more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 02:46 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]

available subcages:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 12-01-2009, 02:57 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I say that all the time acually...

It was Kinda funny when I posted up The pic of My GF and what SS
wrote... You chymed in right after I said to the GF .... "wait till OMR
posts up..
you kinda didnt listen though , i told you to hire a slutty maid so you could pay her to cook and clean on some days and clean your pipes on other days but she would leave every day and not bother you like a girlfriend
Old 12-01-2009, 03:04 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
you kinda didnt listen though , i told you to hire a slutty maid so you could pay her to cook and clean on some days and clean your pipes on other days but she would leave every day and not bother you like a girlfriend
ya I decided not to show her that post...

and It's even Better that I don't have to pay to get her to cook, clean,
Keep wheelies Pipe cleaned...
Old 12-01-2009, 03:07 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

hey hey guys
Old 12-01-2009, 03:08 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya I decided not to show her that post...

and It's even Better that I don't have to pay to get her to cook, clean,
Keep wheelies Pipe cleaned...
ya but then you gotta treat her like a girlfriend
Old 12-01-2009, 03:09 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

hey omr how far are you from miami beach?
Old 12-01-2009, 03:11 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya but then you gotta treat her like a girlfriend
Just Like I would a Slutty Maid thats about to clean my pipe...
Old 12-01-2009, 03:13 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
hey omr how far are you from miami beach?
about an hour north
Old 12-01-2009, 03:13 AM
also known as OMR

Just Like I would a Slutty Maid thats about to clean my pipe...
no you would tell her ''shut up i dont pay you to talk''
Old 12-01-2009, 03:15 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

about an hour north
just trying to suss **** out for the holiday

might be pushing it forward to jan 2011 depending on how much the misses can save

these dam stuntwars comps do they announce a venue early?
Old 12-01-2009, 03:22 AM
Administrators

no you would tell her ''shut up i dont pay you to talk''
"no talky Just sucky"
Old 12-01-2009, 03:25 AM
also known as OMR

just trying to suss **** out for the holiday

might be pushing it forward to jan 2011 depending on how much the misses can save

these dam stuntwars comps do they announce a venue early?
stuntwars.com usually has the dates but they are subject to change with out notice
Old 12-01-2009, 03:32 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

stuntwars.com usually has the dates but they are subject to change with out notice
gay
Old 12-01-2009, 03:34 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

im excited about the u.s trip

Old 12-01-2009, 03:39 AM
also known as OMR

im excited about the u.s trip

the january event is usually the biggest one of the 3
Old 12-01-2009, 03:46 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

the january event is usually the biggest one of the 3

and on the plus side ill get to meet OMR

hoping to meet alot more peeps
Old 12-01-2009, 03:50 AM
also known as OMR

and on the plus side ill get to meet OMR

hoping to meet alot more peeps
if they have no longest stoppie event i probably wont go to stuntwars
Old 12-01-2009, 03:51 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

hey far from you is your spot omr?

im just trying to work **** out like distances and ****

and how far is orlando from you
Old 12-01-2009, 04:06 AM
also known as OMR

hey far from you is your spot omr?

im just trying to work **** out like distances and ****

and how far is orlando from you
my spot is only 10 or 15 minutes away from my house but orlando is about 3 hours north of me
Old 12-01-2009, 04:42 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

my spot is only 10 or 15 minutes away from my house but orlando is about 3 hours north of me
doesnt look that far on a map

what other stunters are in your area?

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!