more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 04:54 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 07-29-2010, 06:57 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

out .
Old 07-29-2010, 08:18 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

in ..
Old 07-29-2010, 08:55 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

punching in late....
Old 07-29-2010, 09:06 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Whats up Hooligan
Old 07-29-2010, 09:16 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Same toilet different smell..
Old 07-29-2010, 09:18 AM

I wish I had more buyers and less tire kickers on these parts I want to make go away....
Old 07-29-2010, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
I wish I had more buyers and less tire kickers on these parts I want to make go away....
I think its time to start getting them listed on the ebay... I want my garage back
Old 07-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Certified

you have them on craigslist as well? your prices seem fairly reasonable as well...
Old 07-29-2010, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Bray
you have them on craigslist as well? your prices seem fairly reasonable as well...
No not yet I was going to list them there this week but I tore up my ankle Monday at work and don't want weird people at my house till I can move around good... probably list them on there next week since its free
Old 07-29-2010, 09:27 AM

I listed the R6 wheels on craigs list last year and only 1 fool asked about tham and she wanted to put them on a f2....
Old 07-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Certified

Lol , ya i've never really bought anything off craigslist... everytime i call or email i never get a response. you should of told them ya i think it will fit lol
Old 07-29-2010, 09:38 AM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

I think its time to start getting them listed on the ebay... I want my garage back
i tried selling some **** on ebay. i ended up paying all their crappy fees for nothing to be sold.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
i tried selling some **** on ebay. i ended up paying all their crappy fees for nothing to be sold.
I have had good luck in the past on most of the stuff I put up. I was listing a ton of **** a few years ago. It was like a part time job, I was buying truck parts at the junkyard just to list and would triple my $$. As long as your not trying to get 300 for a 100 part stuff seems to sell. I try to be the guy selling at the lower end of the cost curve and it works, sometimes I am shocked by the price people will pay for stuff..

A s-10 headlight switch I got for free at the junk yard sold for $40 once, I listed it for .99 + $5 shipping and was just hopping to get 1 bid so it would sell.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:58 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

I have had good luck in the past on most of the stuff I put up. I was listing a ton of **** a few years ago. It was like a part time job, I was buying truck parts at the junkyard just to list and would triple my $$. As long as your not trying to get 300 for a 100 part stuff seems to sell. I try to be the guy selling at the lower end of the cost curve and it works, sometimes I am shocked by the price people will pay for stuff..

A s-10 headlight switch I got for free at the junk yard sold for $40 once, I listed it for .99 + $5 shipping and was just hopping to get 1 bid so it would sell.
****, sounds like a good little hustle. the **** i was selling was common and not much in demand, i think. i sold some CBR rearsets once for $80 with a tiny bend in the gear shift and a small scratch on a peg. i said they'd had wear but were in pretty good condition, which they were. the guy ended up filing a complaint saying it was all fucked up and demanded a $25 refund. i told him if he wanted mint parts to buy them from a dealer or pay the $130 people were asking for on ebay, and to send them back and i'd give him a 100% refund. he didn't send them back and let the complaint expire. stupid ******.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:02 PM

Why is it that every time someone gets called a racist they throw that line out there?

"What? No I'm not racist... I have a WHITE friend"....
well, i think it would have been funny coming from you because you are white.

but for real, yes, i agree. i hate hearing, "I had a ton of ______ friends." Strom Thurmon had an illegitimate black kid, and he was still a racist against the coloreds, lol
Old 07-29-2010, 01:26 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bray
Lol , ya i've never really bought anything off craigslist... everytime i call or email i never get a response. you should of told them ya i think it will fit lol
-1 Craigslist is the way to go.....if you're selling something just be patient and keep posting your ad every few days.....someone will eventually buy it for close to the price you're asking.

If you're buying something you have to look every single day, it's first come first serve so just keep sending out emails and eventually you'll find what you want for the price you want to pay.

I've bought and sold several items on CR and as long as you're patient it works out well!!
Old 07-29-2010, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
****, sounds like a good little hustle. the **** i was selling was common and not much in demand, i think. i sold some CBR rearsets once for $80 with a tiny bend in the gear shift and a small scratch on a peg. i said they'd had wear but were in pretty good condition, which they were. the guy ended up filing a complaint saying it was all fucked up and demanded a $25 refund. i told him if he wanted mint parts to buy them from a dealer or pay the $130 people were asking for on ebay, and to send them back and i'd give him a 100% refund. he didn't send them back and let the complaint expire. stupid ******.
I find if you take lots of pic's and tell people about every little scratch and ding it sells for more than you think it should. They know what they are getting and if they just skim threw it covers your *** in a dispute.

I use the tell the good parts, bad parts, then more good parts approach when selling big $ stuff. They read the bad stuff and forget it by the time they are done reading.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:33 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by skillz954
-1 Craigslist is the way to go.....if you're selling something just be patient and keep posting your ad every few days.....someone will eventually buy it for close to the price you're asking.

If you're buying something you have to look every single day, it's first come first serve so just keep sending out emails and eventually you'll find what you want for the price you want to pay.

I've bought and sold several items on CR and as long as you're patient it works out well!!
ya my friends always buy **** on craigslist... i actually lied, i did buy my 125 gal fish tank on there... got that **** for a steal!!
Old 07-29-2010, 05:12 PM
also known as OMR

y o

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!