more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Hey guys, how's everything?
Old 04-08-2010, 04:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Buy one!!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-08-2010, 04:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Got my bottle of shielding gas today

now i gotta learn how to set it up
real simple just screw the guages to the bottle and hook the line from the guages to the back of the welder and open the bottle , i cant give you #s to set the gauges too because different gauges have different # systems but you want to only have a much gas coming out as you need to keep the weld clean so start really low and weld to see if you get bubbles in your weld , if so turn it up a little if not then turn it down till you get a shitty weld then just turn it up a little..

some gauges you will need to hit the trigger before the gauge will read correctly so when you make an adjustment hit the trigger to see the change or if you have the floating ball setting obviously you would need to hit the trigger to see where it's set ..

Originally Posted by DOKE
Hey guys, how's everything?
what up okee dokee
Old 04-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
what up okee dokee
eh. worries. need to get a new job. What's new with you Rog?
Old 04-08-2010, 04:20 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by T/C
Stick with the wire ties

and search a-town you will find plenty on them..
no way. my rad is about to fall off. besides, i can manufacture a pimp rad cage for dirt cheap.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
no way. my rad is about to fall off. besides, i can manufacture a pimp rad cage for dirt cheap.
Are you new to Stuntlife or is this just a new account for you?
Old 04-08-2010, 04:24 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

And where are you at in dallas? Just noticed that...
Old 04-08-2010, 04:25 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

real simple just screw the guages to the bottle and hook the line from the guages to the back of the welder and open the bottle , i cant give you #s to set the gauges too because different gauges have different # systems but you want to only have a much gas coming out as you need to keep the weld clean so start really low and weld to see if you get bubbles in your weld , if so turn it up a little if not then turn it down till you get a shitty weld then just turn it up a little..

some gauges you will need to hit the trigger before the gauge will read correctly so when you make an adjustment hit the trigger to see the change or if you have the floating ball setting obviously you would need to hit the trigger to see where it's set ..

what up okee dokee
i have yet to use gas on any project. I don't even think I will for the rad cage. if it fails then i'll reman one using gas but i don't expect it to. if i were like you where i sell a product then i'd use gas for the customer's comfort.

go on yahoo. there was a story there that UPS is hiring drivers and get paid in the 70's. i couldn't believe it, but they said 30% of the applicants fail the driving test and course.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:26 PM

new to sl.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
And where are you at in dallas? Just noticed that...
plano. you?
Old 04-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
new to sl.
All newbies should be like you. So far I have not seen you ask stupid and/or repetitive questions like most of the newbies ask. The newbs never seem to use the search feature.

Welcome to Stuntlife and have fun stunting bro. Be safe out there.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:29 PM

All newbies should be like you. So far I have not seen you ask stupid and/or repetitive questions like most of the newbies ask. The newbs never seem to use the search feature.

thanks, doke. i'm experienced with the internet enough to know better.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:29 PM
also known as OMR

he's just a squid trying to fit in

same old same old
Old 04-08-2010, 04:31 PM
also known as OMR

he has already pm'd me and asked what gear to run , what cage to run , and how to do circles
Old 04-08-2010, 04:31 PM
also known as OMR

and what bike is better for stunting ...lol
Old 04-08-2010, 04:32 PM

he's just a squid trying to fit in

same old same old
whatever

he has already pm'd me and asked what gear to run , what cage to run , and how to do circles
yeah right, liar. i'm still trying to get smooth wheelies down. no way in hell i'm qualified to ask anything about circles
Old 04-08-2010, 04:33 PM

and what bike is better for stunting ...lol
everybody knows it's the katana
Old 04-08-2010, 04:34 PM

i guess this would be a squid question: how old are you really, rog? like, are you really old?
Old 04-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

HAHAHA...thrown under the bus by the bus driver himself!
Old 04-08-2010, 04:36 PM

i'm looking closely at my avatar.....

....and it looks like homer has some deeply rooted teeth

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!