StarBoyz Photo Gallery
StarBoyz.com
Akron, Ohio

Respect

Old 05-01-2003, 08:52 AM

NCLR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Respect

I am new to stuntlife, have been posting for a little bit here, just wanted to give some respect to some people today.

I really enjoy watching all the Starboyz videos. I still watch them all the time. Even though I have seen each one many times. It's not that the stunts are the "best", don't get me wrong some of them are, it's that when they do them, they push it to the extreme everytime, with every trick. That's style. I only personnaly know one other person that does that.

Also, I don't know if you guys still keep in touch with Big Dave or not, but I think he cool as hell too. I like reading the bike reviews he does in those Euro mags. Good stunting point of view.

So, just wanted to say what's up to the Starboyz and that I am proud as hell to say that I am a Buckeye and can't wait to move back home someday. I am from Delaware, just north of Columbus, and can't wait to hit some of those back roads when I return cause I got a little something for em.

Currently I am hanging out in Southern California. South of LA the stunt scene is not that good. But there are a lot of stunters up north and I try to get up with them on a regular basis.

Tony
NCL
www.gotadrenaline.com