GodSpeed Extreme - GSE Photo Gallery
www.GodSpeedExtreme.net
Tampa Bay Area, Florida

Alex Kelm....web designer.

Old 11-16-2005, 12:01 AM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Alex Kelm....web designer.

That's right, for those that want to know more here it is.

That stupid little *** told me he'd rebuild my entire site and help me maintain it for $150. Yes, this was a LONG time ago, I have been a very patient person in my opinion and it has totally bit me in the *** cause this little fuktard is the biggest compulsive liar you will ever talk to.

After waiting 2 months for a product, the pages I will be attaching below is the "product" he gave me. Keep in mind, if you go to www.godspeedextreme.net, you will see a very close example of what I already had BEFORE he "rebuilt" my site and gave me the pages attached below. Yes I have tweaked a few things since then, but it is mostly as it was back then when we made this deal. You can pretty much figure out from looking at the pages I am attaching and the couple words on each of those pages, how they were assembled as a "site" and how you got from one page to another.

You try and tell me that 2 months and $150 was worth this product.
The little **** even had the nerve to put a picture of one of his little girlfriends on a page....like I want people thinking that is something I feel belonged on my site! I'm not a ****** pedophile....**** I have a 14 year old daughter, pictures of girls her age shouldn't be on MY F'in site!

So we discussed it and he vowed to pay me back. I told him to give me back $125 since he actually tried to do something for me, I thought that was being generous. He agreed. I would seriously estimate (without scanning through all our PMs to find a date) that this was about 2 YEARS AGO! Do the math, if this fuktard had sent me $5 a month as payback, this debt would be paid off already! Stupid huh?

I know, I fuct up, I sent him money, I didn't pressure this poor kid too much cause he has no job and all these other excuses. Should it be my loss though? This kid has X-boxs, a motorcycle, gear, etc etc, once he even stated he had a couple G's saved for his next bike....and I haven't seen an F'n dime. Will I not survive without this $125? Of course I will. But it would be nice to get paid back AND most importantly, it is the point of the fact that if this kid thinks I am going to let him skate on this, why won't he do the same **** to others down the road and expect them to not care about the loss of that money as well. No, this bastard owes me this cash and I will not let it die until I have it back. If we had agreed in the beginning that I would call it a loss and he would not have to pay me back, then I would be fine with it. But he has told me, lied to me, time and time again that doesn't have it, and all the other things that have gone wrong in his life that has made it hard for him to pay me back....guess what....NOT MY PROBLEM. If you think you are going to start a business and take peoples money, then when you don't deliver a product, people are gonna come knockin. Oh, and I was laid off and not working when this all happened, so it was a big deal to me at the time.

So anyways...he says this a little over 2 weeks ago to GSE Nick....

Originally Posted by Kelm
PS- Tell Anthony to check his PMs... As soon as he tells me how to mail it (standard, western union) money is in the mail!
Still haven't heard **** from him even though I did return his PM and I have sent him 2 more since then. Nothing!

I am not going to get into the PMs we have exchanged over all this time. Keep in mind, since I am an Admin here, my Message Box has a MUCH larger capacity than others. And I do have a folder that has every PM I have sent him and every reply he has sent me. But that is neither here nor there. Trust me, this kid can lie with the best of them. I know how to do a search on the site and see what this kid is up to, what he has bought recently and what the latest drama in his life is. His life is an open book to anyone on Stuntlife....then again alot of people have found out how much of a liar he is just from reading the threads he posts. He Kelm, it's deer season here...you wanna go riding?!?

So you wanna see this site I paid for?
Well actually so do I, but I know that will never happen so I'll show you what he did instead.

Total file sizes for these first 4 pages...about 90k.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
main.jpg (34.2 KB, 47 views)
riders.jpg (11.8 KB, 15 views)
media.jpg (11.5 KB, 17 views)
links.jpg (33.8 KB, 63 views)
Old 11-16-2005, 12:03 AM

Re: Alex Kelm....web designer.

Here is the rest...

This upload....43k.

Now you tell me someone that CAN'T build this site?
Attached Images
forum.jpg (26.0 KB, 24 views)
header.jpg (9.3 KB, 12 views)
menu.jpg (8.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 11-16-2005, 12:11 AM
Group Moderator

GSE Brent is an unknown quantity at this point

thats fcukd up
Old 11-16-2005, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by MI-ST636
thats fcukd up
Tell me about it!

Did you click on those pages to make them bigger and really see what he calls a site?

