more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 04:07 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i prolly got a total of 6hrs sleep all weekend lol and 10-12hrs riding both days

needless to say im going to be sleeping alot this week
i hate when i read every one is going to your lot and im not there ...
Old 04-12-2010, 04:22 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-12-2010, 07:31 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

tired.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:17 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

check out my sexxxy piece
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2755.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	238513   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2757.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	238514  
Old 04-12-2010, 09:28 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by becky
check out my sexxxy piece
Doing work Mike ... Good stuff !
Old 04-12-2010, 10:09 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DC631
Doing work Mike ... Good stuff !
yep
Old 04-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
thats what i thought when i first met you
Originally Posted by MikeM
we told you
Originally Posted by MikeM
sick one

Kick Rocks Lol
Old 04-12-2010, 10:52 AM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

busy day today.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:00 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

I have a rebuild project, and I'm going to put some db bars on a SF 929 but the contour of the upper triple is going to cause some issues. HAI says you can shim the triple some and use regular risers or i can buy the FI mounts but those are too expensive. I wish i could see a setup with the triple having been shimmed to see how much i'm going to have to grind down. i've searched on here and can't find anything useful. I may have to just go out on a limb and order the parts and see what I can work with.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:07 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Wait till OMR gets on... Or ask Nags one of them will for sure know..
Old 04-12-2010, 01:12 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
I have a rebuild project, and I'm going to put some db bars on a SF 929 but the contour of the upper triple is going to cause some issues. HAI says you can shim the triple some and use regular risers or i can buy the FI mounts but those are too expensive. I wish i could see a setup with the triple having been shimmed to see how much i'm going to have to grind down. i've searched on here and can't find anything useful. I may have to just go out on a limb and order the parts and see what I can work with.
it's pretty straight forward , you need to make a shim that makes the riser sit flat and has a hole for the riser bolt to go through , i would look at the bottom of the triple too just to make sure you didnt have to make a shim for that side too so the nut will sit flush ..
Old 04-12-2010, 01:25 PM
T/C
Squid...

it's pretty straight forward , you need to make a shim that makes the riser sit flat and has a hole for the riser bolt to go through , i would look at the bottom of the triple too just to make sure you didnt have to make a shim for that side too so the nut will sit flush ..
Seems like if you are going to make a shim you might as well make your own Risers? Really couldn't be that hard its just a block...
Old 04-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 04-12-2010, 01:33 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
Seems like if you are going to make a shim you might as well make your own Risers? Really couldn't be that hard its just a block...
a shim is easier to make than a riser .
Old 04-12-2010, 01:40 PM
T/C
Squid...

a shim is easier to make than a riser .
The risers on my bike (Never really paid attention to any others...) It would not be much more work just to make a riser that wont need to be shimmed Maybe i am crazy though
Old 04-12-2010, 01:49 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
The risers on my bike (Never really paid attention to any others...) It would not be much more work just to make a riser that wont need to be shimmed Maybe i am crazy though
you need a pretty big piece of aluminum , a 7/8 or 1 inch drill bit depending on the size of the bars youre running and then you need to cut it in half then mill the bottom to fit the triple and you need to drill the bottom riser and counter sink the bottom hole so the bolt doesnt interfere with the bars , not technically hard to do if you have the equipment to do it but a shim can be made with a grinder and a small drill bit

Last edited by old man roger; 04-12-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:50 PM
also known as OMR

you need a pretty big piece of aluminum , a 7/8 or 1 inch drill bit depending on the size of the bars youre running and then you need to cut it in half then mill the bottom to fit the triple and you need to drill the bottom riser and counter sink the bottom hole so the bolt doesnt interfere with the bars , not technically hard to do if you have the equipment to do it but a shim can be made with a grinder and a small drill bit
actually you need an index size smaller then the size of the bars and most people just have fractional drill bits and a full fraction size smaller would make the hole too small
Old 04-12-2010, 01:54 PM
T/C
Squid...

Only thing i did not think of was milling the bottom.. But i have all the stuff so its a little different... And i was over thinking the whole making of a shim thing..
Old 04-12-2010, 01:56 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
youre right making a shim would be easier
i fixed your post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

get any riding in last night roger?

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!