more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 07:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
636 shaft/zx10 clamping part
cool .
Old 06-03-2010, 07:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-03-2010, 07:37 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
cool .
all the kawi shafts seem to be the same width in the clamping part

just the him to get the f.e. that takes the same axle as the 636 to make life alot simpler

oh and the shafts press out from the top dropping out the bottom

Last edited by Mr. Hooligan; 06-03-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:52 PM
also known as OMR

all the kawi shafts seem to be the same width in the clamping part

just the him to get the f.e. that takes the same axle as the 636 to make life alot simpler

oh and the shafts press out from the top dropping out the bottom
i would think they would all press out in that direction or you would be pulling it out when you tighten the top nut
Old 06-03-2010, 07:53 PM
also known as OMR

if the clamping part is the same size then why didnt you use the 636 lower triple
Old 06-03-2010, 08:04 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

i would think they would all press out in that direction or you would be pulling it out when you tighten the top nut
if the clamping part is the same size then why didnt you use the 636 lower triple
well I thought I would tell ya due to 3 shops not knowing how to press it out. I was getting pissed!!

No. I ment that the shafts can be switched between any clamp. The shafts are diff. heights on each bike and the clamp part has diff size holes for the forks it was made for but the shaft hole seems to be the same on all of them.

make sence yes/no?
Old 06-03-2010, 08:13 PM
also known as OMR

well I thought I would tell ya due to 3 shops not knowing how to press it out. I was getting pissed!!

No. I ment that the shafts can be switched between any clamp. The shafts are diff. heights on each bike and the clamp part has diff size holes for the forks it was made for but the shaft hole seems to be the same on all of them.

make sence yes/no?
oh ok i gotchya
Old 06-03-2010, 08:55 PM
also known as OMR

hasnt rained in hours and i cant find any one to ride with .
Old 06-03-2010, 09:10 PM

Just ordered food from Outback. They always get confused when I wont tell them what kind of car I will be picking it up in. Its right across the street from my driveway so I will be walking....
Old 06-03-2010, 09:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just ordered food from Outback. They always get confused when I wont tell them what kind of car I will be picking it up in. Its right across the street from my driveway so I will be walking....
theres an applebees across the lot at one of our spots. i used to pick up food on my bike, that would always throw them for a loop
Old 06-03-2010, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
theres an applebees across the lot at one of our spots. i used to pick up food on my bike, that would always throw them for a loop
So you know the fun of the confused fools on the other end of the phone
Old 06-04-2010, 01:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

So you know the fun of the confused fools on the other end of the phone
Yup. then when they bring you out the food, the whole staff comes out to see how you plan to carry it, only to find youre just going across the street.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:04 AM
also known as OMR

in your dent .lol
Old 06-04-2010, 03:09 AM
also known as OMR

my old dent was just flat on top and i could carry like 3 full meals on that thing ..lol
Old 06-04-2010, 04:19 AM
also known as OMR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhz9Aa6tDwk
Old 06-04-2010, 04:36 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Sup.....
Old 06-04-2010, 04:38 AM
also known as OMR

what up ko , what exactly is your avatar ?
Old 06-04-2010, 04:44 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Dj setup
Old 06-04-2010, 04:47 AM
also known as OMR

aahh ok
Old 06-04-2010, 04:50 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

What have I missed...

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!