more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 04:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 07-20-2010, 04:07 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

oh ok gotcha .
Old 07-20-2010, 04:08 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

imma order some Name:  food.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  39.5 KB
Old 07-20-2010, 04:08 PM

want some lol
Old 07-20-2010, 04:15 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
want some lol
smart ***

if i wasnt feeling like crap from no sleep i probably would but right now the thought of eating makes me wanna puke ..lol

im out the sattelite guy is done and im gonna try and get some more sleep , good hearing from ya buddy
Old 07-20-2010, 04:17 PM

alright get your rest i'll be on later
Old 07-20-2010, 04:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
if i get rid of the gixxer i might be getting this
i wouldnt bother. it isnt really better than a gixxer for stunting, and a gixxer is more comfortable for 2 wheel riding
Old 07-20-2010, 04:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

bought a set of vato zone compression fitting wrenches. the good parts store didnt have any, and the quality on the ones i got isnt the greatest but they do have a warranty at least
Old 07-20-2010, 04:23 PM

thats what i thought i'll stick to the gixxer for now i love it on the highway
Old 07-20-2010, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
bought a set of vato zone compression fitting wrenches. the good parts store didnt have any, and the quality on the ones i got isnt the greatest but they do have a warranty at least
i hate auto zone
Old 07-20-2010, 05:50 PM
bp chaser

ok so even with a compression fitting wrench, it still couldnt break free of the loctite. i stripped it, guess i should start getting used to that on this truck. what is the general consensus on using rubber hose all the way? i bet theres a certain kind of rubber hose out there that transmission fluid wont damage, that i need to get. I have a flaring tool so the connections at the transmission shouldnt be an issue
Old 07-20-2010, 05:58 PM
bp chaser

looks like a lot of people in the interweb have rubber lines, and many cars even come with them from the factory. and of course, it is a special kind of rubber but should be available in any auto parts store. the good store is closed this time of day but vato zone will be open til 10
Old 07-20-2010, 07:53 PM
also known as OMR

steel lines are super cheap you can bend them by hand and they are way less likely to fail ..

and to be honest the ones that were on there probably stripped because of the wrench not the fitting itself ..

you could just cut the line and use compression fittings to put it back together

Old 07-20-2010, 08:35 PM
also known as OMR

fantasy factory is awesome ..lol

rob made his cousin jump off a building
Old 07-20-2010, 08:49 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old man roger
steel lines are super cheap you can bend them by hand and they are way less likely to fail ..

and to be honest the ones that were on there probably stripped because of the wrench not the fitting itself ..

you could just cut the line and use compression fittings to put it back together

i bought a pair of those, hoping i could screw it intot he ports on the transmission case, but the thread is the wrong pitch
Old 07-20-2010, 08:52 PM
bp chaser

my radiator only has ports for rubber hose so i need to use some rubber anyway.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:55 PM
bp chaser

im definitely cutting the ones i cant remove off the 350. my problem has now moved to attaching lines to the 700. hopefully i'll know what the **** im doing after rebuilding a few more vehicles
Old 07-20-2010, 09:20 PM
also known as OMR

my radiator only has ports for rubber hose so i need to use some rubber anyway.
they unscrew and you just screw the new line in there

im definitely cutting the ones i cant remove off the 350. my problem has now moved to attaching lines to the 700. hopefully i'll know what the **** im doing after rebuilding a few more vehicles
the lines are just for the cooler so there really isnt a way to get it wrong although if you run a remote cooler along with the cooler in the radiator i suppose you would want it to go to the radiator first then the remote cooler
Old 07-20-2010, 09:35 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I love those things They make life so much easy-r
Old 07-20-2010, 09:52 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
I love those things They make life so much easy-r
i fixed the ice machine on my fridge using those ..lol

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!