636 trade my dual 4 piston bracket for a single piston

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 01:02 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

kcrawler is a decent person
636 trade my dual 4 piston bracket for a single piston

03/ 04 zx6r 636 i want to trade my dual 4 piston full throttle bracket for a 4 piston handbrake, and a single piston for the footbtake.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:05 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 636 trade my dual 4 piston bracket for a single piston

foot brake to much for you ?
Old 08-09-2010, 11:37 AM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Ive got all full throttle brackets in stock if you sell it, lmk

Old 08-09-2010, 03:33 PM

yeah the foot brake seems to be a bit too much, ive never rearrly used the foot brake at all but im trying to get no handed circles dialed in and the foot brake just seems to be way too touchy
Old 08-09-2010, 04:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i personally think you should just get used to it because it's better to have too much brake and only use what you need rather then not have enough when you need it but you could just cut out the middle of your brake pad making the pad smaller so there is less friction ..

if you have an angle grinder just use the edge of the grinding stone and cut a grove from top to bottom right in the middle of the pad all the way down to the metal so the pad will have two small areas on each side of the pad , the wider you make the grove the less pad surface you will have ..
Old 08-09-2010, 04:34 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
i personally think you should just get used to it because it's better to have too much brake and only use what you need rather then not have enough when you need it but you could just cut out the middle of your brake pad making the pad smaller so there is less friction ..

if you have an angle grinder just use the edge of the grinding stone and cut a grove from top to bottom right in the middle of the pad all the way down to the metal so the pad will have two small areas on each side of the pad , the wider you make the grove the less pad surface you will have ..
+100000000...i love my 4 piston FB no handed stuff especially is BUTTER!!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 05:10 PM

yeah yeah, youre right, ill get used to it.