more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 06:19 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
well that explains it , you listen to blues
Haha they were randomly playing at the bar we were at so we just hung out for a bit, hey at least I leave my house
Old 11-29-2009, 06:20 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE[S]

available subcages:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 11-29-2009, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
herro ladies
Old 11-29-2009, 06:23 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Haha they were randomly playing at the bar we were at so we just hung out for a bit, hey at least I leave my house
i took my girl to outback tonight , does that count ?

oh and i ate at denny's at 3 in the morning with some friends the other night after riding
Old 11-29-2009, 06:24 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Old 11-29-2009, 06:25 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

i took my girl to outback tonight , does that count
strange i live in the outback and i didnt see you
Old 11-29-2009, 06:26 AM

i took my girl to outback tonight , does that count ?

oh and i ate at denny's at 3 in the morning with some friends the other night after riding

Question, did you have a beer with your meal? If not then no it does not count
Old 11-29-2009, 06:27 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Question, did you have a beer with your meal? If not then no it does not count
you know i dont drink but i did try to get every one to go to a local bar instead of dennys cause they have the best steak and cheese subs ...and darts
Old 11-29-2009, 06:28 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
strange i live in the outback and i didnt see you
perth is not the outback ...lol
Old 11-29-2009, 06:35 AM

you know i dont drink but i did try to get every one to go to a local bar instead of dennys cause they have the best steak and cheese subs ...and darts

What the hell time do they close bars down there and when do the bars stop serving food? 3 sounds late.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:37 AM

Well it's definitely more the outback than Outback is
Old 11-29-2009, 06:37 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

shhhhhh the other yanks dont know that
Old 11-29-2009, 06:45 AM
also known as OMR

What the hell time do they close bars down there and when do the bars stop serving food? 3 sounds late.
that bar stays open till 5 or later
Old 11-29-2009, 06:47 AM

If bars stayed open that late up here I'd get fucked up
Old 11-29-2009, 06:56 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

im going riding
see ya
Old 11-29-2009, 07:04 AM
also known as OMR

If bars stayed open that late up here I'd get fucked up
there are alot of bars and strip clubs down here that seem to never close ..
Old 11-29-2009, 08:38 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

damn! in Orlando everything closes at 2.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:40 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Everything here is closed at 2. DC is 3
Old 11-29-2009, 11:52 AM
also known as OMR

need more sleep .....
Old 11-29-2009, 12:02 PM
also known as OMR

after i start a new page

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!