Gemini Turntables real nice

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 02:34 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Gemini Turntables real nice

I have a set of turntables with a coffin a mixer and extra needles all in working excellent condition. Will ship anywhere I'm asking $300 but am open to any offers.
Name:  0623081135.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  31.4 KB
Name:  0623081134.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  39.0 KB
Old 10-22-2008, 09:09 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gemini Turntables real nice

Doubt anyone one here wants em, but bump anyway.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:03 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

i started spinning on a similar setup..... gemini decks with scratchmaster needles and a gemini mixer. got me 1200s with ortofon and a pioneer mixer now. still lookin to get a kaoss pad and serato scratch. you getting outta mixing or looking to upgrade? what kind of wax you got?
Old 10-23-2008, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by RROCCO
i started spinning on a similar setup..... gemini decks with scratchmaster needles and a gemini mixer. got me 1200s with ortofon and a pioneer mixer now. still lookin to get a kaoss pad and serato scratch. you getting outta mixing or looking to upgrade? what kind of wax you got?
I picked these up a while ago I wanted to spin techno when it was more popular. I couldn't really get into it spinning got old. Just want to get rid of them. Let me know if you know anyone that'd be interested I'll part the **** out if I have to. I'll sell you the coffin or the needles if you want.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:08 PM

got any vinyl?
Old 10-23-2008, 03:19 PM

Some old shity stuff probably nothing anyone would be interested in.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:21 PM

ive been spinning for over 10yrs so i may know some of it....or are they records from the dollar bin sitting in the "just in case" crate?? im always on the lookout for some old skool classics.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:28 PM

6DoubleR is an unknown quantity at this point

now im lookin to get into this **** because i think its tight ****....what are some good cheap turntables where i dont have to use actual vinyl...theres some that you can hook up to your laptop and im just curious where i can get those at
Old 10-24-2008, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by 6DoubleR
now im lookin to get into this **** because i think its tight ****....what are some good cheap turntables where i dont have to use actual records...theres some that you can hook up to your laptop and im just curious where i can get those at
I don't know check out pro sound and performance site or something if you decide you want the real thing come back here.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:42 PM

serato scratch is the hardware/software im trying to get. im tired of spending so much on wax, have about 80 gigs of music am unwilling to give up the feel of vinyl so it makes sense. nothing will "replace" turntables though. ableton is another good piece of software. you can spin with cd decks if youve got mad cd's.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:59 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

those are belt drive, right?
Should have never sold my Technics
Old 10-24-2008, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
those are belt drive, right?
Should have never sold my Technics
No they are direct drive.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:36 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
No they are direct drive.
Do they have decent torque?
Old 10-24-2008, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Do they have decent torque?
I don't think I know what that means.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I don't think I know what that means.
how stable is the pitch using the platter to speed/slow it.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by RROCCO
how stable is the pitch using the platter to speed/slow it.
Umm works great.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:15 PM

Let's try a bump