more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 03:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

no one crashes more than me not even steve.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by T/C
I may take some pictures of mine... For you to

Lol i used to hear that about dirtbikes all the time..

You sure are fast... But you tend to crash alot too If you are not crashing you are not riding hard !
i dont beleive the "if you are not crashing u are not riding hard enough, usually when i crash its because im pissed/lazy and dont feel like saving my bike.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
no one highsides more than me not even steve.
fixed it for u.
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
neal how many constant circles you have on lock?
i dont got o's on lock yet :bang head
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i dont beleive the "if you are not crashing u are not riding hard enough, usually when i crash its because im pissed/lazy and dont feel like saving my bike.
way to take away my excuse for crashing when i ride dirt... I guess now i can just say i ride above my skill level
Old 04-09-2010, 03:37 PM
NealFoReal

+1 usually I start tossin my bike towards the end of the day when Im really tired lol

fixed it for u.
Thanks buddy
Old 04-09-2010, 03:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
I may take some pictures of mine... For you to check out then... I really need my RSC Closer to my hand brake Only maybe a 1/4 more... But i dont want to **** anything up... I grinded down the screw that sticks out that gets in the way some but dont know how much of it i need there...
i found that i didnt need the screw to adjust the lever in , all the way out was perfect what i did do and keep in mind this only with the master that was on the bike [it was an 05 06 636 master]i removed the lock nut for the cable adjuster and threaded the adjuster all the way in and made all cable adjustment down by the motor and i put a 45 degree angle on the bottom of the perch just below the cable adjuster cause the perch is so beefy it kind of made it hard to get the two levers as close together as i like them ..

i had the brake closest to the fork tubes and the clutch out side of the brake ..
Old 04-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by T/C
way to take away my excuse for crashing when i ride dirt... I guess now i can just say i ride above my skill level
u try to ride above ur skill level. thats a good thing though, better then being a nancy that just sticks to what he knows.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
when it comes to dirt you are not trying hard enough if you are not crashing ..
Old 04-09-2010, 03:42 PM
also known as OMR

Re: Buy one!!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-09-2010, 03:42 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by old man roger
i found that i didnt need the screw to adjust the lever in , all the way out was perfect what i did do and keep in mind this only with the master that was on the bike [it was an 05 06 636 master]i removed the lock nut for the cable adjuster and threaded the adjuster all the way in and made all cable adjustment down by the motor and i put a 45 degree angle on the bottom of the perch just below the cable adjuster cause the perch is so beefy it kind of made it hard to get the two levers as close together as i like them ..

i had the brake closest to the fork tubes and the clutch out side of the brake ..
Sweet i think i may just take that screw out.. or just grind it down a little more... i like how the clutch feels.. And mine is like yours i have the clutch on the out side of the brake and i like it but there is about 1'' between the two... about a 1/2 over would be prefect but everythings in the way... Guess i will mess with it agian tonight... i was doing all this at midnight last night so i could not really use any power tools ..
Old 04-09-2010, 03:44 PM
T/C
Squid...

u try to ride above ur skill level. thats a good thing though, better then being a nancy that just sticks to what he knows.
well said...

Old 04-09-2010, 03:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by T/C
Sweet i think i may just take that screw out.. or just grind it down a little more... i like how the clutch feels.. And mine is like yours i have the clutch on the out side of the brake and i like it but there is about 1'' between the two... about a 1/2 over would be prefect but everythings in the way... Guess i will mess with it agian tonight... i was doing all this at midnight last night so i could not really use any power tools ..
what master do you have?
Old 04-09-2010, 03:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

you didnt crash once yesterday
Old 04-09-2010, 04:12 PM
T/C
Squid...

what master do you have?
Nissan or w/e is what he told me i have not really looked close its off a Gsxr Its from FTI
Old 04-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

so far im 2/2 neal..
Old 04-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 04-09-2010, 04:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
you didnt crash once yesterday
True. I came close a couple of times tho
Old 04-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Neal... I started smoking again
Old 04-09-2010, 04:23 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by T/C
Nissan or w/e is what he told me i have not really looked close its off a Gsxr Its from FTI
ahhh word. you should buy an r1 brembo 16mm. **** is butta for the price

Originally Posted by Bray
so far im 2/2 neal..
you still dont got **** on me kid lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SK6gbhuEXQ

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!