more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
i seen that thread
LOL those people are something else some of them are cool, and some of them are just lol
Old 06-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-17-2010, 05:14 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i had some one follow me for like 20 miles then 5 state troopers pulled me over cause my bike was on a trailer ...lol
Old 06-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Certified

ya see thats not cool lol... even after they see its a stunt bike....

I have the title for my bike its just not in my name yet.. they could **** with me for that right?
Old 06-17-2010, 05:23 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya technically they could but usually as long as you have the title they wont
Old 06-17-2010, 05:35 PM
Certified

ya technically they could but usually as long as you have the title they wont
ya the title is at my moms, in fear i would lose it lol.. i need to get that from her now that im settled in my apartment lol
Old 06-17-2010, 05:37 PM
also known as OMR

get a little safe or at least designate a place in your house for important papers so you always know where they are
Old 06-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Certified

get a little safe or at least designate a place in your house for important papers so you always know where they are
Ya i have a folder right now for the bills, I need to get a little safe that would cool.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Certified

Wonder what the **** Juca has been up to lately
Old 06-17-2010, 05:53 PM
also known as OMR

probably sniffing gas ..lol
Old 06-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Certified

i know people do it, i just dont see how the **** lol

my brain would feel like its bleeding.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:00 PM
also known as OMR

he would tell us about it all the time ..lol
Old 06-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Certified

Yea i remember the first time he told me he told me to try to sniff gas and ride my 50, i thought he was joking lol..
Old 06-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Certified

Say if you were gonna tape off one side of your air box, is there any specific tape i should use that would hold up better than others? pretty much 3M right?
Old 06-17-2010, 06:11 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bray
ya the title is at my moms, in fear i would lose it lol.. i need to get that from her now that im settled in my apartment lol
why not just transfer it into your name

up here they call what you are doing "attemting to avoid tax".... its a gross misdemener if they want to be a dick and charge you with it, also a towable offence
Old 06-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
why not just transfer it into your name

up here they call what you are doing "attemting to avoid tax".... its a gross misdemener if they want to be a dick and charge you with it, also a towable offence
I'm broke as a joke lol

i gotta get the title transferred, registered, and then pay some fee for not getting it registered within 30 days of purchasing i think (im not sure if i put a date on the title)
Old 06-17-2010, 06:13 PM
also known as OMR

Say if you were gonna tape off one side of your air box, is there any specific tape i should use that would hold up better than others? pretty much 3M right?
metal duct tape
Old 06-17-2010, 06:14 PM
also known as OMR

hi mark
Old 06-17-2010, 06:15 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I'm broke as a joke lol

i gotta get the title transferred, registered, and then pay some fee for not getting it registered within 30 days of purchasing i think (im not sure if i put a date on the title)
if its not dated now just put in the date you go to take care of it.... the bitches at the counter wont know
Old 06-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Certified

metal duct tape
Cool , ya i was sketch about regular duct tape possibly melting.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!