more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
yeah, those are the ones i was looking at. sucks, and i can't seem to find any used ones on here.
I had a set 6mo ago....
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
yeah, those are the ones i was looking at. sucks, and i can't seem to find any used ones on here.
For 99 i would just buy new ones
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-12-2010, 05:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I find them cheap enuff to just buy and mount them...
How cheap do you find them? It was a while ago but If I recall I paid about $12 just for the 1-1/8" drill bit. The rest of the tools were normal **** that any real man already has and I got the 2 similarly sized blocks of aluminum for free.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:12 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by MikeM
How cheap do you find them? It was a while ago but If I recall I paid about $12 just for the 1-1/8" drill bit. The rest of the tools were normal **** that any real man already has and I got the 2 similarly sized blocks of aluminum for free.
I went over this with OMR... Something about you have to mill it out on the bottom? I have no clue it thought it would be way more simple the OMR told me it would be..
Old 04-12-2010, 05:16 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
you need a pretty big piece of aluminum , a 7/8 or 1 inch drill bit depending on the size of the bars youre running and then you need to cut it in half then mill the bottom to fit the triple and you need to drill the bottom riser and counter sink the bottom hole so the bolt doesnt interfere with the bars , not technically hard to do if you have the equipment to do it but a shim can be made with a grinder and a small drill bit
actually you need an index size smaller then the size of the bars and most people just have fractional drill bits and a full fraction size smaller would make the hole too small
its 1-1/8. and you can drill it at that size. when you cut the caps apart from the bases, the hacksaw will take away enough metal that the caps will clamp really tight on the bars.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:17 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
Only thing i did not think of was milling the bottom.. But i have all the stuff so its a little different... And i was over thinking the whole making of a shim thing..
i fixed your post
if you make the risers yourself from one block of al, when you cut them apart from each other you could angle the saw blade to match the angle of triple
Old 04-12-2010, 05:19 PM
T/C
Squid...

if you make the risers yourself from one block of al, when you cut them apart from each other you could angle the saw blade to match the angle of triple
Thats exactly what i was thinking... Omr told me i was wrong and i was busy at work so i stopped arguing...

A band saw and drill press and you could do all that stuff super easy
Old 04-12-2010, 05:19 PM
bp chaser

it's pretty straight forward , you need to make a shim that makes the riser sit flat and has a hole for the riser bolt to go through , i would look at the bottom of the triple too just to make sure you didnt have to make a shim for that side too so the nut will sit flush ..
buy an aftermarket top triple clamp, then sell your stock one for a lot of money. people are in need of 929 clamps to put inverted front ends on their f4i's so the clamps sell for good money
Old 04-12-2010, 05:41 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

buy an aftermarket top triple clamp, then sell your stock one for a lot of money. people are in need of 929 clamps to put inverted front ends on their f4i's so the clamps sell for good money
aside from the $250 aftermarket triples, this is the only one i could find, and the holes prevent risers from being put on top

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...item35a2e71fcf
Old 04-12-2010, 05:51 PM
T/C
Squid...

http://hoheydesigns.com/archives/cat...da/cbr-929-954

Check here
Old 04-12-2010, 09:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lunch break
Old 04-12-2010, 09:20 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

its 1-1/8. and you can drill it at that size. when you cut the caps apart from the bases, the hacksaw will take away enough metal that the caps will clamp really tight on the bars.
Originally Posted by T/C
Thats exactly what i was thinking... Omr told me i was wrong and i was busy at work so i stopped arguing...

A band saw and drill press and you could do all that stuff super easy
using a 1-1/8 drill bit the risers will only be holding the bars at th etop and bottom of the arch , to do it correctly you need to use an index smaller bit so the riser holds the bars all the way around , just cutting an angle on the bottom would work i guess but it would put the risers very close to center ..

you were still wrong T/C cause even doing it mikes way it is still easier to make the shim
Old 04-12-2010, 10:10 PM
also known as OMR

back to work i go
Old 04-13-2010, 01:00 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

word .
Old 04-13-2010, 01:09 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Sup dudes
Old 04-13-2010, 01:19 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

is it 7 yet?
Old 04-13-2010, 01:55 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Slow night
Old 04-13-2010, 02:01 AM
also known as OMR

done work for the night , almost time for some left over chinese food ...mmmmmmmmm
Old 04-13-2010, 02:42 AM
also known as OMR

now it's time ..

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!