more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 04:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by T/C
I still on a bike just not dirt for now..

Good luck with all of this man... One of my friends is in the middle of Radiation treatments... He has been having a really hard time and its spreading in to his lympnodes (SP?) I know thats way off but i have no clue how to spell it...
good luck to your friend ,my girl had stage 2 hodgkins lymphoma which is cancer of the lymph-nodes but the type she had is very treatable , the treatment was hell on her but it is one of the types of cancer they actually call cured when you are done with your treatment unfortunately the chemo and the radiation are really bad for you but it's either that or die ..
Old 04-06-2010, 04:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Buy one!!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Roger, June 28th is my last day... JUst got the paperwork
Old 04-06-2010, 05:01 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Roger, June 28th is my last day... JUst got the paperwork
that sucks , is stuntlife working slow for you or is it just me ?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:04 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
good luck to your friend ,my girl had stage 2 hodgkins lymphoma which is cancer of the lymph-nodes but the type she had is very treatable , the treatment was hell on her but it is one of the types of cancer they actually call cured when you are done with your treatment unfortunately the chemo and the radiation are really bad for you but it's either that or die ..
He was 17 when he found out he had testicular caner and then found out it had moved to his lymph-nodes
Old 04-06-2010, 05:07 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
He was 17 when he found out he had testicular caner and then found out it had moved to his lymph-nodes
wow that really sucks , as bad as testicular cancer sounds it is usually taken care of with one surgery [removing the effected ********] and no chemo or radiation but when it starts from there and spreads then you are in for a battle
Old 04-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

that sucks , is stuntlife working slow for you or is it just me ?

real SLOW
Old 04-06-2010, 05:09 PM
also known as OMR

real SLOW
ok at least it's not my computer
Old 04-06-2010, 05:13 PM
T/C
Squid...

wow that really sucks , as bad as testicular cancer sounds it is usually taken care of with one surgery [removing the effected ********] and no chemo or radiation but when it starts from there and spreads then you are in for a battle
Yeah he took it really hard... He was most worried about kids but they have ways to get around that.. They were in the middle of working everything else out when they found out about the rest... He has been on radiation for a few months now seems to be doing okay but he wont really talk about it.. I dont blame him so i dont ask..
Old 04-06-2010, 05:14 PM
T/C
Squid...

ok at least it's not my computer
Mine is normal yall just suck
Old 04-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Not coming to work tomorrow.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:30 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
Yeah he took it really hard... He was most worried about kids but they have ways to get around that.. They were in the middle of working everything else out when they found out about the rest... He has been on radiation for a few months now seems to be doing okay but he wont really talk about it.. I dont blame him so i dont ask..
ya some people dont want to talk about it but just let him know if he ever wants to you are there to listen
Old 04-06-2010, 05:59 PM
also known as OMR

Not coming to work tomorrow.
just cause you lost your paying job doesnt mean you can slack on your non paying job
Old 04-06-2010, 06:00 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

hi boys
Old 04-06-2010, 06:06 PM
Post Whore Nazi

just cause you lost your paying job doesnt mean you can slack on your non paying job
I'll still be HERE! Gosh

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
hi boys
Hi Amy
Old 04-06-2010, 06:14 PM
also known as OMR

I'll still be HERE! Gosh

youre getting a 10% raise
Old 04-06-2010, 06:18 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I've been posting here longer LOL where is my raise?!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:21 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I've been posting here longer LOL where is my raise?!
you are seasonal ok ok talk to wheelie he is in charge of pay roll but be warned he usually spends it all on booze and cigarettes ..lol
Old 04-06-2010, 06:22 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

oho amy is here :D
Old 04-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Post Whore Nazi

youre getting a 10% raise

Fancy math skills there. 10% of nothing is still nothing..... Sneaky Sneaky

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!