more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 12:33 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by jrider
yo where has bray been roger u still here
bray changed his hours at work and he said the hours are better but he will be a busy
Old 12-04-2009, 12:34 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

ugh im so ****** hungry...and i cant eat my girl is goin to get vietnamese food im sure that will be a adventure for me ive never had it before...hahahaha her land lord is takin her to lunch so she can pay rent
Old 12-04-2009, 12:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

what so funny
the funnt part is that i went out to the kitchen to get some food right after i asked you if you been sick and when i came back you and white boy had posted so i was reading through it and it started off all bad and then by the end you were like ''gotta blue pill that makes me happy any one gotta bike''
Old 12-04-2009, 12:37 PM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
bray changed his hours at work and he said the hours are better but he will be a busy
hmmmm yea i have hit him up a few times of facebook...i talk to adam(skillz954) a few times a week on facebook but thats about it...ahahhahah i got a list of friends on there its my stuntlife peeps lol
also known as OMR

her land lord is takin her to lunch so she can pay rent
wait what ??????
Old 12-04-2009, 12:38 PM
King of fukin up bikes

the funnt part is that i went out to the kitchen to get some food right after i asked you if you been sick and when i came back you and white boy had posted so i was reading through it and it started off all bad and then by the end you were like ''gotta blue pill that makes me happy any one gotta bike''
i see i see said the blind man
Old 12-04-2009, 12:40 PM
King of fukin up bikes

wait what ??????
oh her and her landlord have been friends for a long time and my girl got her landlord a job where my chick works but myra(the landlord)invited her to lunch today and she is goin to pay her rent then lol
Old 12-04-2009, 12:42 PM
also known as OMR

oh her and her landlord have been friends for a long time and my girl got her landlord a job where my chick works but myra(the landlord)invited her to lunch today and she is goin to pay her rent then lol
ooooooooooooooooook landlords a chick
Old 12-04-2009, 12:42 PM
King of fukin up bikes

yo roger u ever have vietnamese food she is gettin me some but ive never ate it is it shitty if so ill tell her nevermind and make a brisket sandwich...oh yeah i made a hella good brisket the other day i slow cooked it with mesquite wood for 15 hours its so good
Old 12-04-2009, 12:43 PM
King of fukin up bikes

ooooooooooooooooook landlords a chick
yeah shes cute but to chubby for me ill stick with my girl lol
Old 12-04-2009, 12:44 PM
King of fukin up bikes

**** it im bout to munch out on some chips
Old 12-04-2009, 12:44 PM
also known as OMR

yo roger u ever have vietnamese food she is gettin me some but ive never ate it is it shitty if so ill tell her nevermind and make a brisket sandwich...oh yeah i made a hella good brisket the other day i slow cooked it with mesquite wood for 15 hours its so good
dont think i have tried either
Old 12-04-2009, 12:47 PM
King of fukin up bikes

dont think i have tried either
i think its kinda like ***** food...so who u think will win the sec champ tommorow
Old 12-04-2009, 12:48 PM
also known as OMR

i think its kinda like ***** food...so who u think will win the sec champ tommorow
i hope that fat lazy bastard doesnt win , i was cheering for big baby but he got knocked the **** out in the finals
Old 12-04-2009, 12:50 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i hope that fat lazy bastard doesnt win , i was cheering for big baby but he got knocked the **** out in the finals
are u talkin bout basket ball im talkin bout football
Old 12-04-2009, 12:53 PM
also known as OMR

are u talkin bout basket ball im talkin bout football
i was talking about the ultimate fighter finals on saturday night
Old 12-04-2009, 12:54 PM
also known as OMR

dont know how i got ufc out of sec ...lol
Old 12-04-2009, 12:55 PM
King of fukin up bikes

dont know how i got ufc out of sec ...lol

nice no florida is playin alabama and the winner of the a game plays the winner of texas and nebraska
Old 12-04-2009, 12:58 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i was talking about the ultimate fighter finals on saturday night
no i stopped whatchin the ultimate fighter after the second one it turned all drama so now i just watch my ppv events and it throughly enjoyed watchin ortiz get dismantled by forrest that was great

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!