more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by DOKE
Hahaha, no no no. Honestly man, I really consider myself lucky. I'm one of those nerdy guys who scored a beautiful wifey. Amy has seen pictures of my wife, I'm sure she would agree.
Pic of you and her ???
Old 08-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-09-2010, 11:33 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I do, I've told you that before. Your wife is beautiful. You two look so happy together. And you made a beautiful baby. With the cutest cheeks ever!

1. alot of girls think other girls are Beautifull (this is why
you females try to set people up)
2. a picture of 2 people smiling most of the time do...
3. Every baby is ugly..

Old 08-09-2010, 11:33 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Zuki750
We didn't get it on tape. I'll have to do that tomorrow. My wife might have today. We have a flip camera we keep in the living room for **** like this.
good thinking. way to plan ahead! You need to put up new pictures on your facebook of Silas!
Old 08-09-2010, 11:35 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Me on Saturday night. Well on my way to blackout. Never actually got there though. That's my wife in the middle/front.

Old 08-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Administrators

Didn't you have a beard???
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
1. alot of girls think other girls are Beautifull (this is why
you females try to set people up)
2. a picture of 2 people smiling most of the time do...
3. Every baby is ugly..

There is an ugly baby at my church. For real. I hate to say it but he is about 15 months old and is still an ugly baby.

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

good thinking. way to plan ahead! You need to put up new pictures on your facebook of Silas!
I don't have any newer pics. They are all on my wife's computer. I need to back those up.

Didn't you have a beard???
I still do, it's just trimmed up for summer. That **** gets hot.
Administrators

There is an ugly baby at my church. For real. I hate to say it but he is about 15 months old and is still an ugly baby.
Thats the kid that gets picked on in school...
Old 08-09-2010, 11:37 PM
StuntUSA MOD

I don't have any newer pics. They are all on my wife's computer. I need to back those up.
stop slacking
Old 08-09-2010, 11:37 PM

Were you that kid wheelie? Is that why you're sensitive about it?
Old 08-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Administrators

I still do, it's just trimmed up for summer. That **** gets hot.
I can't argue that,.... last pick I seen you had a
grizzly adams beard going on... but then again
I thnk you were boardin...
Old 08-09-2010, 11:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

we all get picked on in school at some point. gives you thick skin!
Old 08-09-2010, 11:40 PM
Administrators

Were you that kid wheelie? Is that why you're sensitive about it?
did you go to my school???

Nah I was acally the kid that was friends with some of the
cool kids (upper class) I was more of the middle to middle lower class,
so most my friends were that... But I hung around alot of lower class
nerdy kids that nobody like,....
Old 08-09-2010, 11:41 PM

I can't argue that,.... last pick I seen you had a
grizzly adams beard going on... but then again
I thnk you were boardin...
Yeah. At that point it had been growing for a month or two. At some point it just gets to be too much. My wife isn't a fan of the big scraggly beard.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:41 PM
Administrators

we all get picked on in school at some point. gives you thick skin!
I have skin like an aligator then....
Old 08-09-2010, 11:42 PM
Administrators

Yeah. At that point it had been growing for a month or two. At some point it just gets to be too much. My wife isn't a fan of the big scraggly beard.
after a week I feel like a dog with fleas and can't stand it no more
Old 08-09-2010, 11:44 PM

did you go to my school???

Nah I was acally the kid that was friends with some of the
cool kids (upper class) I was more of the middle to middle lower class,
so most my friends were that... But I hung around alot of lower class
nerdy kids that nobody like,....
I was friends with all the kids in school. We had a small school so it was easier but there were at least 3 definite groups. I just had friends in all the groups. I hung out mostly with the "popular" kids since I was in sports. I played every sport we were offered and was captain of the basketball and track teams.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:45 PM

after a week I feel like a dog with fleas and can't stand it no more
That goes away pretty quick. I get that for a couple days when I trim up real close.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!