Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 10:46 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (****** prius's)

nice...hit the rest that got scammed and get them in on that **** too, justice for all
Old 01-17-2010, 10:47 PM
Grab Your Bag. Its On!!

shadestyles is a decent person

dude im ****** heated
Old 01-17-2010, 10:48 PM
Grab Your Bag. Its On!!

got me for 220
Old 01-17-2010, 10:49 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

get w/ tek c if he can help you to
Old 01-17-2010, 10:52 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person

loogie and beardo 100% LEGIT
tekanomics verified!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 10:54 PM

yeah cus i got hit for bout $270. im hitten up people that posted they bought into this **** with some info, so make sure u follow up on it!
Old 01-18-2010, 10:48 PM

Stuntd' F4i is a decent person

bummp to the top. Need to keep this thread hot until you catch that ******* douchbag
Old 01-19-2010, 12:12 AM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

yeah bump this everyday he almost got me for that 280.00 but i stopped the payment b4 it went through!! **** this *** sponge oiece of **** kid dont realize some people will go out of their way to make somebody's lfe miserable.and with the info tek provided i think it's in the near future for this guy!!
Old 01-19-2010, 12:20 AM

yeah, if i ever need to hunt someone down im hittin up tek for sure, that dude knows his ****. If i lived in cali i would go serve some justice for all you guys that got scammed by this ******. I hope someone acutally catches him on that 636 and beats the **** out of that goofy lookin bastard
Old 01-19-2010, 12:25 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by Stuntd' F4i
yeah, if i ever need to hunt someone down im hittin up tek for sure, that dude knows his ****. If i lived in cali i would go serve some justice for all you guys that got scammed by this ******. I hope someone acutally catches him on that 636 and beats the **** out of that goofy lookin bastard
ya...i cant catch him, not yet n e ways, but he dont have a 636 i garuntee you that. prob just sittin in his daddies body shop for repairs.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by beardo
ya...i cant catch him, not yet n e ways, but he dont have a 636 i garuntee you that. prob just sittin in his daddies body shop for repairs.
well when you find him you better hardcore lol, and to the trade, let me know when you get the rearset
Old 01-19-2010, 12:31 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by Stuntd' F4i
well when you find him you better hardcore lol, and to the trade, let me know when you get the rearset
word! and you have no idea how bad he needs . it goes way past all this scammin the broke *** stunters thing. you could just say we have history.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:35 AM

gotcha, well either way hes gotta a major *** kickin comin his way from whoever sees him first
Old 01-19-2010, 12:36 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

fo sho!
Old 01-19-2010, 11:37 AM
Grab Your Bag. Its On!!

bump bump his ****** head off the ground
Old 01-19-2010, 11:45 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

whoevers got this FOTF's info should post hate threads everywhere.....spreading his info will prob. do more good considering if you beat his face in hes already dumber than a rock and crosseyed as **** so it wont really do any good....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mjew faggot bitch.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	235869  
Old 01-19-2010, 11:51 AM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

nice!!! now we even have pics of his face!! next photo you see of him he's gonna have snail tracks all over his facial!!! open up and say ahhhh bitch!! mother ****** has a nice long,deep throat i cant wait to **** his mouth! ******!!! go beat off with sandpaper yo!!
Old 01-19-2010, 11:52 AM

i knew the bike looked familiar, my boy recognized it off ebay a while back, so yeah, he dont even got the bike. my bro put n acquisition for the billing addy for old number cus the bitch changed it but i'll b shootin it to beardo soon as i get it. ill post the current findings on some other forums too. i was thinking i shulda put a paypal note that receipt of payment constitutes delivery within 7 days or im entitled to x2 refund. i wonder if that would work?
Old 01-19-2010, 11:55 AM

anyone call his dads shop? i feel sorry for him, find out how worthless his son is hed probably stand under a lift, pull the safety n let the car fall on him
Old 01-19-2010, 12:05 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by 9702fast4u
nice!!! now we even have pics of his face!! next photo you see of him he's gonna have snail tracks all over his facial!!! open up and say ahhhh bitch!! mother ****** has a nice long,deep throat i cant wait to **** his mouth! ******!!! go beat off with sandpaper yo!!
wow llololol thats brutal......hmmmm you got a purdy mouth boy......now squeel like a pig!!!!!hahahaha

Quick Reply: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)