Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 03:19 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person
Re: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (****** prius's)

go hit that bell n see if he comes out, then get me his license plates to all the cars, makes n colors
Old 01-17-2010, 03:40 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
dude im even more pissed cus it delayed my bejeweled game on facebook!! that was bout 20 mins of work without making any phone calls yet, once the calls start its a mess! dam, how do u pull **** like this to A. bikersB. during a fuking recession!C. bikers that stunttrying to scam people that willingly break the law is always a bad idea. cus they obviously dont care too much bout legal b.s. n know some similar minded people n some legal minded people! im thinking about being democratic bout this n callin the legal minded friends, filing fraud and personally showing up to deliver the bad news n after its done calling the real niggasim bout to go visit him n deliver a fuken cocktail!
i'm down too lmk when you roll out i'm in colorado but road trips are whats up!!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 04:31 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

his daddy owns an auto body shop in shasta lake city named buddies auto body...i bet that bike was there for repair....it doesnt belong to this homo....his dads name is john lewis and his brothers name is nathan lewis. they both work there..i dont think either one of them even like him....whats there to like about this fool???maybe someone should give him a ring and let him know what his baby boy has been up to....hes got priors of stealing from daddy too....what a d-bag!!here is the number 530 275 4953
Old 01-17-2010, 04:58 PM

man beardo, wat happened, u got this kid on lock.so im textin him n hes all pissey bout my post, i told him all hes gotta do is send parts n i mean, done deal, im willing to vouch that hes ok n **** happens i mean its not a bad trade. i even offer to drive over n pik em up, ill shake his hand ,take a pik n post it to show hes ok, well he aint textin back so mjew, u read this thats my offer, bro u got people after parts, in fact, multiple people wanting the same parts u sold them, **** happens, 1st come 1st served, u give ur paypal info n wait, coo, we all can understand, honor the 1st payment or deal struck refund the rest n ship out as pictured/described, no hard feelings, i even still gotta guy that wants that motor, im sayen kid, to a certain point... we understand, just make it right n everythings ok
Old 01-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Smashin prius's since 09

Killer Of Cali is an unknown quantity at this point

new number,new house,**** john lewis,**** nate,**** step it up,new car thats not registered to me and the 636? it can stay together and come out in a few months with a sprakely new paintjob,mostwanted designs? CLOSED,New life? check,new name? in the works-GHOSTED
Old 01-17-2010, 05:20 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

see told you what a bitch....just a few posts ago he totally denied even being mjew....better move out of here homo...too small of a town to hide forever!!!! just sayin...ima see you sometime and that will be your bad day...hahahahaha
Old 01-17-2010, 05:21 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by Killer Of Cali
new number,new house,**** john lewis,**** nate,**** step it up,new car thats not registered to me and the 636? it can stay together and come out in a few months with a sprakely new paintjob,mostwanted designs? CLOSED,New life? check,new name? in the works-GHOSTED
cause ur a failure...just go ahead and do that gun in mouth thing now douch bag!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Smashin prius's since 09

Killer Of Cali is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beardo
cause ur a failure...just go ahead and do that gun in mouth thing now douch bag!!!
i have 3 days before i leave cali for 5 years,id stay out of that big bay window in the front of your house,paintballs guns dont only shoot paintballs,they shoot marbles to.......

"This is not a story that you've heard or you know
Everyone in black from the head to the toe
And I'm sitting in the back in the very last row
Hearing everyone ask why I had to go

Ladies and gentlemen we're gathered here today
To talk about the end in a friend gone away

Talking about pretending they don't know what to say
And they're tripping over words but they're talking anyway
Mingling and singing all these really sad songs
Talking of what I did right and forgetting all my wrongs
Saying how they'll miss me so much now that I'm gone
Man this is depressing
Let's move on

Let's move on
Come back to life like the light of the dawn
It's like a tightrope just move right along
Don't look down and don't step wrong
We don't have time so just move on

Friends from my past wiping tears on their sleeve
In between people that were never close to me
And as I turn my back on everyone to leave
I know that I'll be back to see them all eventually
I've gotta go away just to try something new
Cause what I'm used to isn't all that I can do
Just a change of scenery, just another view
Take it back to the beginning
Take it back to the roots

Let's move on

Just move on
Just move- "
Old 01-17-2010, 05:47 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

wow is all i can say....wierd thing is...is that nobody even had a problem with you till you came on here scamming and calling peeps punk bitches for no apparent reason....oh well..not my problem..imma go ride my pit bike and forget about it...sorry for the guys that got ripped off and mjew just remember dude,you made your bed here so go ahead and lay in it
Old 01-17-2010, 05:56 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

i have 3 days before i leave cali for 5 years,id stay out of that big bay window in the front of your house,paintballs guns dont only shoot paintballs,they shoot marbles to.......

