GodSpeed Extreme - GSE Photo Gallery
www.GodSpeedExtreme.net
Tampa Bay Area, Florida

I Dunno Who Did This....

Old 12-05-2002, 05:36 PM

ADRENA LYNN is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry I Dunno Who Did This....

If you guys could please help to find out... cuz right now you are the only ones i know for sure that haven't done this....

Last edited by ADRENA LYNN; 12-06-2002 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-05-2002, 05:38 PM

ANTHONY WHEN YOU CAN PLEASE DELETE THE THREAD WITH THAT PIC OF ME ZDAMAN DID PLEASE... I REALLY DON'T APPRECIATE THIS
Old 12-05-2002, 06:03 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
That's fucked up girl! But deleting the thread doesn't solve anything. Anyone could have used your avatar from anyone of your posts on stuntlife. You starting any fights lately?
Old 12-05-2002, 06:11 PM

That's fucked up girl! But deleting the thread doesn't solve anything. Anyone could have used your avatar from anyone of your posts on stuntlife. You starting any fights lately?
Old 12-05-2002, 06:23 PM

DIRTY B YOU'RE RIGHT... I'M DELETING MY AVATAR NOW
Old 12-05-2002, 09:09 PM

ZdaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
I emailed them. Requested them to take down the pic for I am the author. Dont know if it will do any good.

Also it had to be a member of this site. Thats the only way you can see attachments here.

Last edited by ZdaMan; 12-05-2002 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-05-2002, 09:30 PM

tHANKS Z... BUT DIRTY B WAS RIGHT.. I CALLED POWDER TO SEE IF HE HAD ANY INSIGHT SAID NOW HE WANTS TO KNOW WHO DID IT.. SOO BUT WHOEVER TOOK THE PIC CROPPED MY AVATAR SOO IT WAS SOMEBODY FORM ON OF THE MOTORCYCLE SITES.. I E-MAILED THE WEBSITE FDOR THE IP ADDRESS AND E-MAILL ADDY YOU HAVE TO HAVE IN OR TO POST UP A PIC.. SOOO WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.. THANKS THOUGH
Old 12-05-2002, 11:15 PM

Whoa sweethart. I don't think Anthony was trying to "attack you". I understand what he was trying to say. We've never met, but you apparently know the other guys pretty well. When you posted the same message in here that you did in every other forum, it seemed like you were possbly accusing one of us. Don't sweat it though.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:18 PM

WickdF3 is an unknown quantity at this point
While it is f-ed up what happened, I do agree with Anthony...
The title of the thread states, "I dunno who did this..." -so you open the thread, and the next line states,"WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU NEED TO HAVE SOME ***** AND STEP UP.."....and this is in the GSE forum.. Probably could have been a better place for this thread, or possibly not a thread at all. And as far as someone "whacking off" to the pic.....Im sure people just might be able to find a more revealing pic elsewhere on the net.
Not trying to start trouble, I do understand where you are coming from...but you might be overreacting a bit, who knows, maybe not...
good luck finding the *******!
Old 12-05-2002, 11:45 PM

yes i do and yes i know.. and i'm not over reacting i'm not even mad... I just wanna know who this person is cuz like I KEEP saying the person has obviously been to my house.. so I'd like to know who it is soo i can stay away from them.... and GSE was the first place I posted up on this subject.. But just for oyu guys there ya go.. I changed it for you......excuse me for tryin to find out who's puttin up untrue and disrespectfull info of me as well as giving out my s/n....

Last edited by ADRENA LYNN; 12-05-2002 at 11:50 PM.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:55 PM

ZdaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Well like Ant said, you posted the link to that site on too many boards which is only going to cause more people to see it. I never heard of that site. You probably should delete the link so it doesnt get seen by more people.

Wait for a response from that site in the mean time.
Old 12-06-2002, 12:17 AM

already did delete it or ask for it to be deleted on everything.... so now i can stop bein attacked by Ant.. and I'm sorry but that's just how he made it seem.. I'm a very sensitive person whether you guys may realize it or not.. and I have just found out from several people somethin that disturbs me on who it may be....
Old 12-06-2002, 10:27 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
The funny thing is it seems like you know who did this. It really doesn't take Dick Tracy to solve this mystery.

Just simply ask yourself: "How did I/you find out about this link"

You answered that question on .WS and the answer seemed like that is the guy in charge....it only makes sence . I mean seriously, how many people would actual visit that site you posted or even know it existed before you plasted it all over every single message board.?.

Just my $.00002 and if I am wrong sue me .
Old 12-06-2002, 11:35 AM

GSE Lasker is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep thats pretty F*cked up, but just try and figure it out. But if you dont, just deal with it, and move on. I dont think its gonna kill you. Anthony and everone is going to try to help you, but if you have some selfconfidence you shouldnt take this seriously.

Lasker
Old 12-06-2002, 01:11 PM

ya know i'm not takin it seriously.. I think it's pretty funny cuz it's not true and I know it's not.. But it is disrespectful to me and I've never disrespected anybody.... and if I have I'd of appologized right away... and I can't go and say ohh it was you.. to the 2 people I think and almost positive it could be b/c 1 would come to my work and start a load of trouble and the other well... i'd ***** friends with that one... almost guaranteed....and i went and deleted everything so you can be happy anthony.. i so appreciate the help but the way you worded things earlier it felt like you were attacking me.. sorry but i'm a sensitive person even if you may not really see that side.. Besides the fact I can never tell exactly how you mean things when you say them to me.... sooo again I'm sorry if I made it out like you guys were the culperates.,.... but i know for a fact it's not you.....