more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 08:31 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Buy one!!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-06-2010, 09:26 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

im out bbl
Old 04-06-2010, 09:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im in
Old 04-06-2010, 09:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

possibly riding again tonight, havent had 2 days in a row in a long long time
Old 04-06-2010, 09:49 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

I got to ride about 3 times this week so nice to have a bike back... Cant wait to get my RSC Though.. the stock shorty is a bitch to pull lol
Old 04-06-2010, 01:39 PM
also known as OMR

im gonna ride less this week then i have since i was hurt
Old 04-06-2010, 01:58 PM
T/C
Squid...

How did you get hurt?
Old 04-06-2010, 02:00 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
How did you get hurt?
im not hurt just saying i will ride less then when i was , i have hurt my knee in the past from crashing
Old 04-06-2010, 02:09 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
im not hurt just saying i will ride less then when i was , i have hurt my knee in the past from crashing
dont tell me that you will be done with stunting??
Old 04-06-2010, 02:11 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Juca
dont tell me that you will be done with stunting??
no no no i was just answering him and telling what i hurt in the past , im not riding this week cause im taking care of my girl , she had some surgery and needs me to be here this week
Old 04-06-2010, 02:14 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

no no no i was just answering him and telling what i hurt in the past , im not riding this week cause im taking care of my girl , she had some surgery and needs me to be here this week
ah man it sucks,she will be "OK" soon? what kind of surgery she used to have it was some serious surgery or?
Old 04-06-2010, 02:18 PM
also known as OMR

ah man it sucks,she will be "OK" soon? what kind of surgery she used to have it was some serious surgery or?
ya she will be fine thanks for asking , she is a cancer survivor and the treatment for the cancer has alot of side effects but the cancer is gone and thats the important thing , one of the treatments she had was radiation and because of the radiation treatment she needed some surgery on her throat
Old 04-06-2010, 02:19 PM
T/C
Squid...

I know the feeling... Thats what made me sell my dirtbike again..
Old 04-06-2010, 02:27 PM

ya she will be fine thanks for asking , she is a cancer survivor and the treatment for the cancer has alot of side effects but the cancer is gone and thats the important thing , one of the treatments she had was radiation and because of the radiation treatment she needed some surgery on her throat
damn man cancer is wiched ****,i am glad that she will be fine and that cancer is gone! radiation treatments they are every 2 month or every half yr? my friend used to have "leukemija" dont know how to translate it but its sickess when you have too many white grains in your blood,he used to go on radiation too...
Old 04-06-2010, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
I know the feeling... Thats what made me sell my dirtbike again..
phhh ***** only dead can stop you.

jk
Old 04-06-2010, 02:33 PM
also known as OMR

damn man cancer is wiched ****,i am glad that she will be fine and that cancer is gone! radiation treatments they are every 2 month or every half yr? my friend used to have "leukemija" dont know how to translate it but its sickess when you have too many white grains in your blood,he used to go on radiation too...
i know what leukemia is and my girl did chemo for 4 hours every day for 6 or 8 months then did radiation treatment every day for 2 months , the treatment was worse then the disease except eventually the disease would have killed her ..
Old 04-06-2010, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Aigght y'all. I'm out to meet up with the slutty 19 year old waitress
^^ can i get some??
Old 04-06-2010, 02:35 PM
also known as OMR

gotta go bbl
Old 04-06-2010, 02:38 PM

i know what leukemia is and my girl did chemo for 4 hours every day for 6 or 8 months then did radiation treatment every day for 2 months , the treatment was worse then the disease except eventually the disease would have killed her ..
uffff every ******* day damn! but **** it all the good thing is that she will be fine ok off to go with my gf bbl i miss this place bbl
Old 04-06-2010, 02:41 PM
T/C
Squid...

phhh ***** only dead can stop you.

jk
I still on a bike just not dirt for now..

Good luck with all of this man... One of my friends is in the middle of Radiation treatments... He has been having a really hard time and its spreading in to his lympnodes (SP?) I know thats way off but i have no clue how to spell it...

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!