more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 09:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

i thought they were marked but i just looked and they arent
Old 11-16-2009, 09:13 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
but don't you go to the same lots and do the same O's and whoolies and
stoppies 4x a week???
i have hundreds of different things i can do at the lot that i wouldnt do on the street and at the lot there are always people hanging around or riding all the time ...
Old 11-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
the links i have arent marked , i am not sure what size they are ....

you know you can safety wire the clip on so it cant come off right ?

explain please sir, ive read rvt,jb weld, silicone, how do you safty wire it?
Old 11-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i thought they were marked but i just looked and they arent

the clips should be the same, ive got a 525 on my 520 right now, its just kinda clapped out and loose like ******.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:15 PM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE[S]

available subcages:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 11-16-2009, 09:17 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
explain please sir, ive read rvt,jb weld, silicone, how do you safty wire it?
really ? you wrap a piece of safety wire around the clip and the link so it cant come off

the clips should be the same, ive got a 525 on my 520 right now, its just kinda clapped out and loose like ******.
ok then i got one cause i know it's either 520 or 525
Old 11-16-2009, 09:18 PM
also known as OMR

you need to use the thin safety wire like the stuff for grips
Old 11-16-2009, 09:19 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

: )
Old 11-16-2009, 09:20 PM
Soup Mafia

ok, i guess i can just saftey wire the whoreish one at lunch tomorrow.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Soup Mafia

i like the first one more...
Old 11-16-2009, 09:24 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

First one seems safer but does it **** with the sprocket?
Old 11-16-2009, 09:26 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
thats what I was thinking...
Old 11-16-2009, 09:30 PM
Soup Mafia

that part should never touch the sprocket.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:31 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Right but the wire might stick out enough to hit the tooth that goes by it. I guess it depends on how thick the wire is.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:34 PM
also known as OMR

ya the first one is the way i meant and no it doesnt **** with the sprocket as long as the wire isnt too think and if it was too thick it would just wear the wire out
Old 11-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Soup Mafia

Right but the wire might stick out enough to hit the tooth that goes by it. I guess it depends on how thick the wire is.

yeah my wiring job will definatly be tighter with a thinner wire size, that safty wire job looks like poop.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:36 PM
also known as OMR

the inner part of the link will keep the wire from touching the sprocket
Old 11-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Soup Mafia

i just wanna try this new gearing out already, i dropped a tooth on the front sunday and it made a huge differance, +10 more on that back should be fun.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:47 PM
also known as OMR

i just wanna try this new gearing out already, i dropped a tooth on the front sunday and it made a huge differance, +10 more on that back should be fun.
i love big sprockets
Old 11-16-2009, 09:58 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

i love big sprockets
why???

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!