more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 04:26 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by T/C
How important would break in on a new sea-doo motor be Omr? I am being told to run pre mixed oil along with the mixing system it already has.. + Running the motor at 50% for 10 hours with random jumps to 90% Power?
It's the same as any 2 stroke. Run the extra oil for a tank or two and no sustained high rpm stuff. 10 hours is overkill in my opinion.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:31 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Zuki750
It's the same as any 2 stroke. Run the extra oil for a tank or two and no sustained high rpm stuff. 10 hours is overkill in my opinion.

Alright cool... I Used to just run 2 tanks practice speeds on my 2 strokes and the ***** to the walls after that didnt think it would be that much diffrent on the sea-doo..

So do 2 tanks and take it easy?
Old 06-23-2010, 04:33 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C
Alright cool... I Used to just run 2 tanks practice speeds on my 2 strokes and the ***** to the walls after that didnt think it would be that much diffrent on the sea-doo..

That's what I would do. It's basically a snowmobile engine. Which sea doo? What motor?
Old 06-23-2010, 04:45 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Zuki750
That's what I would do. It's basically a snowmobile engine. Which sea doo? What motor?
its a 97 xp like a 782 cc or something?
Old 06-23-2010, 04:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

definitely run the extra oil but i dont take it easy really , i like to accelerate hard almost right to redline but i dont maintain hi rpms ..

accelerating hard right off the bat seems to seat the rings better and makes the motor run stronger for the life of the motor ..
Old 06-23-2010, 04:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

free revs are bad too
Old 06-23-2010, 04:52 PM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-23-2010, 04:54 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by old man roger
definitely run the extra oil but i dont take it easy really , i like to accelerate hard almost right to redline but i dont maintain hi rpms ..

accelerating hard right off the bat seems to seat the rings better and makes the motor run stronger for the life of the motor ..
So rev hard to speed but just don't keep it pinned?

I Just want to make sure i do it right so it lasts..

Lol i just went out on my 50 like noting was different when i rebuilt the motor on it and it was fine but this is a tad different i think
Old 06-23-2010, 04:55 PM
T/C
Squid...

Ohh and there is already gas in there (Its not mixed yet) Just guesstimate on the oil to put in there?
Old 06-23-2010, 05:37 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
So rev hard to speed but just don't keep it pinned?

I Just want to make sure i do it right so it lasts..

Lol i just went out on my 50 like noting was different when i rebuilt the motor on it and it was fine but this is a tad different i think
yes

Originally Posted by T/C
Ohh and there is already gas in there (Its not mixed yet) Just guesstimate on the oil to put in there?
if you know the amount of gas your tank holds fill it and add enough oil to make it the normal ratio , so if the recommended amount is lets just say 32 to 1 then make the gas in the tank 32 to 1 and dont sweat it if you foul a plug just try not to idle around too much
Old 06-23-2010, 05:39 PM
also known as OMR

and to be honest the first thing i do to any ski is to eliminate the oil injection and just run premix , most oil injection systems fail and toast motors ...
Old 06-23-2010, 05:39 PM
T/C
Squid...

yes

if you know the amount of gas your tank holds fill it and add enough oil to make it the normal ratio , so if the recommended amount is lets just say 32 to 1 then make the gas in the tank 32 to 1 and dont sweat it if you foul a plug just try not to idle around too much
Okay as always thanks a ton
Old 06-23-2010, 06:44 PM
also known as OMR

no problem
Old 06-23-2010, 07:29 PM
also known as OMR

sunny side up eggs and toast with chocolate milk ...mmmmmm
Old 06-23-2010, 08:27 PM
also known as OMR

ok gotta do work ..bbl
Old 06-23-2010, 09:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
How important would break in on a new sea-doo motor be Omr? I am being told to run pre mixed oil along with the mixing system it already has.. + Running the motor at 50% for 10 hours with random jumps to 90% Power?
10 hours seems like a little much.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C

yeah do it like that. **** 10 hours
Old 06-23-2010, 09:04 PM
bp chaser

Ive heard that a few times, break it in the way youre gonna ride it. i still break my 2 strokes in gently
Old 06-23-2010, 09:06 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
so drain it and mix it correctly
Old 06-23-2010, 09:06 PM
bp chaser

yes

we dont know how long that gas has been in there, or if its contaminated or what

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!