more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 06:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-10-2010, 07:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
i went once when i was a little kid. youre right, thats a good idea
i love caverns , there are a bunch around the virginias that i have been too , one was like a mile long
Old 08-10-2010, 07:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

today i changed one of the u joints on my driveshaft, made some jigs and used a vice to do the pressing, that part went well. Then when i tried to install it, it was a quarter inch too long . The new tranny is about 3/8" longr than the old one, and i thought i had that much space on the tranny yoke, but i was wrong again. The good news is that the part of the driveshaft that needs to be cut is the front piece, which is only 2" thick, which means my pipe cutter is big enough.

Anybody here ever welded a driveshaft before? after i cut it, i plan to clamp the 2 sections into a piece of L shaped steel and tack weld it at 0, 180, 270, and 90 degrees, in that order, to hopefully eliminate warpage. then finish welding it all the way around.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:17 PM
bp chaser

today i changed one of the u joints on my driveshaft, made some jigs and used a vice to do the pressing, that part went well. Then when i tried to install it, it was a quarter inch too long . The new tranny is about 3/8" longr than the old one, and i thought i had that much space on the tranny yoke, but i was wrong again. The good news is that the part of the driveshaft that needs to be cut is the front piece, which is only 2" thick, which means my pipe cutter is big enough.

Anybody here ever welded a driveshaft before? after i cut it, i plan to clamp the 2 sections into a piece of L shaped steel and tack weld it at 0, 180, 270, and 90 degrees, in that order, to hopefully eliminate warpage. then finish welding it all the way around.
hmmm, most of the internet says its better to grind the welds off one end, and slide the yoke out. i guess that makes sense for balancing issues
Old 08-10-2010, 07:39 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

hmmm, most of the internet says its better to grind the welds off one end, and slide the yoke out. i guess that makes sense for balancing issues
My advice is to take it to a driveshaft shop and have them do it. I had the 1 for my v8 s-10 shorted and I think it cost me $75 at the most and they put a new u-joint in the yoke. This is 1 of the few jobs on the truck it will pay not to be a cheep ***. if you **** it up and dont weld it strong or straight enough it will cost you much more in the long run + you cant balance it yourself
Old 08-10-2010, 07:59 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

paying some one 75 bucks to do it is well worth the money but if you decide to do it your self grinding off the weld is the way to go but make damn sure your cut is absolutely square and the yoke is absolutely square or your gonna get a wobble ..

oh and by the way you mentioned i was only right twice this month , guess this makes three cause i said you would probably have to shorten the drive shaft ..lol
Old 08-10-2010, 09:03 PM
also known as OMR

guess im making the wheelies alone tonight ..bbl
Old 08-10-2010, 09:25 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
My advice is to take it to a driveshaft shop and have them do it. I had the 1 for my v8 s-10 shorted and I think it cost me $75 at the most and they put a new u-joint in the yoke. This is 1 of the few jobs on the truck it will pay not to be a cheep ***. if you **** it up and dont weld it strong or straight enough it will cost you much more in the long run + you cant balance it yourself
Originally Posted by old man roger
paying some one 75 bucks to do it is well worth the money but if you decide to do it your self grinding off the weld is the way to go but make damn sure your cut is absolutely square and the yoke is absolutely square or your gonna get a wobble ..
Im feeling pretty confident about this one. the more i read and watch vids, the easier it looks. they say that the yoke slides into the tube far enough thats its almost impossible to **** up putting it in. im going to use a pipe cutter to cut the tube, so i know that will be perfectly square. That seems to be the preferred method for doing it, then deburr with a rounded file, and heat the tube a little with a torch before sliding the yoke back in. I also just learned that the yokes at both ends need to be in phase with each other or it will vibrate, so i will draw/scratch a line in it.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:28 PM
bp chaser

guess im making the wheelies alone tonight ..bbl
i went out last night, and couldnt keep my bike running. battery is dead so i have to push it, then it starts fine. but then when im riding around, it cuts out momentarily as if i flicked the kill switch. sometimes it comes back on a second later, sometimes it doesnt. Im gonna replace my battery before i do any real troubleshooting.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:33 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

this is florida it's supposed to pour for an hour then stop wtf .....
It rained here at my lunchtime, 1 pm. Stopped at 2. Was gloomy and overcast the rest of the day but never rained again.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:37 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

i went once when i was a little kid. youre right, thats a good idea
Its probably quite a drive for your end of the state but next time you are on the thruway you should stop there and explore with the kids! I always loved it growing up. My family owns a house in the Adirondacks, so growing up we would drive up the thruway constantly and stopped at all the miscellaneous places along the way. There's a bunch to do.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:46 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
Its probably quite a drive for your end of the state but next time you are on the thruway you should stop there and explore with the kids! I always loved it growing up. My family owns a house in the Adirondacks, so growing up we would drive up the thruway constantly and stopped at all the miscellaneous places along the way. There's a bunch to do.
This place is fun too:

http://www.herkimerdiamond.com/

There's a museum, camp ground, but the main attraction is mining for diamonds! Err, really just shiny rocks. But it kept me entertained for hours as a kid You get a hammer to "mine" the diamond area and get to keep whatever shiny things you find.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:49 PM
StuntUSA MOD

It was like finding buried treasure. Its in Herkimer Country, right on the edge of the Adirondack region. 315 area code.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:49 PM
bp chaser

we're totally going
Old 08-10-2010, 09:53 PM
bp chaser

This place is fun too:

http://www.herkimerdiamond.com/

There's a museum, camp ground, but the main attraction is mining for diamonds! Err, really just shiny rocks. But it kept me entertained for hours as a kid You get a hammer to "mine" the diamond area and get to keep whatever shiny things you find. It was like finding buried treasure. Its in Herkimer Country, right on the edge of the Adirondack region. 315 area code.
that looks really cool too. 315 is a lot farther than 518 from me though
Old 08-10-2010, 09:55 PM
StuntUSA MOD

that looks really cool too. 315 is a lot farther than 518 from me though
I figured. Its still one of those miscellaneous-time-wasters-during-long-road-trip-with-kids thing to do.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:58 PM
StuntUSA MOD

I figured. Its still one of those miscellaneous-time-wasters-during-long-road-trip-with-kids thing to do.
yay! I'm partly jealous. haha. Its fun you know it!
Old 08-10-2010, 10:04 PM
bp chaser

yay! I'm partly jealous. haha. Its fun you know it!
some of my team like to hit stuff with hammers, and the same ones like shiny things as well. they also like to combine that and hit shiny things with hammers
Old 08-10-2010, 10:05 PM
StuntUSA MOD

some of my team like to hit stuff with hammers, and the same ones like shiny things as well. they also like to combine that and hit shiny things with hammers
game. set. match!
Old 08-10-2010, 10:08 PM
StuntUSA MOD

just realized I quoted the wrong text right there. man my post ***** skills are slacking.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!