more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 12:43 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by Juca
yep,stamps,ok now dont tell me that they are for nerds and old people well i was not kidding about hello titty bike
@ hello "Titty"
Old 04-13-2010, 12:44 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
you collect stamps or something?
yep,seems so
Old 04-13-2010, 12:45 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

a stunter who collects stamps.

Old 04-13-2010, 12:45 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

@ hello "Titty"
btw can you tell me your reall stuntlufe account name? i mean name of your main acc here
Old 04-13-2010, 12:46 PM

a stunter who collects stamps.

wtf is wrong with that,its much better then collect shells or sea stones
Old 04-13-2010, 12:46 PM

btw can you tell me your reall stuntlufe account name? i mean name of your main acc here
what do you mean? this is my main account. can you have multiple accounts under the same name or vice versa or something?
Old 04-13-2010, 12:47 PM

wtf is wrong with that,its much better then collect shells or sea stones
i dont know, it's all the same to me
Old 04-13-2010, 12:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

people act like most cops are cool and only a few are not but in my opinion it is just the opposite .

and as far as the lightning comment i bet the amount of cops that abuse their power every day is way higher than the amount of people that get struck by lightning every day ..

i will admit i am bias because i had a cop for a foster parent but i did get to see him and all his cop buddies from an insiders point of view
Old 04-13-2010, 12:48 PM

what do you mean? this is my main account? can you have multiple accounts under the same name or vice versa or something?
you used to post @ sl before with some other account?i ask cuz its little weird how you made your 1. and last post in omer's thread,so i tought that you are someone who used to post here in omer's thread before with other name nwm seems like i failed.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:50 PM

i dont know, it's all the same to me
lol at stamp you can see the picture,what you can see on the sea stone...
Old 04-13-2010, 12:51 PM

you used to post @ sl before with some other account?i ask cuz its little weird how you made your 1. and last post in omer's thread,so i tought that you are someone who used to post here in omer's thread before with other name nwm seems like i failed.
what's nwm?

i used to look on here for parts for a while and i saw that you guys actually spoke regularly in this thread so i started commenting on here. plus, i saw a lot of roger's posts in other threads and he seemed like a knowledgeable person to get to know who wasn't a dick so...
Old 04-13-2010, 12:51 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

a lot of people i know say this, but anyone can be cool. an assassin for hire can be cool with you, but that doesn't make him a good person.

i was actually cool with a cop who caught me running a light and let me go, and that made him cool as ****. but he got busted stealing big items like tv's and electronics from a store where he was working detail. another cool one i knew may have murder charges coming up on him soon. and another cool one that was a friend of a friend was involved in some bank robberies. i can find the news stories if you want. 2 are pretty old, one is pending.

Sounds like yall have a bunch of bad cops... The "Cool" Cops i am talking about all have a perfect record... All do special events for alot of diff things including special needs kids.. Drag racing events and other type of stuff...

It still comes down too you cant judge them all by what a few have done.. And i know some citys are bad...

But That amount of bad cops i would bet money scales with the amount of crime the city has Being a cop does not mean it will change the type of person they are..

A scum bag is a scum bag with or with out a badge... Some (And in places) Alot... Just take advantage of the badge and put a bad name too it...
Old 04-13-2010, 12:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

what's nwm?
thats never mind with a croation accent ..lol
Old 04-13-2010, 12:53 PM

what's nwm?

i used to look on here for parts for a while and i saw that you guys actually spoke regularly in this thread so i started commenting on here. plus, i saw a lot of roger's posts in other threads and he seemed like a knowledgeable person to get to know who wasn't a dick so...
nevermind = nwm i wrote it wrong ,i am foreigner so i am lazzy to write full word
Old 04-13-2010, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
thats never mind with a croation accent ..lol
ahahhahahahahhahahahahahhah yes
Old 04-13-2010, 12:55 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I lean towards T/Cs point of view. I believe there are a lot more good cops than bad. But my view is skewed. I only know a few cops and they were all friends of mine before they became cops. I don't do anything illegal or sketchy so I don't have run ins with the police. I also don't have friends who are scumbags.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:58 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I lean towards T/Cs point of view. I believe there are a lot more good cops than bad. But my view is skewed. I only know a few cops and they were all friends of mine before they became cops. I don't do anything illegal or sketchy so I don't have run ins with the police. I also don't have friends who are scumbags.
move to a big city and i think your opinion will change quick , i know alot of cops and they all abuse their power and joke about it with other cops and people they consider friends ..
Old 04-13-2010, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
Sounds like yall have a bunch of bad cops... The "Cool" Cops i am talking about all have a perfect record... All do special events for alot of diff things including special needs kids.. Drag racing events and other type of stuff...

It still comes down too you cant judge them all by what a few have done.. And i know some citys are bad...

But That amount of bad cops i would bet money scales with the amount of crime the city has Being a cop does not mean it will change the type of person they are..

A scum bag is a scum bag with or with out a badge... Some (And in places) Alot... Just take advantage of the badge and put a bad name too it...
i agree about not categorizing completely. however, i think being a city cop can change someone's outlook on the value of life. their job is investigating crime. don't tell me after years and years of seeing nothing but crimes that it wouldn't distort your thinking some, just like soldiers in iraq, except it hits them all at once. cops get a little bit over the years.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:59 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by old man roger
people act like most cops are cool and only a few are not but in my opinion it is just the opposite .

and as far as the lightning comment i bet the amount of cops that abuse their power every day is way higher than the amount of people that get struck by lightning every day ..

i will admit i am bias because i had a cop for a foster parent but i did get to see him and all his cop buddies from an insiders point of view
I may be bias too.. Growing up my neighbor was a cop and his wife... And they did alot for me .. My dad was in prison till the year after i graduated and me and my sister have different dads.. So my sister got to go on vacation all the time and to other country and what not.. My neighbors kinda took me under there wing when they moved in and i got to go to places i would have never been able to go with out them and on trips that i had tons of fun on that would have never happened.. And i got to meet alot of there friends who are also cops.. Who i got to help with swat training (Got to chill in a house with a paint ball gun and shoot as many as i could before they could detain me or take me out ) And going to the range and shooting some of there guns..

Small things like that....

I just do not agree with saying that a majority of cops are bad...

But like i have said more then one time I am sure its worse in other areas... But I bet the crime is worse in the places that are like that also...
Old 04-13-2010, 01:01 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Zuki750
+1... Only time i have had any problems with cops was when i was doing things i should not have been doing..

Other then in Oklahoma when there was a dumb *** park ranger but thats different

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!