Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 01:30 AM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about
Re: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (****** prius's)

and be careful,i'm pretty sure this guy is on here under a different name if not 2 different names....
Old 02-07-2010, 02:02 AM

slim9844 is a decent person

yeah i been careful who i been dealin wit.. i try to do some research on them..
Old 02-14-2010, 01:01 AM

Tekanomics is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
its someone elses bike and dude on here stole the pics... beating this guy will acomplish nothing..... and a pink slip is a title!!!
it'd make the rest of us feel better though
Old 02-14-2010, 02:52 AM

JonD is an unknown quantity at this point

The best way to weed out the **** tards is with pos and neg rep. Also... Never trust anyone with low post count.. I dont care if people dont trust me, ****, I wouldnt trust me either.. But if you go to SR I got a higher post count and good rep...

SL seems like a magnet for scum bags and thiefs and I avoid this site alot.. I only come here to browse and laugh at the drama..

All in all, know you you are dealing with, via the internet its hard to know if you can trust someone..

I look at it this way, USE paypal inside the united states and you should be safe to reverse charge if you have any problems. I have heard to many complaints about using paypal outside the US so I dont buy outside the US at all, unless its thru a huge company..

Everything is a risk now a days, you gotta look at it this way.. If you CANT afford to take the risk...... DONT.... That solves all the problems.. Scammers cant scam those who wont let them...
Old 02-14-2010, 03:32 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i hate when people blame stuntlife for scumbags , this site has over 80 thousand members and any site with that many members is gonna have a few douche bags ...

if more people used the search feature and some common sense the scumbags would have a harder time ripping people off ..
Old 02-14-2010, 05:11 AM

RynoGeezy is a decent person

frame and subframe and tank?
Old 02-14-2010, 05:13 AM

RynoGeezy is a decent person

delete thius bullshit
Old 02-14-2010, 10:17 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slim9844
dude just stole the pics off ebay then posted them here as his bike as to scam people outta $$$and beardo is right....NO beating will make this kid not retarded
Old 02-14-2010, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by JonD

SL seems like a magnet for scum bags and thiefs and I avoid this site alot..
Originally Posted by old man roger
i hate when people blame stuntlife for scumbags , this site has over 80 thousand members and any site with that many members is gonna have a few douche bags ...

if more people used the search feature and some common sense the scumbags would have a harder time ripping people off ..
I am not calling out SL as the problem, I am pointing out an observation as of lately.. Seems stuntlife has had a huge influx of scammers and instead of doing **** about it people are just flaming one another..

Lets put it this way..

Your friend gets set on fire by some douche bag, instead of putting him out or helping save his life you stand around yelling at the douche bag.. That does nothing.. That’s what I am observing and being a squid its very scary. I don’t want to start off in this sport by getting ripped off..

Did I comment about this web page having alot of scammers and con men... Yes.... Do I blame it on the SL owners.... no... The community as a whole effects everything..

If something is gunna be done, it has to be done by us all...

As for now, I am avoiding Scamlife, that’s how I feel after reading all the scam threads. I haven’t had any problems on stuntride and I hope it remains that way..

I am sorry to feel that I am calling SL web page scammers, I am not, just calling the scammers out on SL..
Old 02-14-2010, 01:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JonD
I am not calling out SL as the problem, I am pointing out an observation as of lately.. Seems stuntlife has had a huge influx of scammers and instead of doing **** about it people are just flaming one another..

Lets put it this way..

Your friend gets set on fire by some douche bag, instead of putting him out or helping save his life you stand around yelling at the douche bag.. That does nothing.. That’s what I am observing and being a squid its very scary. I don’t want to start off in this sport by getting ripped off..

Did I comment about this web page having alot of scammers and con men... Yes.... Do I blame it on the SL owners.... no... The community as a whole effects everything..

If something is gunna be done, it has to be done by us all...

As for now, I am avoiding Scamlife, that’s how I feel after reading all the scam threads. I haven’t had any problems on stuntride and I hope it remains that way..

I am sorry to feel that I am calling SL web page scammers, I am not, just calling the scammers out on SL..
starting threads about the scammers is what you do so people will know who they are and i think stuntride has about 10% of the amount of people so it would make sense that they only have 10% of the amount scumbags

if people make a scammer thread with the screen name of the person who scammed them it makes it easy to use the search function when you are thinking about buying some thing from some one , if you type in a screen name and you find a scammer thread about that person you dont buy from that person
Old 02-14-2010, 01:45 PM

starting threads about the scammers is what you do so people will know who they are and i think stuntride has about 10% of the amount of people so it would make sense that they only have 10% of the amount scumbags

if people make a scammer thread with the screen name of the person who scammed them it makes it easy to use the search function when you are thinking about buying some thing from some one , if you type in a screen name and you find a scammer thread about that person you dont buy from that person

Bingo, I do that every time.. Just voicing my opinion...
Old 02-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

and dont buy from people with a few posts and says newbie with no avatar in it
Old 02-14-2010, 03:57 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RynoGeezy
frame and subframe and tank?
c'mon bud you cant be serious
Old 02-14-2010, 04:00 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

start a thread w/ the screen name of scammer in the title...so and so scammer or so and so ripped me off....whatever that makes it easy to search them and ppl will be sure to find out if they ripped someone off and know not to deal w/ them.... if your unsure i guess you could always post athread asking about them omr is right tho there is still good ppl on here and good deals to be had if your carefull
Old 06-21-2010, 06:09 PM

jasonpayne123 is a decent person

this guy is at it again on stuntride
Old 06-21-2010, 07:42 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

hes banned already..... word goes out quick bud!
Old 07-04-2010, 06:41 PM

jonnyb0116 is a decent person

do you still have the radiator and do you want to sell it?
Old 07-04-2010, 10:24 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by jonnyb0116
do you still have the radiator and do you want to sell it?
did you read any of this thread...if i were not a straight dude i would take your money and laugh at you.... cause your practically begging to be burned....man.......
Old 07-05-2010, 03:30 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

so wait i need the forks front wheel and wiring harness will u take 50 doll hairs for all?
Old 07-05-2010, 07:28 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

exhaust?? price shipped??

Quick Reply: Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)