked about GSE after I announced my move north.
Pissed, hell yeah I am. I think everyone that knows me knows that I am straight with all of you and don't bullshit anyone. If I got something to say, I'll tell you. That is all I have ever asked from anyone, I know I have said it more times than I can count to all of you especially at our past meetings. You have something to say, say it. Don't lie to me and the others, don't string us along to think one thing and do another. Just be a man about it, straight up.
Like Jimmy said, I sometimes question when Chris goes on a tangent cause of something he's pissed at. This time I am glad he did though, how long would I have been deceived otherwise. Hell, a week ago nothing was said about this when Gene and I talked at length about eveything under the sun, if your gonna fessup, that would have been a good time. Look at it from our side Jimbo, when is the last time you had a trusted part of your team flat out lie and go behind your back or call it quits after all you had done for them? But then again, they didn't even really tell YOU they called it quits, you had to find out other ways.
I have no ill-will toward Gene, I just wish he would have went about this differently. (Damn it seems I have said that before in the past too.)
Now sell me your bike bitch!
Old 03-01-2004, 10:16 PM

FOTOgrapher is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn ... Drifting is the sh*t. Now as far as the issues you guys are having it has nothing to do with me, so I stay out of things that don't involve me. I am just upset that no one told me about the drifting show, I would have liked to gone to that.

Dav
Old 03-02-2004, 08:05 AM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn...did someone say 929? I'll take one...lol
Old 03-03-2004, 01:41 PM
MekaLekaHiMekaChineyHo

Evasiveactions1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jimbo, when is the last time you had a trusted part of your team flat out lie and go behind your back or call it quits after all you had done for them? But then again, they didn't even really tell YOU they called it quits, you had to find out other ways.
I have no ill-will toward Gene, I just wish he would have went about this differently.

Damn feels like something that I just went through with somwone...
Old 03-03-2004, 02:24 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Evasiveactions1
Damn feels like something that I just went through with someone...
I feel ya Jason.

Nobody expects to ride with the same guys forever. Those groups that hang together and ride together and nothing changes forever have a good thing and the more power to them. For us and others, people change and sometimes interests change. It's not if things change, it's how you handle yourself when they change that matters to me.
So far I haven't had many people that know how to handle the concept of being straight up and honest.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:08 AM

ZdaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Why is it hard for people to "Man up" these days? All I ask is for people to shoot straight with me like I am with them.