more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
its a joke from a wink video
Okie dokie...
Old 08-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Okie dokie...
Hahaha Nice!
Old 08-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Administrators

I think I found My new Winter Beater...
Old 08-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by DOKE
Hahaha Nice!
Funny thing is I say that all the time at work
Old 08-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Funny thing is I say that all the time at work
So the Dokester infects your mind at work!

EDIT: No Homo

Last edited by DOKE; 08-12-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Administrators

So the Dokester infects your mind at work!

Homo...
Old 08-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Homo...
I fixed it
Old 08-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Administrators

I fixed it
i
Old 08-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Wheelie, do you stunt much anymore? I have a question for ya
Old 08-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Administrators

Wheelie, do you stunt much anymore? I have a question for ya
I still rock streets ... Not much in lot action tho...

???? whut ya got????
Old 08-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I just got into stunting a year ago but I've been on bikes since I was a little kid. I wanted to keep my streeter unstunted but I just couldn't leave it alone. I'm not going to dent the tank or anything but I put a msr on it, flipped the clip ons, cut the upper just a little bit, added a handbrake. Just minor stuff. I'm having a lot of trouble spacing the clutch so that when I one finger it, I still have room between the grip and where the clutch picks up fully. Not sure if there is a trick to setting this up. Also, I've had to use a hand exerciser that is set up so that you can work each individual finger because I get fatigue in my hand and fingers kinda quick when I go out riding from one fingering the clutch and brake. Did you have this problem in the beginning?
Old 08-12-2010, 11:57 PM
Administrators

I just got into stunting a year ago but I've been on bikes since I was a little kid. I wanted to keep my streeter unstunted but I just couldn't leave it alone. I'm not going to dent the tank or anything but I put a msr on it, flipped the clip ons, cut the upper just a little bit, added a handbrake. Just minor stuff. I'm having a lot of trouble spacing the clutch so that when I one finger it, I still have room between the grip and where the clutch picks up fully. Not sure if there is a trick to setting this up. Also, I've had to use a hand exerciser that is set up so that you can work each individual finger because I get fatigue in my hand and fingers kinda quick when I go out riding from one fingering the clutch and brake. Did you have this problem in the beginning?
. Hard to tell with out a pic of it.. But I use 2 fingers and switch
the middle down to the HB... and then use the one finger on clutch
and one for the HB... what kind of bike are you running???

and using the exerciser uses the muscle in your finger diffrent
than what your clutch lever works... If that makes sence to ya...
Old 08-13-2010, 12:14 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

. Hard to tell with out a pic of it.. But I use 2 fingers and switch
the middle down to the HB... and then use the one finger on clutch
and one for the HB... what kind of bike are you running???

and using the exerciser uses the muscle in your finger diffrent
than what your clutch lever works... If that makes sence to ya...
I can do that method no problem but I was told I should practice good one finger habits. My stunter is an 02 Kawi zx6 but the bike I am talking about is my streeter. It's an 07 gixxer 600.

and yeah it makes sense about the hand excerciser but maybe I didn't explain well enough the type that it is. My brother used to used it to strengthen his fingers for playing fast chords on guitar. It works muscles in each finger independently and if you hold it correctly you can feel it work the lower part of your finger.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Do you have the light switches on the bar still? or has that been relocated?
Old 08-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Administrators

I can do that method no problem but I was told I should practice good one finger habits. My stunter is an 02 Kawi zx6 but the bike I am talking about is my streeter. It's an 07 gixxer 600.

and yeah it makes sense about the hand excerciser but maybe I didn't explain well enough the type that it is. My brother used to used it to strengthen his fingers for playing fast chords on guitar. It works muscles in each finger independently and if you hold it correctly you can feel it work the lower part of your finger.
Everyone has there own way of doing it... ... what ever
feels best for you and if it works then go with it.. I try to diffrent
ways if someone does it diffrent but soem stuff I just feel better
and safer doing it my way and it works

I play bass for 8 years and used that excersiser.... but its like
comparing using your skateboarding muscle to your snowboarding
muscle... same concept behind them but used diffrently....
Old 08-13-2010, 12:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

If you got clearance, get some aftermarket clipons. MSR, nice spacious clipons, omr, and a mediocre handbrake are all you need for a streeter
Old 08-13-2010, 12:25 AM
Administrators

I need to find a bike with some spacious clipons turned out yet...
Old 08-13-2010, 12:29 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Do you have the light switches on the bar still? or has that been relocated?
I kept the lights on the bar for now
Old 08-13-2010, 12:30 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

If you got clearance, get some aftermarket clipons. MSR, nice spacious clipons, omr, and a mediocre handbrake are all you need for a streeter
Yeah I have my eye on some woodcraft clips that are the perfect length. Then the only thing missing is the omr.

Thanks guys, I'm headed to bed. Later.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!