StarBoyz Photo Gallery
StarBoyz.com
Akron, Ohio

Hate Credit Riders

Old 11-05-2002, 11:35 PM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
Hate Credit Riders

IS IT ME OR DO U HATE THESE GUYS TO---THA GUY WHO GOT A JOB WITH THA CREDIT UNION OR HAS CREDIT CARDS OR HAS JUST GOOD CREDIT GOES IN THA SHOW ROOMAND BUYS A BIKE WITH 4 MINUTES RIDIN EXPIRIENCE AND GETS A BRAND NEW BIKE--AND THEN SAYS NO I DONT WANT THA 600-(WITCH I DONT UNDERSTAND CAUSE A 600 DOES 0-60 IN 2.8 SEC AND A GSXR 1000 DOES IT IN 2.7????) ANY WAY SO THEN IF HIS PRECIOUS PRODUCTION LINE BIKE GETS A SCRATCH ON THA PLASTIC HGE BUYS A WHOLE NEW PIECE FROM THA DEALER!!!! and then thinks its a trailor queen cause its all stock you know factory designed---so when i see these guys through your sh-it up and show him whats supose to be done and when your hangin out and 180 slide to droppin tha bike in front of him look at him and laugh cause hes a clown so i suggest you do tha same ---keep it gangsta ----bratchhh!!!
Old 11-06-2002, 12:38 AM

Judge is an unknown quantity at this point
I might be outof line ehre...but I work my *** of for my coin...I buy the bikes I want (currently three in the garage) and ride the hell out of them. If my **** gets scratched it gets repainted..never stock colors....my **** is always lookin tight as hell....so what I am sayin is this....don't hate cuz my **** looks good....cuz I don't hate your crunchy peice.....ride it how you want, treat it how you want....you bought yours....I bought all of mine......peace
Old 11-06-2002, 09:02 AM
BiZ

BiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
about 90% of successful people (Finicailly successful that is), are the ones that actually worked hard to reach that level. the rest of the 10% are the ones that hit the lottery.

most likely that guy who gets that bike and decides to trade it in is the guy who actually worked for the right to make that choice.
Old 11-06-2002, 12:56 PM
ValpoBoyz Moderator

gsxrtims is an unknown quantity at this point
I like how you throw in "Gangsta" at the end. When have you ever seen a "Gangsta" roll in a **** box? They always have 22s and chrome from here to the south side.
But I agree that you should buy a bike based on your riding skillz and not you parents check book. We had this kid in our town that bought a 2002 r1. A 16 year old kid with an R1 for his first bike. Guess what, he crashed it. It was a total in the first week. But that was OK because with his mom's money he bought another 2002 R1. That one made it three weeks. lol
Old 11-06-2002, 01:14 PM

yo

yo- im a thug from da boogie down bronx---its a attitude a way of life and how you earn money and get your sh-it not 22s on a escalade thats bling bling
Old 11-06-2002, 01:22 PM
100% HUSTLER

Christian P is an unknown quantity at this point
WELL, I LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS, I HAVE HAD MY SHARE OF BRAND NEW BIKES, WITH ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES NICE AND PRETTY, POLISHED, ANODIZED ALL THAT ****. I LIKED IT AT THE TIME. NOW THE WAY MY RIDING HAS PROGRESSED I DON’T GIVE TWO ***** WHAT MY BIKE LOOKS LIKE, DON’T GET ME WRONG I DON’T REALLY WANT IT ALL MESSED UP, BUT I COULD CARE LESS IF I DROP THE THING OR NOT. I KINDA UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES. BUT FOR NOW, FOR ME, FURR PLEASE!!! OH YEAH, I KNOW AL KINDA CREDIT RIDAZ, AND HALF OF EM ARE IN THE HOSPITAL. I SAY TAKE YOUR TIME AND HAVE FUN WHILE YOU PROGRESS, IN YOUR RIDING, WHATEVER STYLE YOU CHOOSE. DON’T TRY TO BUST A FAT *** WHELLIE WHEN YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TURN YOUR BIKE. LEARN TO RIDE FIRST…………..THEN **** YOUR **** UP.
Old 11-07-2002, 12:38 AM

again

what i mean is its a sport bike ment for abusin!!!! if you want a trailor queen get a jesse james -or a car like a nsx or skyline--they made more than one!!! my shi-t is always trashed cause i ride hard and want evryone to know im a street rider-=-hard core-not a nose wiper!!! and what i mean is tha new jack who has 0 ridin expirience gets a new gsxr 750 has 1000 miles on it and then tries to stunt!!!!!! then crashes and gives the real guys a bad name!!!! or tells all his wanna b friends hes a stunter and just wants to look cool like he knows anything----after a few years of ridin then talk---
Old 11-07-2002, 12:48 AM

again

what i mean is its a sport bike ment for abusin!!!! if you want a trailor queen get a jesse james -or a car like a nsx or skyline--they made more than one!!! my shi-t is always trashed cause i ride hard and want evryone to know im a street rider-=-hard core-not a nose wiper!!! and what i mean is tha new jack who has 0 ridin expirience gets a new gsxr 750 has 1000 miles on it and then tries to stunt!!!!!! then crashes and gives the real guys a bad name!!!! or tells all his wanna b friends hes a stunter and just wants to look cool like he knows anything----after a few years of ridin then talk---
Old 11-07-2002, 01:23 PM

Cracka is an unknown quantity at this point
True Dat

Yeah, we got plenty of them over here. Guys who go out and by customized R1's with chrome everything and they just go downtown and sit around and try to look cool. Or fools who buy their first bike and then think 2 months later that it's not fast enough for them and they want something faster.

Last edited by Cracka; 11-07-2002 at 01:25 PM.