more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 10:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
10-4
im already spilling fluid out of both those spots.

do you think its safe to run a tie down strap around the back of the motor, and hook it to the radiator support wall, to support the back of the engine when the transmission comes off? or is that too much weight for it. the front motor mounts are pretty much between cylinders 1 and 3 and of course 2 and 4 on the other side. i have a huge engine bay and a good 6" between my distributor and the closest firewall
that would have to be a pretty hardy strap , i would just lower the tranny slowly after you take out the cross member to see if the distributor is gonna hit the fire wall you may just need to take off the cap or like you said support the motor some way
Old 07-19-2010, 10:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 07-19-2010, 10:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQlCk...eature=related
Old 07-19-2010, 10:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
that would have to be a pretty hardy strap , i would just lower the tranny slowly after you take out the cross member to see if the distributor is gonna hit the fire wall you may just need to take off the cap or like you said support the motor some way
i was gonna put a jack stand under the oil pan with some boards and ****, but i might have to raise the truck more to get the transmission out from under it i'll see what i can come up with tomorrow
Old 07-19-2010, 10:21 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-19-2010, 10:22 PM
also known as OMR

might be able to put a couple peices of 2x4 between the heads and the fire wall to support it that way if you have to move the truck the motor will stay were you put it
Old 07-19-2010, 10:23 PM
also known as OMR

hi amy lou
Old 07-19-2010, 10:24 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

hey roger. how are you?
Old 07-19-2010, 10:29 PM
bp chaser

might be able to put a couple peices of 2x4 between the heads and the fire wall to support it that way if you have to move the truck the motor will stay were you put it
i like that idea
Old 07-19-2010, 10:33 PM
also known as OMR

no that i think about it depending on how well your motor mounts support the motor the strap idea might work too
Old 07-19-2010, 10:35 PM
bp chaser

no that i think about it depending on how well your motor mounts support the motor the strap idea might work too
I also gotta turn my floor jack into a tranny jack tomorrow doesnt really look too complicated
Old 07-19-2010, 10:51 PM
also known as OMR

i usually just use a piece of plywood
Old 07-19-2010, 11:28 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I also gotta turn my floor jack into a tranny jack tomorrow doesnt really look too complicated
I bought the converter. A piece of plywood works better.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:36 PM
also known as OMR

gotta get back to work ..bbl
Old 07-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Shut up...
Old 07-19-2010, 11:57 PM
bp chaser

i usually just use a piece of plywood
Originally Posted by Zuki750
I bought the converter. A piece of plywood works better.
i think im going to use a skateboard. cuz then i wont have to lift it onto a skateboard after
Old 07-20-2010, 12:05 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think im going to use a skateboard. cuz then i wont have to lift it onto a skateboard after
I have done that...
Old 07-20-2010, 12:06 AM
bp chaser

ok in that case im not doing that anymore lol
Old 07-20-2010, 12:08 AM
bp chaser

im a little nervous about fitting the bellhousing down between the headers. I measured, and theyre the exact same width, and the exhaust can flex a tiny bit so it should work, in theory.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:11 AM
Administrators

ok in that case im not doing that anymore lol

I have done over 30 transmission jobs... and 20 of them were
in a garage with what ever I had to make it happen...
a skateboard was one of them in more than a few of them...

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!