more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 05:35 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Anytime i have a real talk in texts with my girl i end up getting mad over something that if would have been in person i would have noticed what was being implied...

I wont have a real convo over texts anymore because of that it caused me to start to many fights over nothing ...
Old 03-18-2010, 05:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

exactly my point
Old 03-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
stop texting. work it out over the phone or better yet, in person.

texting is not a good way to communicate when there is an argument.
I know. I told her that. I said we need to meet up tonight when she gets out of class....

Originally Posted by T/C
Anytime i have a real talk in texts with my girl i end up getting mad over something that if would have been in person i would have noticed what was being implied...

I wont have a real convo over texts anymore because of that it caused me to start to many fights over nothing ...
I feel you on that one. I won't either
exactly my point
Old 03-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-18-2010, 05:51 PM
T/C
Squid...

exactly my point
I hate it... we both know it happens but yet any time something comes up we do it again

My dumb *** gets all pissy and then she gets upset that i get mad and then it starts a whole other fight about nothing

I wish i was like my step dad and just did not give a **** about anything
Old 03-18-2010, 05:51 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Eh.... Fighting with the wifey.... Over dumb ****
I heard that man.. my sons mom is taking him to the her moms house 4.5 hrs away I cant stand her mother

Sorry to hear that. What is going on?

I'm having my first sleepover with my new boyfriend tonight. I'm so giddy like a school girl
so who is gonna wear the ears
Old 03-18-2010, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
I wish i was like my step dad and just did not give a **** about anything
That is the answer to all questions and problems. dont give a **** about the outcome,, only you,, can make you upset,, or happy
Old 03-18-2010, 06:11 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
That is the answer to all questions and problems. dont give a **** about the outcome,, only you,, can make you upset,, or happy

Ohh but if it was as easy to do as it is to say I completely agree and i never hold anything against my girl when i get upset... But i still do off and on... I am getting better though
Old 03-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Post Whore Nazi

NOrmally, I would agree with you, but Stephanie makes me happier than just about anything... including myself, because I'm not myself when she's not around
Old 03-18-2010, 06:24 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I heard that man.. my sons mom is taking him to the her moms house 4.5 hrs away I cant stand her mother

so who is gonna wear the ears
**** you remember that?! that will haunt me to my grave!
Old 03-18-2010, 06:26 PM
StuntUSA MOD

NOrmally, I would agree with you, but Stephanie makes me happier than just about anything... including myself, because I'm not myself when she's not around
you have to find happiness in yourself too

Look at this as a learning experience. I hope it goes well tonight.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:28 PM

I understand thats you're wife.. I was more just agreeing to what T/C said about his step-dad's way of dealing with things
Old 03-18-2010, 06:29 PM

**** you remember that?! that will haunt me to my grave!
Yes I do,, and yes it will
Old 03-18-2010, 06:32 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Yes I do,, and yes it will
oye. I can't look at those ears the same. ever!
Old 03-18-2010, 06:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you have tainted the sanctity of the ears
Old 03-18-2010, 06:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sorry to hear that. What is going on?

I'm having my first sleepover with my new boyfriend tonight. I'm so giddy like a school girl
you gonna let him put it in your butt?
Old 03-18-2010, 06:37 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by old man roger
you have tainted the sanctity of the ears
I didn't even wear them. He did. But they were my 'graduation' ears from Disney so I can never throw them away. I love disney too much.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by MikeM
no, too early. he's got to earn that.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by MikeM

GOOD question.... AMY?!?!?!
Old 03-18-2010, 06:39 PM

There famous you just cant hand em down to the grandkids tho

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!