Hyper Pro Damper for 03-04 636 *****

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Almost Don't Count

bulgarianMike is a decent person
Re: Hyper Pro Damper for 03-04 636 *****

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i really want this, and im pretty sure scotts services dampers for free if you pay shipping both ways, you dont even need to prove you buaght it new with a reciept.
for real? i'll check up on that , i've always wanted a scotts , sell my gpr too
Old 01-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Almost Don't Count

its gonna snow tonight so now ridding in the next few days
Old 01-11-2010, 06:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you should move ...lol
Old 01-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Almost Don't Count

Originally Posted by old man roger
you should move ...lol
what you think i got all those parts up for sale for tryn so save some money and move south, by the way i called scotts a few times today and nobody would answer the phone i'll try them again tom. and if you want i'll just bring this with me to stunt wars and you can look at it try it w/e you wanna do and let me know if you want it than
Old 01-11-2010, 06:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bulgarianMike
what you think i got all those parts up for sale for tryn so save some money and move south, by the way i called scotts a few times today and nobody would answer the phone i'll try them again tom. and if you want i'll just bring this with me to stunt wars and you can look at it try it w/e you wanna do and let me know if you want it than
that would be perfect except im not going to stuntwars , they arent having a longest stoppie event and from what i hear you are not gonna be able to ride all day like you could in the past , some one told me they are only gonna have like 5 minute practice sessions at a time , half the fun of entering was getting to ride all day at the track with every one else
Old 01-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Almost Don't Count

that would be perfect except im not going to stuntwars , they arent having a longest stoppie event and from what i hear you are not gonna be able to ride all day like you could in the past , some one told me they are only gonna have like 5 minute practice sessions at a time , half the fun of entering was getting to ride all day at the track with every one else
whaattt . man . scratch that than , i think im gonna pass on SW than im just gonna go to ATL and do the lot session they having **** it, o well i guess i'll let you know how it feels after i try it out on the bike , damn thats a shame i was pumped to go this year but w.e sounds like im gonna make a trip for nothing if i go and i wanna get away form this coldness and ride
Old 01-11-2010, 07:04 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by bulgarianMike
whaattt . man . scratch that than , i think im gonna pass on SW than im just gonna go to ATL and do the lot session they having **** it, o well i guess i'll let you know how it feels after i try it out on the bike , damn thats a shame i was pumped to go this year but w.e sounds like im gonna make a trip for nothing if i go and i wanna get away form this coldness and ride
well there will still be night sessions at the local lots , i was gonna go up just for that but i have to buy another car and do some work to my van before i take a 400 mile round trip
Old 01-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Almost Don't Count

well there will still be night sessions at the local lots , i was gonna go up just for that but i have to buy another car and do some work to my van before i take a 400 mile round trip
yah **** all that noise lol i was stashing up my last few dollars to go and if it aint gonna be all mad ppl and everything like its supouse to be than forget it im just gonna hit atl for the weekend and than go to bike week next month that sounds much better
Old 01-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Almost Don't Count

bumpp
Old 01-12-2010, 02:16 PM
also known as OMR

mike put that thing on your bike and check it out , you dont even need to ride it just turn the bars back and forth with the front tire off the ground
Old 01-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Almost Don't Count

mike put that thing on your bike and check it out , you dont even need to ride it just turn the bars back and forth with the front tire off the ground
will do tom., taking the bike for a spin and than i'll let ya know