more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

roger I got screwed on this battery deal, I can't ride tonight.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray
ya i've been getting dirty the last 2 weeks, something electrical is wrong with my bike... i hate electrical problems lol.... the only 2 things that poped in my head to check was the ignition, tip over sensor and battery... (my fuel pump isnt turning on when the key is on)...
so did you check those thing and what did you find ?

the ignition on f4i's are famous for going bad in a wreck , there is a little resistor in the bottom of the ignition that goes bad and some times just breaks and when it goes bad the fuel pump wont prime , easiest way to check it is to plug in another ignition and see if it works ....
Old 12-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i checked to see if they were unplugged lol.... actually after the accident i checked to see if the motor still ran it did... that's how i accidentally left the ignition on for 3 weeks lol.. my guess is there's a broken wire somewhere

Last edited by Bray; 12-04-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
roger I got screwed on this battery deal, I can't ride tonight.
how did you get screwed on a battery ? didnt you just give a battery away last week ?
Old 12-04-2009, 05:47 PM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 12-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

I went at lunch and told him to ore charge them, turns out both his yuasa batteries were cracked and leaked acid, so he gave me another kind but it wouldn't work with the terminals I got so I just got a refund. I gave that battery to nags because I wasn't even sure if it was good and he needed one.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:50 PM
also known as OMR

I went at lunch and told him to ore charge them, turns out both his yuasa batteries were cracked and leaked acid, so he gave me another kind but it wouldn't work with the terminals I got so I just got a refund. I gave that battery to nags because I wasn't even sure if it was good and he needed one.
well that ******* sucks donkey *****
Old 12-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Soup Mafia

Yeah I gotta drive to Melbourne tomorrow and get one.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:57 PM
also known as OMR

Yeah I gotta drive to Melbourne tomorrow and get one.
i think i have a walmart battery you could have for free but i dont recommend it cause it has liquid acid in it and when you wheelie or stoppie it leaks and ***** **** up
Old 12-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Soup Mafia

Hahaha I was gonna go buy one but I've had acid leak on my bike before and it's not worth it.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:05 PM
also known as OMR

Hahaha I was gonna go buy one but I've had acid leak on my bike before and it's not worth it.
i agree , i just took this one out a few months ago and i use it to bench test ****
Old 12-04-2009, 06:07 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

someone get me dinner. I'm hungry.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

order Chinese food
Old 12-04-2009, 06:09 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
someone get me dinner. I'm hungry.
im great at making dinner , i just call in the order ...lol
Old 12-04-2009, 06:12 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
im great at making dinner , i just call in the order ...lol
call in mine!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:13 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
call in mine!
you dont do my laundry
Old 12-04-2009, 06:15 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by old man roger
you dont do my laundry
touche!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:17 PM
StuntUSA MOD

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,5413535.story
Old 12-04-2009, 06:21 PM
also known as OMR

smokie time
Old 12-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Certified

look what i just found....

http://www.tnaflix.com/view_video.ph...bb2c5220cc2733

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!