Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 12:08 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (****** prius's)

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
anyone call his dads shop? i feel sorry for him, find out how worthless his son is hed probably stand under a lift, pull the safety n let the car fall on him
hie dad knows ahat a piece of **** he is already, in fact his dad dont even like him, i pretty much had the go ahead to pound his face in the past but just one on one is all his dad said..... i doubt it would even take both hands but i guess id have to give him at least one left hook just so lefty dont feel left out lol
Old 01-19-2010, 02:15 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person

woooooooooooow, his dad let u remold his face!?!?!?!?

i'd kill myself if my own father hated me like that!
Old 01-19-2010, 02:30 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
woooooooooooow, his dad let u remold his face!?!?!?!?

i'd kill myself if my own father hated me like that!
well i never got to yet but i had permission...
Originally Posted by beardo
maybe your to stupid to figure out that you let the cat out of the bag with this post you dumb ***..... hacking loogies sl, p/p. ms account....and the jesus thing was your calling card when you hacked caspers ms and deleted everything on it and just left the jesus pic.... you are a dumb ****....why would you call me and ask me to forgive you and let it go then pull this ****....those outlaws got to you huh?? prob were sitting right there listening to you make the call while you still had **** and **** running down your legs....what a bitch you are...... why dont you just hit me up, and we will arrange the meet up and handle this like men do...once and for all.....i know why cuz your a spineless snake....here is your reallity.... you are gonna be a loser your entire life, do yourself a favor, get a gun, put one bullet in it, **** the hammer back, stick it in your mouth and pull the ******* trigger........the world will then be a better place!!

well i tried to tell him..lol im sure he will some day, prob after he spends all the money he stole from you guys....lol sry
Old 01-19-2010, 02:39 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

il be honest,if he wouldve got me for the 280.00 i had pending,i would ride to cali and handle this bitch made ****** 4 sure what a douche go sell crack to make some feddi dont try to rip us off!! were all broke neways!
Old 01-19-2010, 08:48 PM

Stuntd' F4i is a decent person

Bummp, keepin it at the top
Old 01-19-2010, 11:14 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Killer Of Cali

Smashin prius's since 09

Last Activity: Today 01:19 AM........apparently he is checking back in on all you guys that he ripped off
Old 01-20-2010, 01:22 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

He better hope he actually leaves like he says he is!
Old 01-20-2010, 05:05 AM

madmatt02 is a decent person

:fight
Old 01-20-2010, 02:39 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Old 01-20-2010, 07:24 PM

madmatt02 is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo

my thoughts exactly
Old 01-20-2010, 07:33 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Killer Of Cali

Smashin prius's since 09

Last Activity: Today 02:40 PM ......this ******* FOTF is lurking but doesnt seem to have much to say...******* poser *** bitch
Old 01-21-2010, 10:20 AM
Grab Your Bag. Its On!!

shadestyles is a decent person

back top the top he isnt even man behind that comuter screen to admit he ripped me off he wont even answer me
Old 01-21-2010, 06:18 PM

bummp to the top
Old 01-25-2010, 07:32 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

just wanted to re-bump this ******** thread on a good note....got refunded from paypal today....i hope every1 that sent money disputed it and went thru the process...

**** this sumbag
Old 01-25-2010, 09:09 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

he was spotted walking down the road recently,i was told he looked homeless...haha wouldnt doubt that.... unfortunatly i was unable to intercept in time and this snake slithered away once again.... im glad you got your money back hommie, hope everyone els does what they gotta to get thiers too....
Old 01-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Grab Your Bag. Its On!!

im still waitin n mines
Old 01-25-2010, 11:10 PM

Keepin it at the top
Old 01-26-2010, 08:13 AM
Grab Your Bag. Its On!!

bump his ****** head
Old 01-26-2010, 09:02 AM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

wow, it sucks for everyone involved. this is why newbs catch so much **** on here cuz of ***'s like this one, i dont have alot of posts but all mine is from either buying or selling ****, shipping fast and communication gets u ahead in stunt life. its funny he was communicative up till 3-4 of u sent money. how much money was actually taken persay? like everyone who sent this kid money, how much u out for? as big as the stunter scene is, it still is very small, so where ever this kid may end up u can bet someone will tach him up. im not even out any money and im just but hurt over the situation for everyone who is, that sucks ***..

best believe if he comes to the midwest, we will throw him a welcoming party.....SURPRISE!!!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Buddy luv
wow, it sucks for everyone involved. this is why newbs catch so much **** on here cuz of ***'s like this one, i dont have alot of posts but all mine is from either buying or selling ****, shipping fast and communication gets u ahead in stunt life. its funny he was communicative up till 3-4 of u sent money. how much money was actually taken persay? like everyone who sent this kid money, how much u out for? as big as the stunter scene is, it still is very small, so where ever this kid may end up u can bet someone will tach him up. im not even out any money and im just but hurt over the situation for everyone who is, that sucks ***..

best believe if he comes to the midwest, we will throw him a welcoming party.....SURPRISE!!!!!
He's not a stunter, he's a faker of the funk.

Quick Reply: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)