"This is not a story that you've heard or you know
Everyone in black from the head to the toe
And I'm sitting in the back in the very last row
Hearing everyone ask why I had to go

Ladies and gentlemen we're gathered here today
To talk about the end in a friend gone away

Talking about pretending they don't know what to say
And they're tripping over words but they're talking anyway
Mingling and singing all these really sad songs
Talking of what I did right and forgetting all my wrongs
Saying how they'll miss me so much now that I'm gone
Man this is depressing
Let's move on

Let's move on

Friends from my past wiping tears on their sleeve
In between people that were never close to me
And as I turn my back on everyone to leave
I know that I'll be back to see them all eventually
I've gotta go away just to try something new
Cause what I'm used to isn't all that I can do
Just a change of scenery, just another view
Take it back to the beginning
Take it back to the roots

Let's move on

Just move on
Just move- "
yo you better come w/ something a little harder than a paint ball gun you dumb bitch.i garuntee you i will... dont let yourself get caught on my street..... i know you dont have the sack to come around here and collect what you got coming anyway....all you will ever do is sit on the other side of that puter screen and talk **** like the fake you are.....go ahead show yourself....i know you wont!!
Old 01-17-2010, 06:00 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

by the way my familly lives in this house and if you even think about bringing some **** here you better think again cause no beef you got w/ me or anyone els is worth your life punk!!! this **** will get real serious real fast!!! you test me and fin d out....do the right thing for once in your pathetic life and give the ppl you burnt thier money back and then get ur *** off our forums you ****** POSER!!!!!

Last edited by beardo; 01-17-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:32 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

you guys aint gettin **** sry....
Old 01-17-2010, 07:02 PM

look at wat i found on u in 20 mins mjew, changing ur name wont help. dude, i found ur family n where they live, ican find the doctor that pulled u out ur mom. im not someone to *** with buddy.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:42 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

git em tek!!!!!! hahahahaha
Old 01-17-2010, 09:00 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

im really upset i live on the opposite side of the country
Old 01-17-2010, 10:03 PM

i got recon pullen outta sac right now to go check the crib on the way to his spot. dudes military so hes legit. i was tellen him bout this while changen his tires n hour ago. yeah, hes pissed
Old 01-17-2010, 10:07 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

hahahahahahahha...THREADJACK BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if anybody from this thread actually wants to buy some 03-04 636 parts that ACTUALLY EXIST and are READY TO SHIP....hit me uphttps://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...-04-636-a.html
Old 01-17-2010, 10:29 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by loogie
hahahahahahahha...THREADJACK BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if anybody from this thread actually wants to buy some 03-04 636 parts that ACTUALLY EXIST and are READY TO SHIP....hit me uphttps://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...-04-636-a.html
word...loogie is lagit!!! but just in case my word is no good do a search on him before you buy this time....lol (sry i know that hurts) but i cant help it the picture below is the guy that scammed you and needs to be punched in the face,

word i got is he is on the outs w/ family....prob burned them too..... im sure hes slinkin around in shasta lake city but could very posibly be in redding..... he was spoted two days ago in town , so hes still here at least for now!!! that is all for now...beardo...out!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 10:32 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
i got recon pullen outta sac right now to go check the crib on the way to his spot. dudes military so hes legit. i was tellen him bout this while changen his tires n hour ago. yeah, hes pissed
well be cool to the old dude at that addy cause he doesnt have any clue, just unlucky to have the same name as this puke!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 10:44 PM

yeah i just called up not to worry bout it n made some other calls. in law gonna get the billing addy for me tomorrow and d.a. homie gonna do the rest

Quick Reply: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)