more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 04:57 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

pppffftttt you didnt know that ????? lol
Old 06-09-2010, 04:59 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-09-2010, 05:08 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

That vander slooth dude who killed that chick in Peru is so screwed . I bet he didn't realize what a Peruvian Prison for violent offenders was going to be like . It's supposed to be the worst of the worst prison that he is going to .
Old 06-09-2010, 05:10 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

At this time, it's unclear whether van der Sloot agreed to confess in order to avoid the maximum sentence: up to 35 years in Peruvian prison, with eligibility for parole after seven to 17 years.

But no matter how long the prison sentence, if van der Sloot is found guilty, he certainly won't be living the life of luxury he's accustomed to.

"He'll be put in Lurigancho Prison, which is the worst of the worst," Michael Griffith, senior partner at the International Legal Defense Counsel, tells AOL News. "They should have a sign above the door there saying, 'All those who pass this way leave all hope behind.' "

Griffith has counseled and represented clients in more than 40 countries on a variety of charges. His most renowned case, involving an American incarcerated in a Turkish prison, was the basis for the film and book "Midnight Express."

Having visited more than two dozen foreign prisons, Griffith says Lurigancho is in a world of its own.

"There are 35 guys in a room there," he says. "They don't have beds, they go to the bathroom on the floor and the showers run once a week for 15 minutes. Fifty percent of the inmates have AIDS or tuberculosis, and you can die from eating the food."

If convicted and sent to Lurigancho, van der Sloot would be in considerable danger, Griffith says. "Let me put it to you like this," he says. "You have 10,000 guys in a prison with 3,000 beds. Eighty percent of these guys have nothing. A hundred bucks will carry them for four months, so they'll stand in line [to be paid] to cut his throat."
Old 06-09-2010, 05:23 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Crazy D
At this time, it's unclear whether van der Sloot agreed to confess in order to avoid the maximum sentence: up to 35 years in Peruvian prison, with eligibility for parole after seven to 17 years.

But no matter how long the prison sentence, if van der Sloot is found guilty, he certainly won't be living the life of luxury he's accustomed to.

"He'll be put in Lurigancho Prison, which is the worst of the worst," Michael Griffith, senior partner at the International Legal Defense Counsel, tells AOL News. "They should have a sign above the door there saying, 'All those who pass this way leave all hope behind.' "

Griffith has counseled and represented clients in more than 40 countries on a variety of charges. His most renowned case, involving an American incarcerated in a Turkish prison, was the basis for the film and book "Midnight Express."

Having visited more than two dozen foreign prisons, Griffith says Lurigancho is in a world of its own.

"There are 35 guys in a room there," he says. "They don't have beds, they go to the bathroom on the floor and the showers run once a week for 15 minutes. Fifty percent of the inmates have AIDS or tuberculosis, and you can die from eating the food."

If convicted and sent to Lurigancho, van der Sloot would be in considerable danger, Griffith says. "Let me put it to you like this," he says. "You have 10,000 guys in a prison with 3,000 beds. Eighty percent of these guys have nothing. A hundred bucks will carry them for four months, so they'll stand in line [to be paid] to cut his throat."
if he killed the girl he deserves to be there .
Old 06-09-2010, 09:55 AM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
if he killed the girl he deserves to be there .
all cold blooded murderers deserve to be there. i can understand a crime of passion getting a sentence in a jail like here in the states but cold killers who do it for fun really need to be put in a place like this. i hate how humane this country can be towards evil killers and rapists
Old 06-09-2010, 10:03 AM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DOKE
They spit in your food. You are kidding yourself if you think they don't.
they don't always. in fact, it's pretty rare. i've worked in a kitchen before. i only heard of it happening once by this stupid teenage kid.

ya i never send food back , i will say ''im not paying for that'' but i never send it back because who knows if the chefs in a bad mood or not ..lol
screw that, if I'm hungry I'm eating

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
my job is considering multiple layoffs. I might be unemployed come july 1st. oye.
hopefully you won't be one of them.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:09 AM

wow, that van der sloot guy is connected to the natalee holloway disappearance and the peruvian girl found out about it and that's why he killed her. hopefully he gets killed in jail because there's no life sentence or death penalty in peru.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:40 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Crazy D
So i replied to this video about a month ago as a joke saying it is an awesome song and asked what was the name of it , and the guy responded back to me today in a serious manner Rondo Alla Turca. It's from the last movement of Mozart's Sonata 11 in A Major

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8i86w-dGUo
im diggin the classical music with wheelies
Old 06-09-2010, 10:47 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I was looking at whats involved in pulling my transmission out to get to my torque converter. All I see is the shifter lever
(1 bolt) a single vacuum line, and the driveshaft of course. Can it really be that easy lol?
Old 06-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

put this in your add omr.

Name:  omrsubcages.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  75.0 KB
Old 06-09-2010, 12:28 PM
bp chaser

thats a pretty rough chop
Old 06-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

its pretty old school, was going thur my photobucket and found it lol.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:18 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

http://blogs.static.mentalfloss.com/...ves/57704.html

random info for wednesday
Old 06-09-2010, 05:22 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

sorry to hear that amy , maybe they will decide to keep you and have you do the work of all the people they fire ..lol
thank you.. we are such a small office that any layoff will be hard to cope with. my stomach is in knots. I'll find out Tuesday whether or not I'll be cut or kept.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:42 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
2 or 3 of those were pretty interesting
Old 06-09-2010, 06:14 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MikeM
I was looking at whats involved in pulling my transmission out to get to my torque converter. All I see is the shifter lever
(1 bolt) a single vacuum line, and the driveshaft of course. Can it really be that easy lol?
yes just make sure you unbolt the torque converter from the fly wheel first , you want the converter to come off with the transmission , there should be 3 bolts holding the converter to the fly wheel ..

and support the back of the engine before taking the bellhousing bolts out so the motor doesnt sag and force the distributor into the fire wall , might even want take the distributor cap off if it's tight but in most old trucks you got alot of room..

if you end up getting a new converter fill it up before you slide it in to the transmission and some converters you have to slide in and then turn back and forth while supporting the weight till the converter locks into the pump , if it;s not all the way into the pump and you try to bolt the tranny back in you will either damage the pump or the bellhousing ...
Old 06-09-2010, 06:16 PM
also known as OMR

oh and when you take the drive shaft out tranny fluid can and usually will spill out so have a drain pan handy
Old 06-09-2010, 06:42 PM
also known as OMR

smokie time
Old 06-09-2010, 07:35 PM
bp chaser

I got a few other things im gonna check before i pull the tranny out.. timing, fuel pressure, vacuum leaks, etc. Sounds like another floor jack wil be useful to support the back of the motor.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!