RSC SubCages!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: RSC SubCages!!!!!!

That's right! It's finally ready!!

Soooo.....at the moment, current models list includes:

F4i's.....cost: $350, plus shipping

'03-04 636's....cost: $370, plus shipping

'02-03 954's(cause I needed one! )....cost: $370, plus shipping

'05-? R6's.....cost: $380, plus shipping

'09-12 ZX6r's.....cost: $390, plus shipping

Shipping within the US is $18, international is $50.

All subcages are of a modular billet construction. All arches and peg brackets are universal. The only thing that changes between models is the triangular mounting plate, and the addition of a spacer in some models. This means you can take your new RSC with you to your next machine, with only the purchase of a new pair of mounting plates!

The peg bracket has 360 degree rotation. There are 4 hardened steel dowel pins pressed into the face of each triangular mounting plate. Then, each peg bracket has 8 chamfered holes milled into its mounting face. This allows for 8 positions in a 360 degree circle. The circle is about 8" across, to give you an idea how much adjustment capability there is.

Each subcage comes with a pair of 1.75" diameter UHMW plastic pegs wrapped with 3M Safetywalk.....

......I know....I know.......you are thinking.......PLASTIC!?!

Well.....I thought the same thing.....until I really started designing this subcage, and gave the UHMW a shot. Plastic pegs are truely amazing! There is a 12mm stainless steel bolt holding the peg on. There is a dowel pin pressed into the face of the peg bracket to match with a milled hole in the peg, locking the peg in one position. The 1.75" UHMW provides more than double the support needed for a bouncing 230 pound stunter......but at the same time, provides enough shock absorbing action.....to be able to maintain the RSC LIFETIME WARRANTY on ALL the modular billet parts of the subcage!!

The 3m Safetywalk provides more grip than most knurled pegs, also. No more worries of stepping to a wet knurled aluminum peg that you might just slip right off of! Only way you'd slide off one of these in the wet, is if you just slid through a mudhole right before you got on your bike, and had 1/4" of mud caked to your shoe!

Replacement pegs are $30 a pair, plus shipping. This is cheap enough, that I suggest keeping a pair handy in the tool box.

The design of this subcage is based around these pegs. In a hard wreck, the pegs will absorb massive amounts of force.....saving your subframe from damage. The worry isn't really for the RSC, as its much stronger than your stock subframe......the protection is for your subframe. Honestly.....most steel sub-cages will bend long before the Righteous Sub-Cage!

ALL harware is stainless. I make no money on the hardware, or on the included set of UHMW pegs. This helps me keep the cost down at a reasonable level.

Anodizing is in the works....hit me up if you have a specific color choice....as I plan to only do a few blacks in this first batch(besides Turtles GREEN )

The Sub-Cage won't be on the site for a while. Hit me up at rsctakeover@gmail.com for availability.

I'm sure I forgot something......so ask away!!

Here's a few shots of mine on my F4i, and I'm sure Rowdy will post up some '03-04 636 pics, soon.....

I got NTH Ralph Louies the first day with the Righteous Sub-Cage....after I'd been practicing them for months. The adjustable peg position

Old 08-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Name:  WP_000314.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  155.9 KB

Name:  WP_000311.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  163.8 KB

Name:  WP_000316.jpg
Views: 737
Size:  166.5 KB
Old 08-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Administrators

LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2012, 09:27 PM
Administrators

^^^^^ Who tha **** Warranties there Subcages for Life?????

RSC That's who!!!!!
Old 08-20-2012, 10:54 PM
Administrators

Tell'em WHEELIE Sent ya....
Old 08-20-2012, 11:01 PM

cmdrep is a decent person

What's a price on that pipe, if it will fit an 01 f4i? I ordered a cut d&d off a member. But if it's junk and sounds like my *** after a trip to taco bell then ill be on the hunt for something else haha. (only paid $60 for the d&d)
Old 08-20-2012, 11:12 PM
Administrators

Name:  178378_10151079602351830_1117955499_o.jpg
Views: 984
Size:  43.5 KB

Originally Posted by cmdrep
What's a price on that pipe, if it will fit an 01 f4i? I ordered a cut d&d off a member. But if it's junk and sounds like my *** after a trip to taco bell then ill be on the hunt for something else haha. (only paid $60 for the d&d)
Them Pipes Are F'ing Noice...

A few details on these bad boyz!!

The Righteous Stunt Cans are now available for the '03-04 636's, and F4i's. The R6 cans should be available in about 2 weeks. These exhaust cans are made by a top shelf exhaust company called Looney Tuned Exhaust. You may not have heard of them, as they specialize in side-by-side and quad exhaust. They are the makers of the Arctic Cat and Polaris race teams exhausts. These cans are packed w/ a "spun rock wool" type of packing. Its the same packing Ford and Harley use for their stock exhausts. It outlasts normal packing, and works better too. The end-cap is a fully CNC'd piece of beauty.....honestly. Each can comes w/ a removeable "quiet core", that can be swapped out via 3 allen head bolts in less than a minute. With the core, your bike will be quiet enough for those special spots that can't be blown up w/ too much noise(not to mention the awesome back-pressure ).......and with the core out, you get a MotoGP growl thats great for shows and high RPM stoppie approaches. Each can also comes with a high quality clamp to keep your new exhaust in place. The Righteous Stunt Can does NOT come with a lifetime warranty, as with most other RSC products. Sorry.

The RSC's come in three finishes:

Brushed aluminum: $225 plus shipping.

Polished aluminum: $250 plus shipping.

Black powdercoated aluminum: $250 plus shipping.

Shipping is $15 within the US, $50 worldwide.

Feel free to hit me w/ questions at rsctakeover@gmail.com
Old 08-21-2012, 08:26 AM

cmdrep is a decent person

damnit! i wish i would have seen these earlier! im adding one to the list though, hopefully i can get it within the next month or so. as well as that rsc clutch lever!
Old 08-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by cmdrep
damnit! i wish i would have seen these earlier! im adding one to the list though, hopefully i can get it within the next month or so. as well as that rsc clutch lever!
Tellem WHEELIE sent ya..
Old 08-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Administrators

Old 09-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Administrators

Up to the top....
Old 10-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Administrators

Bbbuuuummmmpppp
Old 10-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Administrators

Going White on the 2nd 929...
Old 11-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Administrators

Old 11-08-2012, 09:36 PM

Stefanenyce808 is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me know when you get some for GSXR 06/09 600/750.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:49 PM

CRFstuntin is a decent person

These are still available? Hopefully with be getting some within the next month or two.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:30 PM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

there available every day of every week gents, no need to look for update they should have no problem being available for the easily the next year or 3 or 4. Josh makes sick ****, its pricey cuz its all machined but well worth it and gauranteed for life.

i should get a discount for this sales pitch lol. wish i could afford one myself deff the best subcage setup made in the world.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Administrators

It DOESN'T Get ANY BETTER THAN THIS SUB CAGE... . <---- PERIOD!!!
Old 01-28-2013, 02:33 PM

Already showed them to 2 of my friends and they both got them for their bikes. Ordering mine tonight! I want the pipe too but I don't know.. Already gettin subcage, HB bracket and SB brake line.. Maybe I can squeeze it in there lol.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:50 PM

Just waiting for Josh to email me back. I'm gonna wear out my F5 button... Hopefully I can place the order today. Emailed him last night.

Quick Reply: RSC SubCages!!!!!!