From time to time tries to say is the reason I should be happy is cause he did build me a site like he said he would. And that my friends, is his idea of a site.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:32 AM
Group Moderator

GSE Brent is an unknown quantity at this point

i liked the original site, all you had to do was add from there, but what he has is not a site, it looks horrible (no offense to godspeed)
Old 11-16-2005, 01:03 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Did you really expect anything different?
Old 11-16-2005, 01:08 AM

Ace151Slayer is an unknown quantity at this point

I can do better work then that garbage. And I dont even lend my services out to anyone because I know its not worth money yet until I do get better..

That was just wrong of him man.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:33 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

Kelm is practically useless... both in life and on stuntlife...
Old 11-16-2005, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by nags
Did you really expect anything different?
At the time...yes. Like I said, this actually happened a long time ago.
Even before he was Alex Kelm....webhost master.
Old 11-16-2005, 07:43 AM

RuntStunts is a decent person

looks like you got 150 worth of web design. That is about 1 to 2 hours for what my brother charges and that is about what that would have taken.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by telefonica600
looks like you got 150 worth of web design. That is about 1 to 2 hours for what my brother charges and that is about what that would have taken.
I appreciate your opinion. At the same time, this was a 15 year old kid looking to do some web design and the cost we agreed on was for building a site, not working for the amount of time he felt $150 is worth, what you see above is not a built site, it is a few pages with some text. Typically 15 year olds that aren't "web designers" aren't going to charge $150 for 2 hours like your brother probably does. Anyway, I know what our agreement was and this fell short, way short. When he uploaded those pages after 2 months of waiting, I decided to cut my losses and put up my old site again and not wait another month or more for more stuff to get done. I was the second person he was working on a site for, he siad the first people that he was maintaining a site for, Redline, gave him a couple shirts and videos or something like that, we agreed $150 was more than adequate to do the work. Trust me, had I had a video out I would have gladly paid with a video and a shirt, but he was trying to start doing web design and this was our agreement.

As for how long this took him. That I would debate with you. I would bet I could make those few pages with the text and links in less than 15 minutes. Simply make one page, make it grey, put a couple words on it and save it. Copy the page and rename it, change the couple words to couple different words....etc. Not hard, not time consuming.

Kelm....don't make promises you can't keep. At this point I'll believe it when I see it, not a moment sooner.

Last edited by GSE_Anthony; 11-16-2005 at 08:42 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by GSE_Anthony
I appreciate your opinion. At the same time, this was a 15 year old kid looking to do some web design and the cost we agreed on was for building a site, not working for the amount of time he felt $150 is worth, what you see above is not a built site, it is a few pages with some text. Typically 15 year olds that aren't "web designers" aren't going to charge $150 for 2 hours like your brother probably does. Anyway, I know what our agreement was and this fell short, way short. When he uploaded those pages after 2 months of waiting, I decided to cut my losses and put up my old site again and not wait another month or more for more stuff to get done. I was the second person he was working on a site for, he siad the first people that he was maintaining a site for, Redline, gave him a couple shirts and videos or something like that, we agreed $150 was more than adequate to do the work. Trust me, had I had a video out I would have gladly paid with a video and a shirt, but he was trying to start doing web design and this was our agreement.

As for how long this took him. That I would debate with you. I would bet I could make those few pages with the text and links in less than 15 minutes. Simply make one page, make it grey, put a couple words on it and save it. Copy the page and rename it, change the couple words to couple different words....etc. Not hard, not time consuming.

Kelm....don't make promises you can't keep. At this point I'll believe it when I see it, not a moment sooner.
Don't get me wrong. I was agreeing that that is not a site. It is the start of a front page. Unfortunately, you get what you pay for most times. Now if he somehow makes it right to your agreement......great. Until then, chalk one up to experience and bite the bullet.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:30 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

if you give me $50 and 2 weeks i can fix that atrocity (payment after product).... PM me if you're interested and I can send you some of my previous work... I'm obviously not considered a pro but I can definitely make an eye-catching page.

I just looked at the page as <I>you</I> did it and you did a damn good job
Old 11-16-2005, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
if you give me $50 and 2 weeks i can fix that atrocity.... PM me if you're interested and I can send you some of my previous work... I'm obviously not considered a pro but I can definitely make an eye-catching page.
Thanks....for now I am happy with the current site, which I have built and maintain. www.godspeedextreme.net

Or at least happier than I was with the product above.

I have things to change, update and all that, it's a never ending process.

And yes, you get what you pay for. That is for sure.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:54 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

subscribing
Old 11-16-2005, 11:15 AM

SaMack is a decent person

you know what the biggest problem with your site is???? no legion link.

I'd expect more from GSE

When you get your site fixed can you come work on ours?

just in case.......
Attached Images
Old 11-16-2005, 11:25 AM

Hell yeah, your version looks good.

Quick Reply: Alex Kelm....web designer.