Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 11:59 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Sooo...

Off the topic of the truck now..

I am in need of a DD For school since me and my girl are both going to be going we cant both just use her scion anymore...

I have been looking at N/A 300z's what do yall think about them? I am wanting something That looks pretty cool gets decent MPG Is simi fast and has a good ride quality and wont fall apart...

What else should i be looking at?

I was checking out some 3000gt's but to get a decent one they are out of my price range...

I am looking to spend around 3k..

Motor work is fine but i want a decent body..
Old 06-16-2010, 12:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
And if you really want some i need to make a new one for my passenger side... i can go ahead and make 3 we can work something out...
think up a number and let me know. if its within my budget i'll go for it.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
www.67-72chevytrucks.com

Im T/C on there too
yup thats the one. i just lurk on there for now. once my truck doesnt look like a rust bucket i'll start posting pics there. i wonder what kind of numbers their top post ****** there are doing lol
Old 06-16-2010, 12:10 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
Sooo...

Off the topic of the truck now..

I am in need of a DD For school since me and my girl are both going to be going we cant both just use her scion anymore...

I have been looking at N/A 300z's what do yall think about them? I am wanting something That looks pretty cool gets decent MPG Is simi fast and has a good ride quality and wont fall apart...

What else should i be looking at?

I was checking out some 3000gt's but to get a decent one they are out of my price range...

I am looking to spend around 3k..

Motor work is fine but i want a decent body..
i know a little about 3000gt's, dont get one. the vr4 is pretty fast, the chick model isnt, and cant really be made to go fast. the vr4 has a lot of little **** that goes wrong, especially the age theyre getting to now.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:11 PM
bp chaser

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-16-2010, 12:13 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by MikeM
we have one bagel store in town here thats within walking distance. i would go there, but they only take cash, and i only have 50 cents on me. they have an atm in the store, but it charges $2.75 to use it, so **** that, im not spending $5 for a damn bagel. Every other ATM within walking distance also charges ridiculous fees.
My plan was to ride my f4i to a free ATM, but its blocked in the garage by my welding cart and welding table, and work light. All of those have wheels, but im pretty lazy. I think I just figured out why im so skinny, im too damn lazy to feed myself. dammit.
rode my f4i to my bank and got money. then i rode to the bagel store in town, and a cop was sitting right in front of it. he started a u turn as soon as he saw me so I just took off before he had a chance. i dont have enough money to talk to cops, even if im not doing anything wrong.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:24 PM
T/C
Squid...

think up a number and let me know. if its within my budget i'll go for it.

What ever shipping for them will be is what i will charge you But it may be awhile before i get them done been really busy and getting ready to go to Florida next month

yup thats the one. i just lurk on there for now. once my truck doesnt look like a rust bucket i'll start posting pics there. i wonder what kind of numbers their top post ****** there are doing lol
Your truck looks way better then 1/2 of the ones people post up there its a re build site man go post up a thread everyone loves pictures there

and there are post ****** with 30k+ posts

i know a little about 3000gt's, dont get one. the vr4 is pretty fast, the chick model isnt, and cant really be made to go fast. the vr4 has a lot of little **** that goes wrong, especially the age theyre getting to now.
You know anything about the Z's? What else would you recommend ? I dont need crazy fast i am expecting 400 hp out of my 350 for the truck to play on the track i just want something decent to play around wit on the streets.. Hell my girls scion can make most cars look bad.. i want faster then that though

rode my f4i to my bank and got money. then i rode to the bagel store in town, and a cop was sitting right in front of it. he started a u turn as soon as he saw me so I just took off before he had a chance. i dont have enough money to talk to cops, even if im not doing anything wrong.
I know the feeling man... i have had a hard month...

Rear ended someone that ended up being $700 to get fixed... Was $282 to get my tittle for the f4i i just sold.. About to have to pay for school... and am in need of a car.. + All the **** i have been doing to my truck.. I will be fine after the bikes gone and i get the jeep sold though
Old 06-16-2010, 12:27 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

T/C you moving to florida or just visiting?
Old 06-16-2010, 12:30 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Bray
T/C you moving to florida or just visiting?
Just visiting going to be there 11th - the 20th How close are you to Cape coral?
Old 06-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

google shows 140 miles, 2 hrs 25 mins.. you are gonna be basically west of us
Old 06-16-2010, 12:37 PM
T/C
Squid...

Ahh may hit you up if we have some spare time we are flying in to Orlando then puddle hopping it to Fort Myers
Old 06-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Certified

Nice nice
Old 06-16-2010, 12:41 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
What ever shipping for them will be is what i will charge you But it may be awhile before i get them done been really busy and getting ready to go to Florida next month
no rush. interior is always last on the list anyway, you know the drill
Old 06-16-2010, 12:44 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
You know anything about the Z's? What else would you recommend ? I dont need crazy fast i am expecting 400 hp out of my 350 for the truck to play on the track i just want something decent to play around wit on the streets.. Hell my girls scion can make most cars look bad.. i want faster then that though
dont know anything about Zs. get something thats a reliable 4 cylinder with a factory turbo. buy a manual boost controller, reprogram, and declare it ready to drive
Old 06-16-2010, 12:45 PM
T/C
Squid...

no rush. interior is always last on the list anyway, you know the drill

Lol wellll... i kinda didnt follow the drill and did interior first on mine... Doing body work (Welding up holes ect) Atm while i am waiting on the motor and tranny to get finished... Motor is going to take awhile though
Old 06-16-2010, 12:47 PM
T/C
Squid...

dont know anything about Zs. get something thats a reliable 4 cylinder with a factory turbo. buy a manual boost controller, reprogram, and declare it ready to drive

What cars are there with factory boosted 4cylinder?

The main reason i was looking at the z's first off they look sick and 2nd i keep hearing about how reliable the N/A motor is. Guess i will just keep reading... i am not getting anything till the jeeps gone anyways
Old 06-16-2010, 12:54 PM
Certified

srt 4 lol
Old 06-16-2010, 12:56 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Bray
srt 4 lol
Did you see my price range
Old 06-16-2010, 01:08 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C
Did you see my price range
What about an older Supra Turbo? That's similar to the Z and RX7. Avoid the RX7 turbo, rotaries are just weird and the seals tend to go out.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:12 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Zuki750
What about an older Supra Turbo? That's similar to the Z and RX7. Avoid the RX7 turbo, rotaries are just weird and the seals tend to go out.
I want something that look decent not the 80's style look If you get what i mean.. And i am not really worried about having turbo like i said i just want something kinda fast just so its not boring to drive.. Yeah don't to mess with a Rx7 at all

Guess i should have specified i am looking at the 90+ 300z

the 86-92's are not bad looking though hmmm

Last edited by T/C; 06-16-2010 at 01:16 PM.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!