Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 12:44 AM

Tekanomics is a decent person
Re: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (****** prius's)

Originally Posted by beardo
hey match stick....your burnt...hahaha sux for you.... mjew is a punk..and a bitch..and a punks bitch...and a faker of the funk...and a loser...and a lame... and a POSER..and a thief..and a lier...and prob even a cho mo...hahaha what a morron!!!
well, a couple of us bought parts from him, paypal disputes will get money refunded, ima sit it out tile wednesday. the guy has been pretty communicative with me thus far so im not flippen out yet, stuff happens sometimes, im jus hoppen my stuff happens to get here or he comes through with a meet up spot for me to pick the stuff up
Old 01-16-2010, 01:15 AM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

then only thing i dont understand is how fatboy stunts said he got the tail although i have a pending money transfer for the tail and subframe and other ****?? good thing i pulled that money out of the bank yesterday!
Old 01-16-2010, 07:54 AM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

i dont have the tail yet..its what i paid for....but i guess that proves that this ******* is full of **** and just ripping ppl off...
Old 01-16-2010, 12:57 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
well, a couple of us bought parts from him, paypal disputes will get money refunded, ima sit it out tile wednesday. the guy has been pretty communicative with me thus far so im not flippen out yet, stuff happens sometimes, im jus hoppen my stuff happens to get here or he comes through with a meet up spot for me to pick the stuff up
way to stay posetive....good luck w/ that...i know this ***, ur not gettin ****.......where you live n e way??
Old 01-16-2010, 12:59 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
i dont have the tail yet..its what i paid for....but i guess that proves that this ******* is full of **** and just ripping ppl off...
you got it!!! its now becoming clear....sry for your luck sukka.....here is a tip...dont buy from newbs that just joined and dont have any feed back!!! just my
Old 01-16-2010, 01:38 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by Killer Of Cali
i got waqy more comp skills than just a background check,how bout crack email-to-stuntlife account delete-to a picture of jesus pointing and smiling sayin PWNED?
Originally Posted by Killer Of Cali
i think we all missed something here. who the **** is mjew?
maybe your to stupid to figure out that you let the cat out of the bag with this post you dumb ***..... hacking loogies sl, p/p. ms account....and the jesus thing was your calling card when you hacked caspers ms and deleted everything on it and just left the jesus pic.... you are a dumb ****....why would you call me and ask me to forgive you and let it go then pull this ****....those outlaws got to you huh?? prob were sitting right there listening to you make the call while you still had **** and **** running down your legs....what a bitch you are...... why dont you just hit me up, and we will arrange the meet up and handle this like men do...once and for all.....i know why cuz your a spineless snake....here is your reallity.... you are gonna be a loser your entire life, do yourself a favor, get a gun, put one bullet in it, **** the hammer back, stick it in your mouth and pull the ******* trigger........the world will then be a better place!!

Last edited by beardo; 01-16-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:20 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

you got it!!! its now becoming clear....sry for your luck sukka.....here is a tip...dont buy from newbs that just joined and dont have any feed back!!! just my
thanks for the advice..ive been on this site for a few years and have taken chances with newbs....this time it bit me in the ***....hopefully paypal takes care of it
Old 01-16-2010, 07:51 PM

yeah, things are lookin bad, still, ill give it til wednesday
Old 01-16-2010, 07:54 PM

way to stay posetive....good luck w/ that...i know this ***, ur not gettin ****.......where you live n e way??
im back in forth from socal to oakland n a bit of sacramento now
Old 01-16-2010, 08:30 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

well if you ever get up to far nor cal hit us up we can go get a murder sesh in
Old 01-16-2010, 08:30 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

someone post this fools info....
Old 01-17-2010, 02:00 AM

im only 200, miles away n got a friend in a high place for 'the man'. a little info gets a long way for me. uncles n s.f. sheriff, another good friend is too in sac. i been here since 06 on another name so im cautius of new kids but had a few good experiences. so im still haven a bit of faith in the guy
Old 01-17-2010, 02:24 AM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
yea i got the tail....well paid for it but havent heard anything from him since monday...said the tracking numbers would be to me on monday...then on wednesday, now havent haeard anything
funny because i paid for the tail subframe seats undertail etc; good thing i pulled the money back out of the bank b4 it went through!
Old 01-17-2010, 02:28 AM
fruity pebbles

sounds to me like we deff. have a thief on our hands!!
Old 01-17-2010, 02:35 AM

yeah seems so. i see someone claim they sent payment for sides as well

http://redding.craigslist.org/spo/1543868336.html
2 Paintball Markers For Half The Price Of 1! - $45 (Shasta Lake City)

