C2c

Old 02-21-2007, 02:11 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
C2c

woo hoo....now post up!!!!
Old 02-21-2007, 02:18 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: C2c

Old 02-21-2007, 02:24 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

?????
Old 02-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so confused...
Old 02-21-2007, 07:36 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
I'm so confused...

about???
Old 02-21-2007, 11:16 PM

JuveyC2C is a decent person
Re: C2C

Ok so after it took 8 years to navigate through all the different levels of stuff i'm finally registered and here!! :YEAH:YEAH . So whats going on with Detriot's first charity ride?? I'm happy to hear you guys are getting together to do something good and give back to the community.....thats what C2C is all about!!
Old 02-22-2007, 12:40 AM
Senior Moderators

Oh!
Old 02-22-2007, 08:27 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Re: C2C

Originally Posted by JuveyC2C
Ok so after it took 8 years to navigate through all the different levels of stuff i'm finally registered and here!! :YEAH:YEAH . So whats going on with Detriot's first charity ride?? I'm happy to hear you guys are getting together to do something good and give back to the community.....thats what C2C is all about!!
What's up Juvey....Glad you could make it!!!!!

The Charity ride is sometime in May, I'm still trying to find a venue to host the end of the ride event which is going to include a BBQ, stunt show and some live entertainment. As soon as I get the venue down, then I'll have a set date and can start planning from there.

The money is going to the Michigan Children's Hospital....gotta give to the kids!!!!:YEAH
Old 02-22-2007, 08:28 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Oh!
I take it your not so confused anymore!
Old 02-22-2007, 09:39 AM

Sweet, so your the only one who's putting this together? Where are the other Detroit members?
Old 02-22-2007, 09:59 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Sweet, so your the only one who's putting this together? Where are the other Detroit members?

No, the other members are helping too. I've been trying to get them to join stuntlife.....lazy asses so u with the San Diego Chapter?
Old 02-23-2007, 07:55 PM

a.d. is an unknown quantity at this point

Im in this bitch
Old 02-23-2007, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by cupcake
No, the other members are helping too. I've been trying to get them to join stuntlife.....lazy asses so u with the San Diego Chapter?

Yeah i'm one of the last couple "Original" members of the SoCal Chapter, A.D. and I and a handful of others.... But yall in Detroit have quietly been holding it down for a while now.....
Old 02-23-2007, 10:33 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by a.d.
Im in this bitch

Welcome!!!
Old 02-23-2007, 10:33 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Yeah i'm one of the last couple "Original" members of the SoCal Chapter, A.D. and I and a handful of others.... But yall in Detroit have quietly been holding it down for a while now.....

I just heard about the Detroit chapter last summer...still waiting for the rest of the guys to come home from Iraq!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 04:45 AM

JohnnyComeLatel is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm here too now :D

We'll have to post here until the C2C site is back up
Old 08-09-2007, 12:08 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

what the hell happened to the site? I've been trying for days??
Old 08-10-2007, 05:46 PM

JohnnyComeLatel is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm told that Doc (who originally wrote the site a few years ago) is putting together a totally new site. The old one seems to be having issues and so I guess they're going to just roll out the new one.

That's about the gist of what I learned. I'll see AD and Michelle tomorrow at "good tymez" picnic, and I'll see if I can learn anything more.

Johnny
Old 08-10-2007, 06:32 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

okie dokie!

P.s...just a few more weeks!!! :YEAH