more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 02:02 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
im trying to take my brake lines off so i can bring them to the store to get replacements, but they wont come off the brackets that are welded to the a arms. theres gotta be something more hidden under all the grease and dirt caked in there. lets see if there are any vids on youtube
the brackets are usually bolted on bit some one may have welded them
Old 06-03-2010, 02:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

looks like there might be a retaining clip somewhere in there

back to work
oh the rubber lines ! yes they have a clip then you lift the line so the thinner part can slide out
Old 06-03-2010, 02:03 PM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-03-2010, 02:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
oh the rubber lines ! yes they have a clip then you lift the line so the thinner part can slide out
yeah the rubber ones

man i wish this thing would move under its own power. i pull it out into the street and pressurewash the suspension and brakes and that ****. I should make a tow bar so I can pull/push it around with my tractor
Old 06-03-2010, 02:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

after i finish this motivational smoke im goin back to work
Old 06-03-2010, 02:18 PM
also known as OMR

just use a screw drive to clean around the bracket , the clips usually pull straight out the side..
Old 06-03-2010, 02:50 PM
bp chaser

ok so what i thought was the bracket, was actually the clip. so that job was like 99% cleaning. i used a shop vac and screwdriver, probably took out 3 lbs of **** just from that one a arm. I also found that there was no crush washer between the banjo and the caliper, im pretty sure there should be one there since there was one between the bolt head and the banjo fitting. the bolts themselves are in good shape and the calipers and pads look old but possibly never actually used.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:56 PM
bp chaser

got my brake lines and starter ordered, they'll be there tomorrow morning. wire brushed everything i plan to reuse. As expected, my particular model was not in their parts fiche catalog, but the dude pulled out a parts book from the 80's, got the part numbers, cross referenced them on the internet and got them ordered. Thats why i go to the OG guy instead of vato-zone.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:13 PM
also known as OMR

got my brake lines and starter ordered, they'll be there tomorrow morning. wire brushed everything i plan to reuse. As expected, my particular model was not in their parts fiche catalog, but the dude pulled out a parts book from the 80's, got the part numbers, cross referenced them on the internet and got them ordered. Thats why i go to the OG guy instead of vato-zone.
ya the normal guy at autozone doesnt have a clue and yes there should be a crush washer there
Old 06-03-2010, 05:54 PM
also known as OMR

weather doesnt look promising for riding tonight .
Old 06-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

ya its been raining pretty bad here
Old 06-03-2010, 06:17 PM
also known as OMR

has it stopped down there ?
Old 06-03-2010, 06:43 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I renewed my membership in the flipped stoppie club last night.

My kids thought it was the coolest thing they ever saw, So I had to jump up and act like I did not get hurt.......

I landed on my head and fucked up my neck a bit. Feels like I have a hangover today oh well it will all grow back.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:50 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
I renewed my membership in the flipped stoppie club last night.

My kids thought it was the coolest thing they ever saw, So I had to jump up and act like I did not get hurt.......

I landed on my head and fucked up my neck a bit. Feels like I have a hangover today oh well it will all grow back.
my last one was a few weeks ago but i cleared the mirrors and didnt get hurt
Old 06-03-2010, 07:03 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

my last one was a few weeks ago but i cleared the mirrors and didnt get hurt
I used to be good at jumping off. This time I did not see it comming till it was to late to deal with it.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:06 PM

On the bright side the bike landed next to me and not on top
Old 06-03-2010, 07:10 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
On the bright side the bike landed next to me and not on top
silver lining
Old 06-03-2010, 07:12 PM
also known as OMR

hey nags was asking me about a zx 10 front end last night and i remembered you did that swap to one of your 636's , did you use the 636 lower triple or did you have to use the zx 10 triple
Old 06-03-2010, 07:32 PM

hey nags was asking me about a zx 10 front end last night and i remembered you did that swap to one of your 636's , did you use the 636 lower triple or did you have to use the zx 10 triple
I had to have the shafts swaped on the lower tripple on mine.

I used the 04/05 forks I think. If I did it again I would use 06+ forks so I would not have to find custom wheel bearings and make spacers.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:33 PM

636 shaft/zx10 clamping part

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!