more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 09:39 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
He runs a machine shop and can't drill it out and re-tap it???

what size is the bolt now??? (thats stuck in there??)
He can re tap it... I was wondering if it would hurt if i just use a nut and bolt though ..

And i have no clue what ever stock size is

So just get it drilled and use a helicoil?
Old 04-17-2010, 09:43 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-17-2010, 09:46 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
He can re tap it... I was wondering if it would hurt if i just use a nut and bolt though ..

And i have no clue what ever stock size is

So just get it drilled and use a helicoil?
If you can Drill all the way thru and put a bolt thru it and a nut on
the other end, I don't see why not.

I would make the hole a little bigger but nice and snug for the
next bolt to go in...

And don't use a helicoil....
Old 04-17-2010, 09:49 AM
T/C
Squid...

next bolt to go in...

Guess we are going to fined out..

Wish this would not have happend would have saved me alot of time lol but i guess thats life
Old 04-17-2010, 09:50 AM
T/C
Squid...

next bolt to go in...

Why not on the helicoil? Not arguing just wondering why you shouldent.. Because i am going to have to re thread the other side also.. and that is what he said i should do.. Just re thread it a bigger size?
Old 04-17-2010, 09:54 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
Why not on the helicoil? Not arguing just wondering why you shouldent.. Because i am going to have to re thread the other side also.. and that is what he said i should do.. Just re thread it a bigger size?
Im not a fan of helicoils... (I've seen to many pull out)

I would drill it out a bit bigger and throw a standard corse
threaded bolt in it and lock red tite

I have done that to almost every bolt hole on my bike I am
building...
Old 04-17-2010, 09:58 AM
T/C
Squid...

Im not a fan of helicoils... (I've seen to many pull out)

I would drill it out a bit bigger and throw a standard corse
threaded bolt in it and lock red tite

I have done that to almost every bolt hole on my bike I am
building...
So re thread it to fit a standard corse? Sounds the simplest
Old 04-17-2010, 10:06 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
So re thread it to fit a standard corse? Sounds the simplest

I like simplicity...
Old 04-17-2010, 10:10 AM
T/C
Squid...

Lol

I will go tell him monday to do that... He said this would be cheap i really hope he means that..
Old 04-17-2010, 10:14 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
Lol

I will go tell him monday to do that... He said this would be cheap i really hope he means that..
How much can someone charge to Drill and tap a hole???
(except for a hooker )
Old 04-17-2010, 10:16 AM
T/C
Squid...

How much can someone charge to Drill and tap a hole???
(except for a hooker )
Shouldn't be much..

And i would not know on the second one
Old 04-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
Shouldn't be much..

And i would not know on the second one
Liar....
Old 04-17-2010, 10:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
HOLY BIG PICTURE BATMAN lol.

Why you gotta call me a ra taad for lol Dam almost 5 already. I'm going to bed. Later suckas. Once I post up at the next bike night I'ma get some video for you lmao. Ive actually never went to a bike night before. I dont think there are a lot of them here in NY. At least I dont know of any but I wanna find out where there is one and see what its all about
theres a 7-11 by me that has one pretty much every warm night. theres another 7-11 kind of by mitchell field that also does it
Old 04-17-2010, 10:30 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
yes there is blood in her ***** every day,it will be there few months becouse she is on contraception pills. and they works,she want me to *** inside but i was in fear tried it after some time and its all right she wasnt preg
ok that makes sense now

Dont *** in her if shes a crazy girl. Girls in general arent reliable enough for the pill to be reliable. Becky got pregnant on the pill, twice.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:31 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
Oohh... He is here...

Wheelie the shop could not even get that bolt out Just going to have to drill it out and use a nut and bolt instead of the threaded mount... Thats not a big deal right?
nut and bolt is better anyway
Old 04-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by MikeM
ok that makes sense now

Dont *** in her if shes a crazy girl. Girls in general arent reliable enough for the pill to be reliable. Becky got pregnant on the pill, twice.
Thus why WHEELIE has 2 Little WHEELIES running around...
Old 04-17-2010, 10:35 AM
T/C
Squid...

nut and bolt is better anyway
The side that broke has room for the nut and bolt... But what about the side that is stripped? There is no room for a nut on the back there is only like 3/16 of clearance before the motor is in the way?
Old 04-17-2010, 10:40 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
The side that broke has room for the nut and bolt... But what about the side that is stripped? There is no room for a nut on the back there is only like 3/16 of clearance before the motor is in the way?
grind some **** out of the way so it'll fit
Old 04-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Administrators

why go thru all that hassle when you can just drill it to a 3/8x16
and tap it???

Edit... Drill 2 sizes smaller than a 2/8 before tapping... )
Old 04-17-2010, 10:44 AM
T/C
Squid...

So i have to pull the motor? There is no way i could get a grinder in there...

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!