more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 01:01 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Okay sooo... I am not going to have a cage on my bike for a week at least more likely two.. What should i do? I really don't want to not be riding for 2 weeks... rock it with no cage?
Old 04-09-2010, 01:20 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C
Okay sooo... I am not going to have a cage on my bike for a week at least more likely two.. What should i do? I really don't want to not be riding for 2 weeks... rock it with no cage?
ride it without cage if you have a brake control i am pretty sure that you have so for regular wheelie why even use a cage...
Old 04-09-2010, 01:21 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

or buy cheap sliders untill you get a cage again
Old 04-09-2010, 01:22 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Juca
ride it without cage if you have a brake control i am pretty sure that you have so for regular wheelie why even use a cage...

Well... I HAD Brake control I did not have a big bike for about 8 months... And have only been on this thing maybe 4 times in the past two weeks...

But my thoughts were kinda the same as yours I am not doing anything other then trying to get back in the groove...
Old 04-09-2010, 01:24 PM
T/C
Squid...

or buy cheap sliders untill you get a cage again
Ehh **** it i just wont drop it
Old 04-09-2010, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
Well... I HAD Brake control I did not have a big bike for about 8 months... And have only been on this thing maybe 4 times in the past two weeks...

But my thoughts were kinda the same as yours I am not doing anything other then trying to get back in the groove...
dont know but i still have brake control on liter bike before few days used to ride 06 r1 after long time and brake control is still there you cant loos it,you can only mouse trap the bike but there is no chance what ill flip one,when you are on the 2t 50 ccm 90,125 and 250 drum brakes then rotors are overpowered
Old 04-09-2010, 01:29 PM
T/C
Squid...

dont know but i still have brake control on liter bike before few days used to ride 06 r1 after long time and brake control is still there you cant loos it,you can only mouse trap the bike but there is no chance what ill flip one,when you are on the 2t 50 ccm 90,125 and 250 drum brakes then rotors are overpowered
I am not really worried about looping it.. Like you said i just keep mouse trapping it.. its hard for me to get used to leaning so far back again But i just got my EZ pull so now i can 2 finger it with the hand brake and stop using the foot brake... Thats what i was worried about... Because i have never used a hand brake on the big bike before..
Old 04-09-2010, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
never droped a bike,yep when i broke brake line,few times / yr in circles you can always save it on the bar or just jump off and keep your hands on the handlebar if you are in highside and you cant save it anymore... btw how you like f4i? newer rode one we dont have em but i rode f sport and that thing is underpowered if you look @ 03 636
Old 04-09-2010, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
I am not really worried about looping it.. Like you said i just keep mouse trapping it.. its hard for me to get used to leaning so far back again But i just got my EZ pull so now i can 2 finger it with the hand brake and stop using the foot brake... Thats what i was worried about... Because i have never used a hand brake on the big bike before..
**** hb on the street you dont need it when,engine brake > all
Old 04-09-2010, 01:34 PM

do you have someone to ride with or you ride alone?
Old 04-09-2010, 01:35 PM
T/C
Squid...

**** hb on the street you dont need it when,engine brake > all
This bike is not for the street though No insurance, reg., plates...

The sad part is i have been on the street for 90% of the riding i have done on it
Old 04-09-2010, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
This bike is not for the street though No insurance, reg., plates...

The sad part is i have been on the street for 90% of the riding i have done on it
street pshhhhhhhh that **** is so FUN!!! what is better then ride whole night alone one the street and make wheelies its great feeling. and **** lights,plates etc etc if you are in the city you dont need lights,also you can always run from police that's some extra fun :=)
Old 04-09-2010, 01:39 PM
T/C
Squid...

never droped a bike,yep when i broke brake line,few times / yr in circles you can always save it on the bar or just jump off and keep your hands on the handlebar if you are in highside and you cant save it anymore... btw how you like f4i? newer rode one we dont have em but i rode f sport and that thing is underpowered if you look @ 03 636
It has its pro's and cons... I came from a 636..

The bog sucks there is noticeably less power then the 636..

The front end sucks...

The weight sucks...

BUT..

I LOVE the way i fit on this bike... It does not make me feel huge.. my 636 seemed small..

I would rather another 636... but i am plenty happy with the F4i.. And will be on this bike till i can either trade for a fully set up 636 or till its beat to ****.

do you have someone to ride with or you ride alone?

I ride alone right now... All the spots that i have the option to ride at are full of really good riders and they are OG spots... I dont want to squid it up at there lot so trying to get everything smoothed out and slowed down before i go ride in there lot..

There all friends of mine and keep inviting me I am just difficult..
Old 04-09-2010, 01:40 PM
T/C
Squid...

street pshhhhhhhh that **** is so FUN!!! what is better then ride whole night alone one the street and make wheelies its great feeling. and **** lights,plates etc etc if you are in the city you dont need lights,also you can always run from police that's some extra fun :=)

I like the streets and will be going on big Rides just not worth the risk for me to ride in the city... I cant afford tickets and i cant run... they all know my bike already its a small town..
Old 04-09-2010, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
I ride alone right now... All the spots that i have the option to ride at are full of really good riders and they are OG spots... I dont want to squid it up at there lot so trying to get everything smoothed out and slowed down before i go ride in there lot..

There all friends of mine and keep inviting me I am just difficult
go and ride there,take your corner and stay there also you can always ask for advice when you ride with someone who is better then you and they will always push you,wish that i have someone to ride with,its fucked up when you have to find out all by yourself..
Old 04-09-2010, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
I like the streets and will be going on big Rides just not worth the risk for me to ride in the city... I cant afford tickets and i cant run... they all know my bike already its a small town..
they know your bike but if they dont find you on the bike what they can?
Old 04-09-2010, 01:48 PM
T/C
Squid...

go and ride there,take your corner and stay there also you can always ask for advice when you ride with someone who is better then you and they will always push you,wish that i have someone to ride with,its fucked up when you have to find out all by yourself..

I will i will

they know your bike but if they dont find you on the bike what they can?
They will do something.. I already pissed them off with my 50...
Old 04-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by T/C
easier said then done
Old 04-09-2010, 01:53 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
easier said then done
Shhhh
Old 04-09-2010, 02:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ethiopian
easier said then done
+1

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!