more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 12:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by T/C
We have tried the bolt wont turn at all
I suck with an easy out but did he try heating the bolt and motor mount up with a torch I did that when I broke header bolts - they wouldnt budge before doing that. I'm assuming you could do that on the motor mounts as well OMR
Old 04-17-2010, 12:48 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I suck with an easy out but did he try heating the bolt and motor mount up with a torch I did that when I broke header bolts - they wouldnt budge before doing that. I'm assuming you could do that on the motor mounts as well OMR
My friend has it at his machine shop They had it for 3 days trying to get it out... I am not sure what all he tried but he said he could not get it out and tried just about everything and said he was going to have to drill it or he said he could pull the motor and get it out... (Im not pulling the motor lol)
Old 04-17-2010, 12:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

We should go one day when it gets warm out lol. I never been to one before
ronnie pretty much "lives" at the one in deer park. hes there every night all summer with a fresh crop of squid decoys
Old 04-17-2010, 12:50 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

We should go one day when it gets warm out lol. I never been to one before
its really boring. you go there and stand by some bikes and dont actually do anything. and the real hardcore bike nighters look at you funny if you say anything like "hey lets go ride our bikes instead of standing next to them"
Old 04-17-2010, 12:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
We have tried the bolt wont turn at all
usually if you drill the bolt out enough you can make it thin enough that just the drilling will make enough heat to loosen it ..

using heat around aluminum is a bad idea because aluminum doesnt change color the way steel does , by the time aluminum changes color it's too late ..
Old 04-17-2010, 12:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
My friend has it at his machine shop They had it for 3 days trying to get it out... I am not sure what all he tried but he said he could not get it out and tried just about everything and said he was going to have to drill it or he said he could pull the motor and get it out... (Im not pulling the motor lol)
pulling the motor isnt that hard
Old 04-17-2010, 12:52 PM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-17-2010, 12:53 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MikeM
its really boring. you go there and stand by some bikes and dont actually do anything. and the real hardcore bike nighters look at you funny if you say anything like "hey lets go ride our bikes instead of standing next to them"
some people need bike night to find bike ****** and they will invest months standing next to their bike waiting to find one
Old 04-17-2010, 12:55 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
usually if you drill the bolt out enough you can make it thin enough that just the drilling will make enough heat to loosen it ..

using heat around aluminum is a bad idea because aluminum doesnt change color the way steel does , by the time aluminum changes color it's too late ..
Well he said he is going to drill it So maybe thats what is going to try.. I have no clue i just told him i wanted it out..

And i know pulling a motor is not that hard but i don't want to do it and need my bike back up and going wed.

Whats it going to hurt to have the bolt size a little bigger? The threads are fucked anyways on both mounts ..
Old 04-17-2010, 12:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ronnie pretty much "lives" at the one in deer park. hes there every night all summer with a fresh crop of squid decoys
The squid decoy runs were fun as hell. We should def do that again lol.

Old 04-17-2010, 12:57 PM
NealFoReal

gotcha which is why i asked. so what - it was a bad idea using the heat by where the headers mount to the motor? forgot who told me to do that but that was the only way to get them ***** to budge. Or is that not as bad since its not a motor mount. BRB breakfast time.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:01 PM
also known as OMR

gotcha which is why i asked. so what - it was a bad idea using the heat by where the headers mount to the motor? forgot who told me to do that but that was the only way to get them ***** to budge. Or is that not as bad since its not a motor mount. BRB breakfast time.
header bolts are small and heat quick so thats not so bad but the motor mount bolts are pretty thick and take alot of heat
Old 04-17-2010, 01:05 PM
NealFoReal

Makes sense
Old 04-17-2010, 01:29 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
Well he said he is going to drill it So maybe thats what is going to try.. I have no clue i just told him i wanted it out..

And i know pulling a motor is not that hard but i don't want to do it and need my bike back up and going wed.

Whats it going to hurt to have the bolt size a little bigger? The threads are fucked anyways on both mounts ..
probably be quicker to pull it out and get it done
Old 04-17-2010, 01:53 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Im not a fan of helicoils... (I've seen to many pull out)

I would drill it out a bit bigger and throw a standard corse
threaded bolt in it and lock red tite

I have done that to almost every bolt hole on my bike I am
building...
If a helicoil pulls out, it wasn't put in right. A helicoil should be stronger than a regular threaded bolt, especially in aluminum.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:15 PM
also known as OMR

im out gotta do work ..
Old 04-17-2010, 06:25 PM
NealFoReal

bump.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:53 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

I bumped the omr thread at stuntusa,,,lol
Old 04-17-2010, 09:31 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
I bumped the omr thread at stuntusa,,,lol
i actually got a pm from some one on that site a couple days ago about buying a subcage , i was amazed ...he never replied to my pm though
Old 04-17-2010, 09:44 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

i actually got a pm from some one on that site a couple days ago about buying a subcage , i was amazed ...he never replied to my pm though
If he's like us he is only on there once every blue moon consider it sold next year

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!