Supersprox Stunt Sprockets (55,60,70)

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 11:50 AM
www.supersprox.com

Renton is a decent person
Re: Supersprox Stunt Sprockets (55,60,70)

Ok, I'm not just saying this because I work of a competing company, but, Vortex?? Seriously?? You bought the bike, take care of it, get your money's worth.

But again, what size chains would you guys like to see in a kit? (How many Links?)

And also, what do you guys ride? If I try and get a GB together I'd like to get one bike's worth in bulk.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:56 PM
I

boyke is a decent person

id say 520 chain

and the bikes that come to mind 1st are 03-06 636, 07-09 zx6r, f4i's and sum r6's cuz im seein they are becomeinthe next 636 and f4i's
Old 12-23-2009, 03:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i dont think post count should have anything to do with a group buy lol. thats just retarded. 120 links will cover most setups im pretty sure. you'd only need to go more than 120 links if you're running something really big like 70 teeth or some **** like that The max Ive went so far is 56 teeth which is +10 on my F4i and Ive bought 120 link chains and have had to remove a few links. I'm sure someone else can chime in with exact sizes but I think you can get away with a smaller chain to accommodate smaller sprockets and offer a good deal and keep the 120 link chains for the +10/+15 gearing setups. Ummm and my last setup new was from onoffroad.com which cost $190 shipped with front/rear & chain so if you could offer something competitive with that (which is around normal price) then I could see more ppl purchasing from you since it looks like a good product. Good luck w it and hopefully you could do something with the price.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Freak Style Riderz

Tough Luck is a decent person

Originally Posted by boyke
id say 520 chain

and the bikes that come to mind 1st are 03-06 636, 07-09 zx6r, f4i's and sum r6's cuz im seein they are becomeinthe next 636 and f4i's
Ya i love my R6 just make sure its the 03 - 05 and R6S models everyone that has ridden my bike since i put the hohey big rotor kit on wants it...

The number of links depends on the size of the sprocket 60T and higher will need at least a 130 link chain als 520 is a good set up
Old 12-23-2009, 05:05 PM

adichino is a decent person

didnt know that vortex has such a bad rep ... not even using them, i ride stock

my buddy here has a 60T sprocket and he used under 120 links
Old 12-25-2009, 06:36 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

Originally Posted by starkid22
+1 if it is im down for two of em 08 zx10 60th 07 gsxr 750 70th let me know ss
60 tooth for a 08 zx10???? your kidding right!! ill bet your not concidering all your posts lately..
Old 12-25-2009, 06:39 PM

120 Links should cover all sprockets up to 60 tooth..after that 130

and as far as a group buy..just set ur prices as fair as you can while still making some money and just let it roll...
Old 12-26-2009, 01:11 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Renton
I meant links. We only carry 520 pitch.

You mean, give people more incentive to post ***** it up to 250? haha

Yeah idk about that, but I am thinking about some kind of group buy (maybe for people with 250+ posts?) I'll see what I can do. Thanks man.
First off i wanna say that is a terrible idea post count has not one thing to do people with a low post count will want good deals to now.....you started somewhere.....and also price is way to high atleast compete with others phil at motoheaven is a baller front, rear, x ring chain all shipped for about 175 ANY SIZES....

also if you wanna help the site put deal on spockets for people with 250 or more posts which will create a way for people to interact with others instead of using sl as another ebay feeeeeel me
AGAIN dumb......lets do it at 1000 post so you cant group buy.....that would suck everyone wants deals everyone is broke, and it sucks spending 2000 dollars setting up a bike right....im kidding about the post idea screw that...thats like ebay and not accepting bid from people with lower than 20 feedback....WTF dumb

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i dont think post count should have anything to do with a group buy lol. thats just retarded. 120 links will cover most setups im pretty sure. you'd only need to go more than 120 links if you're running something really big like 70 teeth or some **** like that The max Ive went so far is 56 teeth which is +10 on my F4i and Ive bought 120 link chains and have had to remove a few links. I'm sure someone else can chime in with exact sizes but I think you can get away with a smaller chain to accommodate smaller sprockets and offer a good deal and keep the 120 link chains for the +10/+15 gearing setups. Ummm and my last setup new was from onoffroad.com which cost $190 shipped with front/rear & chain so if you could offer something competitive with that (which is around normal price) then I could see more ppl purchasing from you since it looks like a good product. Good luck w it and hopefully you could do something with the price.
Beat me to it 190 isnt bad but i would start at about 160 then go up my

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
120 Links should cover all sprockets up to 60 tooth..after that 130

and as far as a group buy..just set ur prices as fair as you can while still making some money and just let it roll...
my 636 with a 60 is 121 links lol so yea you would be okay in some instance but like but my boys r6 with a 60 is 124 so good luck....just look up specs if you have a stock 43 tooth rear and stock chain is 113 links and you go out 10 the go 6 links up from stock do a little research my man...
+15 links/ devided by 2 is 7.5 round up to 8 +1= 9 extra links that my method sorry if it sounds crazy
Old 12-26-2009, 01:43 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

