Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 12:50 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (****** prius's)

Originally Posted by Killer Of Cali
this in NO way means nobody is getting their parts,i have to use my phone up here cause there isnt a computer,i can ship the parts when i get back,im sorry for any inconvience,but family at this point is more important than anything in my life

someone filed a paypal dispute and it put a restriction on my account that has locked me from doin ANYTHING
you can still issue refunds AND ship people the parts dumbass.....seems like a scam from the get,considering you never called or texted me for a local pickup cuz then you knew i would have your info and an adress to give out so people could come smash your face for being a scamming piece of ****and i dont believe for a minute you are in seattle or somebody died..your just another lying,scamming,thieveshow up to the lot in red bluff sometime and see how scammers and thieves get treated off the internet,you ****** *** bitch
Old 01-15-2010, 01:19 PM
Smashin prius's since 09

Killer Of Cali is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loogie
you can still issue refunds AND ship people the parts dumbass.....seems like a scam from the get,considering you never called or texted me for a local pickup cuz then you knew i would have your info and an adress to give out so people could come smash your face for being a scamming piece of ****and i dont believe for a minute you are in seattle or somebody died..your just another lying,scamming,thieveshow up to the lot in red bluff sometime and see how scammers and thieves get treated off the internet,you ****** *** bitch
has nothing to do with scamming or lying,i just dont let punk bitches from step it up in my house or anywhere near it,that includes toby meek (you),russ osterman,josh frazier,nate day any of you
Old 01-15-2010, 01:25 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Killer Of Cali
has nothing to do with scamming or lying,i just dont let punk bitches from step it up in my house or anywhere near it,that includes toby meek (you),russ osterman,josh frazier,nate day any of you
hahahahaha...wow...you got beef with any of us,roll by the lot sometime...really has nothing to do with you scamming people out of $$$ tho....either way you are blacklisted from selling on here and your rep. is fucked on here and SR foolwho the **** are you anyways BTW and what did any of us do to you or what reason would you have to think WE are "punk bitches"???....lol...ive knocked out more people and caught more charges than ive done wheelies so i know you aint serious
Old 01-15-2010, 01:29 PM

somebody that bought parts from this guy should post up all his info(name,email,PP addy,etc.) and make a thread in the feedback forum
Old 01-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Smashin prius's since 09

somebody that bought parts from this guy should post up all his info(name,email,PP addy,etc.) and make a thread in the feedback forum
a quick background check shows all you have is a bunch of traffic violations and a petition you were involved in back in like 96 or 98
Old 01-15-2010, 01:38 PM

congratulations on your "ill" backround checking skillz...apparently those are the ONLY skillz you have...lol...anyways im done with this thread and your weak *** shittalk on me and my homies...its weaker than scamming people for $$$ on a forum you just joined a week ago...lol...if you got any REAL problem with me or my boys,we are easy to find
Old 01-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Smashin prius's since 09

congratulations on your "ill" backround checking skillz...apparently those are the ONLY skillz you have...lol...anyways im done with this thread and your weak *** shittalk on me and my homies...its weaker than scamming people for $$$ on a forum you just joined a week ago...lol...if you got any REAL problem with me or my boys,we are easy to find
i got waqy more comp skills than just a background check,how bout crack email-to-stuntlife account delete-to a picture of jesus pointing and smiling sayin PWNED?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:48 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

mjew keep my name out your mouth mother ******!!!! u called and said sorry...i thought that was it but i guess not....its on you little ****.....ima catch you some time....you got all the grace your gonna get, ima put fist to face when i see you ****** poser!!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 01:52 PM

hahahahaha...mjew up to his old tricks again...lol...you gottta get a new hobby bro....someone got rejected and wont let it go....and why come on here and make a fake account and burn people??? that aint right dude...you need serious help....just go play GTA4 with your 13 year old buddies and give it up....i could give a **** about computers and internet fool...im a RIDER not a BITCH...you know that,i skidded up to your work and pounded your face remember???just let it go bro...if you want a war you wont get one with me cuz i dont have time to play with kids besides my own
Old 01-15-2010, 02:26 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person

wtf??? whos mjew???

ionno, dude says my stuffs getten sent next week, there are pix of product up so we have a legal record of whats sold and condition. i know shat happens so ima just ride this out til next week unless it turns into deep fried manbearpigness.

Last edited by Tekanomics; 01-15-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Smashin prius's since 09

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
wtf??? whos mjew???

ionno, dude says my stuffs getten sent next week, there are pix of product up so we have a legal record of whats sold and condition. i know shat happens so ima just ride this out til next week unless it turns into deep fried manbearpigness.

i think we all missed something here. who the **** is mjew?
Old 01-15-2010, 03:52 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

im the one who filed the dispute...if there was a loss in ur family i apalogize, but at the same time u coula appraiched it a different way...and i know you can issue refunds when a dispute is filed against you...i have no problem resolving the dispute as soon as you send me a tracking number if you still plan on sending the parts...but im sorry til then im goin about this the way i need to to try to get my money back, plus as of right now i have to buy antoher tail so my bike can get to paint next week.....

let me know if u plan on makling this right
Old 01-15-2010, 04:50 PM

no mjew go ahead an finish the dispute n get ur refund u absolutely deserve it.... and i absolutely deserve a stock tail.... COLOR MATCHING!!!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 07:59 PM

Jeezo is a decent person

I doubt you guys are getting parts from this guy. Do you think he even has the bike? Why would he part it out if it's in great shape? Could be because there is no bike, and it could be stolen.

Maybe he's telling the truth, but I seriously doubt it, I've seen this too many times.

Someone should contact the mods, they are usually able to track people down.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:11 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jeezo
I doubt you guys are getting parts from this guy. Do you think he even has the bike? Why would he part it out if it's in great shape? Could be because there is no bike, and it could be stolen.

Maybe he's telling the truth, but I seriously doubt it, I've seen this too many times.

Someone should contact the mods, they are usually able to track people down.
How do u know if ur a newbie and have four posts. Ur def not new to to sl so what's ur other screen name
Old 01-15-2010, 11:22 PM
Grab Your Bag. Its On!!

shadestyles is a decent person

TEK what did you send money for??
Old 01-15-2010, 11:24 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

none of you guys are gettin ****...sry but thats the way this will end up....this mo fo dont even have a bike...and if somehow he does i garuntee you its stolen!!! if you still wanna risk it go ahead and send him your money SUKKER!!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 11:25 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

micheal lewis is a bitch...hahahahaha
Old 01-16-2010, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by shadestyles
TEK what did you send money for??
headlight, stock rearsets, tank, upper, fender, sides, body bolts
Old 01-16-2010, 12:38 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
headlight, stock rearsets, tank, upper, fender, sides, body bolts
hey match stick....your burnt...hahaha sux for you.... mjew is a punk..and a bitch..and a punks bitch...and a faker of the funk...and a loser...and a lame... and a POSER..and a thief..and a lier...and prob even a cho mo...hahaha what a morron!!!

Quick Reply: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)