Big R 508.. anyone have this dude addy?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 03:03 PM

posdriftin is a decent person
Big R 508.. anyone have this dude addy?

Well after being ripped off by this homo for 225 and getting nowhere with paypal..dudes full of crap.and is ignoring me know.. I'm looking to get his real name and addy to get my money myself.. Thanks...
Old 05-03-2009, 03:13 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Big R 508.. anyone have this dude addy?

ewwwwww a fight, a fight , a _ _ _ _ _ _ and a white, if the white dont win, we all jump in!

Old 05-03-2009, 03:14 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by posdriftin
Well after being ripped off by this homo for 225 and getting nowhere with paypal..dudes full of crap.and is ignoring me know.. I'm looking to get his real name and addy to get my money myself.. Thanks...
dude,are you ******* kidding me????this dudes been around burning people for YEARS...there is NUMEROUS threads about him burning peeps and he is PERMANANTLY banned from the classifides...you my friend,are a ******* IDIOT for not researching his scumbag *** FIRST before buyinggood luck getting **** out of him,hes on SSI and deafer than anne frank and lives in MD i believe
Old 05-03-2009, 03:22 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loogie
deafer than anne frank
I pissed myself.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:37 PM

posdriftin is a decent person

dude,are you ******* kidding me????this dudes been around burning people for YEARS...there is NUMEROUS threads about him burning peeps and he is PERMANANTLY banned from the classifides...you my friend,are a ******* IDIOT for not researching his scumbag *** FIRST before buyinggood luck getting **** out of him,hes on SSI and deafer than anne frank and lives in MD i believe
It acually happend almost a year ago.. Just takes forever to get paypal to reply and crap...thanks
Old 05-03-2009, 03:40 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

actually anne frank wasn't deaf, your thinking of helen keller...

everything else you said was spot on though
Old 05-03-2009, 03:42 PM

D-WRECK is a decent person

hes not from md

hes from mass
Old 05-03-2009, 06:28 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by posdriftin
It acually happend almost a year ago.. Just takes forever to get paypal to reply and crap...thanks
ya...my bad............................................... .................................................. ......................it was helen keller.......oh and good luck finding his lame,punk *** and sorry you got burned.........it makes it hard for honest folk to sell on here
Old 05-03-2009, 06:37 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 05-03-2009, 08:06 PM

Big Float is a decent person

big r ***** over anybody that will let him, I dont even he denies it anymore..LOL
Old 05-04-2009, 02:31 AM

buckle up is a decent person

oh man not again sorry to hear bro

i still dont know how that guys manages to still rip people off and get away

dont the ****** porkers patrol this site and ****

cant they stop that fool from rippin people off

that clown is lame
Old 05-04-2009, 03:09 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

hes on here currently.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

I think its pretty fucked up that this guy is ripping numerous people off and I still see him posting everyday, but I get banned for posting a thread in the wrong section.. LAME!

-Jesse
Old 05-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

^^ +100000000 That full should be banned from here and Stuntride
Old 05-19-2009, 09:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hahahaha anne frank
Old 05-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
hahahaha anne frank
Yeah except she was smart
Old 05-19-2009, 09:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
^^ +100000000 That full should be banned from here and Stuntride
its so easy to make another account if you get banned. if they ban his ip, he can get a new one easily too
Old 05-19-2009, 10:15 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

his name is richie thats all i know. most of the dudes from mass are familiar with him
Old 05-19-2009, 10:34 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

im willing to bet d reck knows him better then most
Old 05-19-2009, 11:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

..it makes it hard for honest folk to sell on here
not really - it should make it easier. i got a ton of threads with people who bought stuff from me that were happy with the transactions just like other people do. theres always a scumbag ripping people off but if youre a good seller and can back it up, people shouldnt have doubts in dealing with you IMO. It just surprises me that people send money without doing some kind of homework

Quick Reply: Big R 508.. anyone have this dude addy?