FS: OSS Sub cage 06 gixxer new

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 12:39 AM

spoolinbyyou is a decent person
FS: OSS Sub cage 06 gixxer new

i have a new OSS sub cage, solid pegs, black, from one of my gixxers 06 600, i think 06 07, may fit others. 150 shipped

Name:  Picture009-1.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  100.4 KB
Name:  Picture010-1.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  98.3 KB
Name:  Picture011-1.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  99.9 KB
Name:  Picture012-1.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  92.5 KB
Name:  Picture013-1.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  114.2 KB
Old 09-08-2010, 07:54 AM

Topek is a decent person
Re: FS: OSS Sub cage 06 gixxer new

Subscribed.... Hopefully I can pick this up Friday.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i personally like omr subcages with folding pegs but if you are set on getting a solid peg subcage i wouldnt get that oss subcage if i were you.

the pegs are grip taped and thats gonna peel off leaving you with a slippery foot peg not to mention the peg itself probably weighs as much as the rest of the subcage because it's so thick.

do your self a favor if your not gonna get a folding peg subcage and your heart is set on solid pegs at least get one from a different company that has bolt on knurled aluminum pegs.

the aluminum knurled peg are lighter and will have good grip for your foot that and the bolt that holds them on will break in a hard crash so you will be less likely to bend your subframe.

the oss pegs are welded on so if they hit the ground hard they will most likely bend or break your subframe.

Last edited by Bray; 09-08-2010 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:08 PM

Pegs are optional, i have alum pegs as well, and non taped pegs also, also have the same cage with folding pegs. it`s silver also, pegs are removable, able to be changed
Look at the pink cage next to it, no pegs, Bolt on.

Last edited by spoolinbyyou; 09-08-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:48 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bray
i personally like omr subcages with folding pegs but if you are set on getting a solid peg subcage i wouldnt get that oss subcage if i were you.

the pegs are grip taped and thats gonna peel off leaving you with a slippery foot peg not to mention the peg itself probably weighs as much as the rest of the subcage because it's so thick.

do your self a favor if your not gonna get a folding peg subcage and your heart is set on solid pegs at least get one from a different company that has bolt on knurled aluminum pegs.

the aluminum knurled peg are lighter and will have good grip for your foot that and the bolt that holds them on will break in a hard crash so you will be less likely to bend your subframe.

the oss pegs are welded on so if they hit the ground hard they will most likely bend or break your subframe.

a bolt that breaks is a no no
Old 09-08-2010, 02:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
a bolt that breaks is a no no
most solid peg subcages come with a 3/8 bolt holding an aluminum peg to the subcage and in a hard crash if youre lucky the bolt breaks ,if not you bend your subframe ..

thats one of the reasons i only make folding peg subcages

people make solid peg subcages cause they are easier to make not cause they are better ..
Old 09-08-2010, 03:07 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
most solid peg subcages come with a 3/8 bolt holding an aluminum peg to the subcage and in a hard crash if youre lucky the bolt breaks ,if not you bend your subframe ..

thats one of the reasons i only make folding peg subcages

people make solid peg subcages cause they are easier to make not cause they are better ..

Old 09-09-2010, 02:23 PM

125 shipped w solid or folding pegs