Blah bllah blah blah
Old 12-26-2009, 01:47 AM

He said give ideas, not talk **** about what other peoples saying ******* and punish get off my **** man u ridin all my post , u 504 bully{thief} s biotch or sumthin let me know, ill put u on the strip then make some mula
SO WHEN I GET MY 2010 ZX 14 I CAN GET SOME PARTS, AND SO WHAT IF I FEEL LIKE STUNTING A 08 ZX10 U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT ****

Last edited by starkid22; 12-26-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:01 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

He said give ideas, not talk **** about what other peoples saying ******* and punish get off my **** man u ridin all my post , u 504 bully{thief} s biotch or sumthin let me know, ill put u on the strip then make some mula
SO WHEN I GET MY 2010 ZX 14 I CAN GET SOME PARTS, AND SO WHAT IF I FEEL LIKE STUNTING A 08 ZX10 U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT ****
For real man you need to stop posting dumb ****! You are digging yourself a deep and I mean deep hole on this site and stuntride. Also if you're going to bash or atleast try please spell check your ****. I can't make out half of what your write
Old 12-26-2009, 04:18 AM

ill be on all the rides this coming year..feel free to call me a bitch then! until that time stop posting dumb ****
Old 12-26-2009, 09:17 AM

DC-stunts is a decent person

Hey guys, I was looking around and noticed the forums don't have any vendors and I can't find a vendor aplication, so I just wanted to get the word out that Supersprox USA is making stunt sprockets for most of the popular stunting bikes.

I won't link our website or anything, I don't want to step on toes, but like the title says we've got 55t 60t and 70t sprockets for about $120 (520 chain). They are a pretty trick design with an aluminum center and steel teeth held together with titanium rivets and the best part is the kits come with a lifetime guarantee.You wear it out, we replace it.

I know 'DC-Stuns' is riding with one right now, maybe he can vouch ( I saw some pictures of his bike somewhere on here)

Anyway guys, let me know if you're interested. We're also considering sponsorships.

Note to the mods: If you're gonna delete this thread please send me a link to some info about a vendor application, thanks.

Hey all I am a super sprox sponsored rider I was The brain behind making stunt sprockets for this company. I can tell you these thing are the best sprocket I have ever ran By fare. The all steel sprocket that I ran in the past always bit the chain up a little and the aluminum ones just dont last long at all. This combination of the two is perfect. Let me say they are worth the extra $. So get these thing on your bike. See ya. Dave Cutler.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:45 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
60 tooth for a 08 zx10???? your kidding right!! ill bet your not concidering all your posts lately..

dude i was thinking the samething i had rub my eyes on this one
Old 12-26-2009, 10:45 AM

ego shuuut uuup, u said im digging a deeper hole? who the fock cares what u think, i dont need to know u fam.i get enough info without u brotha and from what i remember anything you ever did on sl is ride MY **** and wait till I post sumthin, AND THEN YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY,GO SOME WHERE else WITH THAT **** JEEEEZ ,.... LIKE U HAVE ME REALLY WANTING TO SLAP THE **** OUT OF U SOME TIMES.
Old 12-26-2009, 02:10 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Yo man what the ****...is this the next Jesse/naturalbornstunter. man sorry but i have to agree you are digging a hole you soon wont be able to come out of....good luck with your venture on stuntlife and stuntride.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:50 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I was looking at the website last week. I want to buy one of your sprockets but i like using 530 chains and you guys dont make a 56 tooth for a 530 chain..
Old 12-27-2009, 06:16 AM

DWJmoto will become famous soon enough

Hey guys, I was looking around and noticed the forums don't have any vendors and I can't find a vendor aplication, so I just wanted to get the word out that Supersprox USA is making stunt sprockets for most of the popular stunting bikes.

I won't link our website or anything, I don't want to step on toes, but like the title says we've got 55t 60t and 70t sprockets for about $120 (520 chain). They are a pretty trick design with an aluminum center and steel teeth held together with titanium rivets and the best part is the kits come with a lifetime guarantee.You wear it out, we replace it.

I know 'DC-Stuns' is riding with one right now, maybe he can vouch ( I saw some pictures of his bike somewhere on here)

Anyway guys, let me know if you're interested. We're also considering sponsorships.

Note to the mods: If you're gonna delete this thread please send me a link to some info about a vendor application, thanks.

sweet stuff I was hopping they'd start making these in a bigger size for us stunnas some day
Old 01-04-2010, 08:42 PM
www.supersprox.com

Hey guys, I just got back in the office, sorry about the delay. I'll try to get to your PM's asap.

DC, thanks for the support!
Old 01-04-2010, 08:52 PM
www.supersprox.com

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I was looking at the website last week. I want to buy one of your sprockets but i like using 530 chains and you guys dont make a 56 tooth for a 530 chain..
I don't think we make a 56 anything. Sorry, 520 pitch only.

Prices are looking pretty firm as-of now, but I'm working on it (like i said, im just a middle man.)

Quick Reply: Supersprox Stunt Sprockets (55,60,70)