Hyper Pro Damper for 03-04 636 *****

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Almost Don't Count

bulgarianMike is a decent person
Hyper Pro Damper for 03-04 636 *****

When I bought my bike the guy just gave me the damper with it ,I've got a GPR that im using so no need for this one , Never had it on the bike myself so don't really know what the working condition is , 150$ OBO shipped .
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HyperPro.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	235508  
Old 01-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Almost Don't Count

Re: Hyper Pro Damper for 03-04 636 *****

bumpppp
Old 01-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Almost Don't Count

bump ttt
Old 01-09-2010, 09:21 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

i think your missing a piece
Old 01-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Almost Don't Count

Originally Posted by vegasrider2005
i think your missing a piece
your right the triple bracket is in my toolbox i still got it tho' .. bump actually 2 pieces but i got them somewhere over here
Old 01-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Almost Don't Count

braaappp
Old 01-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

I will pay the shipping for you to send it to me. Send me the paypal info and I will make it happen.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Almost Don't Count

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
I will pay the shipping for you to send it to me. Send me the paypal info and I will make it happen.
tempting !!! but i'll pass
Old 01-10-2010, 10:33 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

did you find all the pieces ?
Old 01-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Almost Don't Count

Originally Posted by old man roger
did you find all the pieces ?
yes I did .
Old 01-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Yut-ugh.

Price still the same?
Old 01-10-2010, 10:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i assume you are not in bulgaria at the moment ? lol [asking because shipping would be a little expensive]

do you know about dampers like would you be able to tell if there was play in the damper or if the mounting brackets were all in good shape or not ?

and last but not least if you turn the damper all the way up and push it from side to side does it feel like it works correctly and doesnt sound like it has air bubbles ?

im not being a dick but since you never used it i want to make sure it works , they do tend to break when not mounted and centered correctly..
Old 01-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Almost Don't Count

i assume you are not in bulgaria at the moment ? lol [asking because shipping would be a little expensive]

do you know about dampers like would you be able to tell if there was play in the damper or if the mounting brackets were all in good shape or not ?

and last but not least if you turn the damper all the way up and push it from side to side does it feel like it works correctly and doesnt sound like it has air bubbles ?

im not being a dick but since you never used it i want to make sure it works , they do tend to break when not mounted and centered correctly..
haha aight im going kinda step by step of what you said here and no im not in bulgaria at the moment lol. next , the brakets look ok one ov them got a big dent from i guess the damper hiting it or something but it aint bent or cracked , and the damper itself seems to be workin fine i turn the **** all the way to where its supouse to be the easyest and it goes smooth thro as I trun like a few times it gets harder and still flows smooth all the way trun the **** a few more times and this thing gets rock solid ! i hope thats good enough explantation lol i totaly understand where you coming from , and how about this i just got my bike back together and I'll throw it on in the next day or so and I'll test it on my bike and if everything looks like its working straight i'll get back at you and let you know
Old 01-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Almost Don't Count

Price still the same?
last i checked
Old 01-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Yut-ugh.

Damn, didn't know if you picked up a crack habit and where ready to sell it a little cheap haha. Depending how much it costs me to pick up a set of fairings I may get it from you.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Almost Don't Count

Damn, didn't know if you picked up a crack habit and where ready to sell it a little cheap haha. Depending how much it costs me to pick up a set of fairings I may get it from you.
hahahaha ok man keep me posted and i'll let you know after i test it out
Old 01-10-2010, 11:44 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by bulgarianMike
ok one ov them got a big dent from i guess the damper hiting it or something
this is the only part about what you said i didnt like ...lol

the last one i had hear was mounted wrong [not centered correclty] and it broke the clip inside the damper so when it was on the bike and you turned it all the way up the clip would pop on and off so the damper would seem to work perfect until you turned the bars too fast and it would just stop working till you turned it the other way and pushed the clip back on ..

hit me up after you mount it up , if it's all good i will get it ..

wanna trade for a scotts that need a new seal ? i dont know what they charge to service the scotts but im done with it ..

the seal leaks so i have to bleed it every couple weeks and if i forget it catches air and has play ..
Old 01-10-2010, 11:47 PM
also known as OMR

once you mount it up lift the front tire off the ground with the kick stand and see if there is any play when going from right to left , easiest way to tell is just to wiggle the bars back and forth with the damper on high and the wheel up
Old 01-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Almost Don't Count

once you mount it up lift the front tire off the ground with the kick stand and see if there is any play when going from right to left , easiest way to tell is just to wiggle the bars back and forth with the damper on high and the wheel up
cool i'll check it out and i'll see at a local shop how much they would charge me to fix that scotts damper i would do a trade for it
Old 01-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i really want this, and im pretty sure scotts services dampers for free if you pay shipping both ways, you dont even need to prove you buaght it new with a reciept.

Quick Reply: Hyper Pro Damper for 03-04 636 *****