Date: 2010-01-08, 4:15PM PST
Reply to: sale-eww37-1543868336@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a spyder victor II with a aftermarket slide,frontgrip w/ adjustable air chambers,no more philips to adjust air pressure,a sniper barrel,air tank,and hopper,And a triton XL that needs a airline,all o-rings on both were just replaced and they are ready to go! $45 firm - Michael 530 356 6205 Call or Text MLewis@mostwanteddesigns.com email

Custom Powerlite P-17 "Fireball" / 20" 48 Spoke Wheels[IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]Dec 12, 2009 ... with 45 series or lower tires or cash,my name is michael 530 356 6205 ,$450 o.b.o. call - text - or email @ MLewis@mostwanteddesigns.com ...

http://www.mostwanteddesigns.com/company.htm
http://www.mostwanteddesigns.com/meetourstaff.htm

Michael F Lewis
2798 Starlight Blvd

Redding, CA 96001-3407

Household: Denise V Lewis, Grace V Lewis, Denis Lewis

also, i just found out his cell phone is with verizon wireless and my friend is a trainer for verizon... m friend happening to be my new wife's younger and much bigger then me brother.

word is that has played a few spirited games of paintball at redding indoor paintball 6771 Eastside Road, Redding, CA 96001. 530-243-4204. graduate foothill high in san pedro 2007. AND he jocks the ruff ryders. time to make some calls to my friends in... the ruff ryders.

oh yeah just found this
www.myspace.com/theoneandonlymjew

Last edited by Tekanomics; 01-17-2010 at 03:28 AM. Reason: MostWantedDesigns.com, Reddings #1 Web Design Business (530) 356-6205 / Designed By/E-Mail: MLewis@MostwantedDesigns.Com
Old 01-17-2010, 11:41 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Nice find get some guys together and go beat his *** and steal his ****...... I mean take what's urs. ... ******* **** sucker
Old 01-17-2010, 12:48 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

I have a spyder victor II with a aftermarket slide,frontgrip w/ adjustable air chambers,no more philips to adjust air pressure,a sniper barrel,air tank,and hopper,And a triton XL that needs a airline,all o-rings on both were just replaced and they are ready to go! $45 firm - Michael 530 356 6205 Call or Text MLewis@mostwanteddesigns.com email

Custom Powerlite P-17 "Fireball" / 20" 48 Spoke Wheels[IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]Dec 12, 2009 ... with 45 series or lower tires or cash,my name is michael 530 356 6205 ,$450 o.b.o. call - text - or email @ MLewis@mostwanteddesigns.com ...

Michael F Lewis
2798 Starlight Blvd

Redding, CA 96001-3407

also, i just found out his cell phone is with verizon wireless and my friend is a trainer for verizon... m friend happening to be my new wife's younger and much bigger then me brother.

word is that has played a few spirited games of paintball at redding indoor paintball 6771 Eastside Road, Redding, CA 96001. 530-243-4204. graduate foothill high in san pedro 2007. AND he jocks the ruff ryders. time to make some calls to my friends in... the ruff ryders.

oh yeah just found this
nice work.!!!! ya thats the guy for sure...ill just tell you now hittin the rr's up will not help cause he doesnt have any afiliation w/ them...he jumps on whatever bandwagon he can....first was wcc, then tsiu.. now rr....what a joke but thats just what posers do...they pose. sounds like you got some good skillzs w/your computer, pm me w/ any new info, i wanna get my hands on this cat bad!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 01:22 PM
fruity pebbles

Michael F Lewis
2798 Starlight Blvd

Redding, CA 96001-3407

oh yeah just found this
WOW! you are the fukin man bro! i know who to ask if i need any info!
Old 01-17-2010, 02:45 PM

dude im even more pissed cus it delayed my bejeweled game on facebook!! that was bout 20 mins of work without making any phone calls yet, once the calls start its a mess! dam, how do u pull **** like this to A. bikersB. during a fuking recession!C. bikers that stunttrying to scam people that willingly break the law is always a bad idea. cus they obviously dont care too much bout legal b.s. n know some similar minded people n some legal minded people! im thinking about being democratic bout this n callin the legal minded friends, filing fraud and personally showing up to deliver the bad news n after its done calling the real niggasim bout to go visit him n deliver a fuken cocktail!
Old 01-17-2010, 03:00 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

dude im even more pissed cus it delayed my bejeweled game on facebook!! that was bout 20 mins of work without making any phone calls yet, once the calls start its a mess! dam, how do u pull **** like this to A. bikersB. during a fuking recession!C. bikers that stunttrying to scam people that willingly break the law is always a bad idea. cus they obviously dont care too much bout legal b.s. n know some similar minded people n some legal minded people! im thinking about being democratic bout this n callin the legal minded friends, filing fraud and personally showing up to deliver the bad news n after its done calling the real niggasim bout to go visit him n deliver a fuken cocktail!
im votein for all of the above....let me know what i can do to help....

Quick Reply: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)