more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
go get your own ****
Name:  sadwalk.gif
Views: 3
Size:  4.4 KB
Old 08-05-2010, 10:44 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I'm having trouble deciphering words on craigslist. Is this right?

NSA - No Strings Attached
BBW - Big Beautiful Woman

What does DD free mean? Also, I get w4m, m4wm, etc... but what does the T mean? like t4m... transsexual? Also, what does PH mean?! I am so lost.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Administrators

What does DD free mean? Also, I get w4m, m4wm, etc... but what does the T mean? like t4m... transsexual? Also, what does PH mean?! I am so lost.
Name:  umm.gif
Views: 5
Size:  324 Bytes
Old 08-05-2010, 10:53 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

What is HWP and BBC?!
Old 08-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Administrators

Your asking the wrong person......

I don't want to meet anyone by code....
Old 08-05-2010, 11:10 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I cant help you either...
Old 08-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
I cant help you either...
That would be a little wierd if you could...
Old 08-05-2010, 11:22 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I met my wife the old fashioned way..... By talking to her becouse she had BIG *****!!!
Old 08-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Administrators

I met my wife the old fashioned way..... By talking to her becouse she had BIG *****!!!
only way I know how to meet'em..
Old 08-05-2010, 11:27 PM
StuntUSA MOD

well you two are not helpful whatsoever! boo!
Old 08-05-2010, 11:38 PM

Sorry we cant help ya. But I do know if you look to hard you wont find who you are looking for.

You will find a bunch of losers and felons but not the guy you want to spend a few years with...
Old 08-05-2010, 11:40 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yes... T is for tranny...

What is HWP and BBC?!
Googled HWP and got "height and weight proportional"

BBC is "British Broadcasting Corporation"

or...

big black ****
Old 08-05-2010, 11:40 PM

Time for a long nap....
Old 08-05-2010, 11:46 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Yes... T is for tranny...

Im ******* choking on my Drink... Name:  spit.gif
Views: 5
Size:  6.2 KB
Old 08-05-2010, 11:46 PM
Administrators

Time for a long nap....
You nap all day...
Old 08-05-2010, 11:47 PM
StuntUSA MOD

ross you are my hero! thank you!
Old 08-05-2010, 11:52 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Sorry we cant help ya. But I do know if you look to hard you wont find who you are looking for.

You will find a bunch of losers and felons but not the guy you want to spend a few years with...
. no worries. i just like reading the posts but i dont know what all the lingo is.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

ross you are my hero! thank you!
No problem...browsing craigslist for Tranny's with BBC's?
Old 08-06-2010, 12:00 AM
StuntUSA MOD

naw.. looking for a SBM with a BBC for NSA good time.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!