more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 05:10 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

you should
Old 06-11-2010, 05:11 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-11-2010, 05:37 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

What up
Old 06-11-2010, 12:01 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
i am legend is a great movie
i read about some people saying they didn't like it because in the book the main character is white with blonde hair and blue eyes and the setting is in L.A., not N.Y. I don't even care about frivoulous **** like that. It was a cool movie.

I always wonder what I'd do if I were living in a time where humanity is on the verge of extinction, or was one of the last people on earth.

Then again, I often think the world needs an extinction level event where about 30% of the world's human population dies, preferably most of the deadbeat people who can't contribute to reconstruction.

Last edited by UsinMeNoggin; 06-11-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:08 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
i read about some people saying they didn't like it because in the book the main character is white with blonde hair and blue eyes and the setting is in L.A., not N.Y. I don't even care about frivoulous **** like that. It was a cool movie.

I always wonder what I'd do if I were living in a time where humanity is on the verge of extinction, or was one of the last people on earth.

Then again, I often think the world needs an extinction level event where about 30% of the world's human population dies, preferably most of the deadbeat people who can't contribute to reconstruction.
so they didnt like it cause the actor playing the lead roll was black ?or they didnt like it cause the character in the book was white ? im confused were they white supremacists or prejudice blacks ?

Last edited by old man roger; 06-11-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:47 PM
also known as OMR

fridays suck for post whoring ..lol
Old 06-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

if you post they will come.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:17 PM
also known as OMR

lol using my line
Old 06-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

it works lol
Old 06-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Certified

im always lurking at work
Old 06-11-2010, 03:26 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

so they didnt like it cause the actor playing the lead roll was black ?or they didnt like it cause the character in the book was white ? im confused were they white supremacists or prejudice blacks ?
They didn't like it because it deviated that much from the book. They felt that a blonde hair blue eye'd guy should have played it. I don't know if that's racist or if they're just that glued to a storyline.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:26 PM
also known as OMR

well then why the hell dont you bump the thread when im sleeping ? slackin *** postwhore
Old 06-11-2010, 03:27 PM

bump.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:27 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
They didn't like it because it deviated that much from the book. They felt that a blonde hair blue eye'd guy should have played it. I don't know if that's racist or if they're just that glued to a storyline.
cant see it making a difference in the story line
Old 06-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Certified

well then why the hell dont you bump the thread when im sleeping ? slackin *** postwhore
i do bump.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:34 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Bray
i do bump.
im not talking about your coke habit ..lol
Old 06-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Certified

im not talking about your coke habit ..lol
honest to God have never touched it lol
Old 06-11-2010, 03:45 PM
also known as OMR

good boy ..lol
Old 06-11-2010, 03:46 PM

cant see it making a difference in the story line
that was everyone else's argument.

some people are complaining about the prince of egypt not being persian and the last air bender not being asian. hell, james west was played by will smith in the cowboy days. that shows me anything can be pulled off. i mean look at Hogan's Heroes where they had a black guy playing a **** in disguise, and Chapelle where he played a blind, black klan leader, lol.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:47 PM

good boy ..lol
gay

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!